LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Ooops. For the first time will quote Baba Tweet.

Yesterday

View attachment 12279

courtesy @BlackOpsIndia (for screenshot of my tweet)

Today, after confirmation of 02 dead by DG ISPR:

View attachment 12283

It seems you are trying to hire a spook here who can solve the puzzle that @Falcon Hellfire and Baba are one and the same :p:p:p

Died in accident on motorway ..... rather than mortar-way :)

Are they better equipped than our SFs?

It is a Sniper , with his Guns and Sighting Equipment

On Twitter ,One Indian said in reference to this picture that the Sighting Equipment
They get.FREE.from US

We now have Barrett 50.Caliber Sniper guns ,same.as.in this pic

Sighting.Equipment I don't know

Screenshot_20191227-015852~2.png

Nothing alarming.. but that's a call sign of super mushak.. their trainer/light attack craft.. just doing some test pilot stuff I think..

They are Excellent Howitzer with RAP Round which has Range of 54KM where in Most Indian Artillery Gun Systems except for the K9 can only go up too 40KM. The K9 ‘s RAP Round can reach 52KMs. Pakistani SH-15 also has the Chinese Equivalent of the American GPS Guided Excalibur Rounds the GP-155 Rounds as well. There is Speculation that the SH-15 can also fire Nuclear Shells in war time as tactical nuclear weapons. Indians need to get ready to counter this new beast on both the LOC and on War zone very soon.

The ones Sheikh Rasheed carry in his pockets - pao ke aur adhe pao ke :)

Chinese maal, dubious specs.

Let them get it in position. Mountains aren't the best place to deploy a 70 tonne Self Propelled Gun-Howitzer. Not to mention it is rather untested. Especially in the environment it is supposed to operate.

It will speed up the induction of Pinaka Mark 2 and ATAGS 52 Calibre
I doubt it will escalate to MBRL. Besides, we have K-9 but I doubt these weapons are suitable for LoC kind of warfare. M-777 is the best one which can be easily transported in LoC scenario.

Are they better equipped than our SFs?

If not better but at par, even at training levels. The only thing they are ahead is that they have more exposure than Indian counterpart, from Bosnia, to Afghanistan, to Turkey and Iraq. Indians are stuck between Red corridor and Kashmir only.

I doubt it will escalate to MBRL. Besides, we have K-9 but I doubt these weapons are suitable for LoC kind of warfare. M-777 is the best one which can be easily transported in LoC scenario.

They will deploy this Truck mounted SH 15
In the 198 KM Jammu Sector

Basically they are afraid of the 4 New IBGs coming up exclusively for Jammu Sector

डरा हुआ पाक सीमा पर तैनात कर रहा रिजर्व फोर्स, लोगों को बना रहा ढाल

For those who dont read Hindi

1 Pakistan deploying Additional Troops and Artillery in POK especially Neelum Valley

2 Pak Army has announced 10 Dollars a month , Incentive to people for not vacating their homes

3 Internet switched off near LOC
Pakistan should be kept on its toes. Let them keep on moving their guns, soldiers and equipments. All the time around. It will do wonders for their economy. Some stupid chinese rightly said : Winning war without fighting.

If not better but at par, even at training levels. The only thing they are ahead is that they have more exposure than Indian counterpart, from Bosnia, to Afghanistan, to Turkey and Iraq. Indians are stuck between Red corridor and Kashmir only.

That is why they get " Halaled " every now and then

So many times our Regular Infantry troops have shot them.down during their BAT attacks

They will deploy this Truck mounted SH 15
In the 198 KM Jammu Sector

Basically they are afraid of the 4 New IBGs coming up exclusively for Jammu Sector
If I were deciding, I will keep them busy by escalating IBG type activity and build up on multiple fronts. Punjab, Rajasthan, Jammu, Gujarat.... One at a time and largest distances. Let them deploy and undeploy and move their equipments all the time. Once they get in a pattern, do a hit and run and blow their guns.

That is why they get " Halaled " every now and then

So many times our Regular Infantry troops have shot them.down during their BAT attacks

BAT is not solely SSG it has basically local yahoos and regulars too from NLI. There could be presence of SSG in BAT.
BAT is basically distraction team. If there is prior intelligence of SSG's presence in BAT then, Indian counter is basically to contain and neutrilize the SSG.

If I were deciding, I will keep them busy by escalating IBG type activity and build up on multiple fronts. Punjab, Rajasthan, Jammu, Gujarat.... One at a time and largest distances. Let them deploy and undeploy and move their equipments all the time. Once they get in a pattern, do a hit and run and blow their guns.

IBGs would be Terrain and Task Specific

They cannot be shifted

Once an IBG starts its movement it cannot
"Feign " an attack

That will give away its Size and Composition and the Sector where it will attack

IBGs would be Terrain and Task Specific

They cannot be shifted

Once an IBG starts its movement it cannot
"Feign " an attack

That will give away its Size and Composition and the Sector where it will attack
Then fake it with propaganda, fake mock ups, light and sound magic. Statements, feeding wrong leaks to right spies. Also, every now and then push a little bit here and there, fire few rounds.

Ill just Leave it here

This is the level of penetration foreigners have in Indian bureaucracy and the military. And they still do have which you will hear about it in decades down the line.
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Chief of the Army Staff (India) - Wikipedia

Look at this list.

Do you see something common till 200Xs (No, it is not religion or caste or creed or what so ever like that ).

It will tell you a lot.

Also, why do you think foreign liberal media is a bit edgy with Indian government and specially defense these days?

Reactions: Paro