And now again, just to drive in the point. A tale of two tweets:

(screenshots taken at 0742 am IST)

as.JPG

Note: 19 + 11 = 30

And:

at.JPG

Post strikes last evening.

I surely do not know :)

Can I now be free of having to post such waste of time tweets, on incidents which were a norm in pre-2003 era?

Baba routinely changes spellings and numbers just to mess with Pakistanis. It could be an ATGM, it could be a PGM round.
It is ATGM, even they are firing ATGM.... But I doubt Spike would be used at this stage. My gut feeling says Spike will be used for the designed purpose than some bunkers if we are looking for a test match....

Last edited:
That is very expensive. Could we afford to use in a large scale conflict?
Not at all, if in 100crore that is 1 crore per head we get 100 soldiers in a short skirmish or starting of war the psychological impact it has on not just troops but whole Pakistan will be staggering. Initial impact must be devastating irrespective of cost, when conflict matures cost cutting can be done.

With just few millions wasted in expensive AMRAAM Pakistan was able to keep our Su30 away, thereby protecting themselves from technically superior enemy. Don't count change in intense conflict otherwise no matter how strong, how big you are you'll end up losing.

It is ATGM, even they are firing ATGM.... But I doubt Spike would be used at this stage. I gut feeling says Spoke will be used for the designed purpose than some bunkers if we are looking for a test match....

For now its just inflicting unbearable costs each time they feel naughty. Unless GOI makes up its mind or PA changes its tactics this will carry on for a while

You seem offended :sneaky::)

Yep. Ab 02 goli yehaan chali wahan chali is more important to prove you know better
Without realizing that sometimes it is best to know and keep quiet. Let the enemy wonder where or what wil come out.
Sometimes, it is also worth keeping quiet and observing someone's post and analyzing the situation from the same .. keeping in view the message and timelines.

No more of such boring updates. Will intervene whenever OSINTs are found becoming ISPR.

The Present Stand off looks more Intense

That time we did not evict them from their own territory

As if you are aware of what transpired in those days!

The only thing different from those days is intensity of reporting/misreporting/fake reporting and lethality of platforms employed.

As if you are aware of what transpired in those days!

The only thing different from those days is intensity of reporting/misreporting/fake reporting and lethality of platforms employed.

What I know is this

I know we lost many more soldiers

There is Data about Casualties in Kashmir
Which includes LOC for 2000 to 2002

After Kargil defeat , And due to US blessings post 9/ 11 , Pakistan unleashed Thousands
Of Jihadis

Not only we eliminated them at LOC and
Hinterland but also hurt the Pakistan Army
Badly

IAF was also used Once when Mirages bombed them on LOC

That is why Musharraf proposed the 2003 ceasefire

Now our defences are better , So less casualties on our side

Plus due to Better Reconnaissance capabilities ie Satellites and UAVs

We are able to target them in a Proactive
And Pre emptive Manner

Social media is a huge blessing to expose
The Pakistani Army

Yep. Ab 02 goli yehaan chali wahan chali is more important to prove you know better
Without realizing that sometimes it is best to know and keep quiet. Let the enemy wonder where or what wil come out.
Sometimes, it is also worth keeping quiet and observing someone's post and analyzing the situation from the same .. keeping in view the message and timelines.

No more of such boring updates. Will intervene whenever OSINTs are found becoming ISPR.

It is Going to get more exciting soon

You will be Pulled back by the Force of events :ROFLMAO:

The Present Stand off looks more Intense

That time we did not evict them from their own territory
Why do you think more intense? Because you are preview to info thei OSNITs and other sources. SM is the key...... 2003 there was no info coming out other than that of few bites in TV and newspapers

So the magnitude cant be compared

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
It is ATGM, even they are firing ATGM....

ATGM yes but from which platform, even during peace time helis are deployed to intrude. And it's very common, when we get the chance we do it, and when they get the chance they do it. A lot of things are not in media and will never be.