LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

I am a farmer. I think simple things. Things like when seeds were sown. When and where the water was given. And when were the crops harvested. Also, not all plants grow the same. Look at the field not the plants.

If it is getting too stupid or atrocious, say it. I will say things simply. Till then let me have some fun too, Saar!
Canadian farmer? Interesting.

Please read what I posted above. Noone can defeat Modi now. Even in a 2.5 front war he will emerge victorious. He will disappear in 2027-28 undefeated.

Sir , in astrology is there something called
A Constant Struggle for Everything in life
Including Small Day to Day tasks

I mean to say that even simple and small
Things and Tasks get complicated without
Any reason and you only blame your luck

Please read what I posted above. Noone can defeat Modi now. Even in a 2.5 front war he will emerge victorious. He will disappear in 2027-28 undefeated.
When do you see a war actually shaping up? Indo-Pak and Indo-China? If it's possible, what's your divination of final solution to the Pakistan problem according to the stars? And when?

Will India expand again? (I'm not talking about Akhand Bharat, but it it's actually in cards I'd like to know too), any significant territorial expansion like Sikkim or greater expected in future? (Leaving aside PoK and GB).

When do you see a war actually shaping up? Indo-Pak and Indo-China? If it's possible, what's your divination of final solution to the Pakistan problem according to the stars? And when?

Will India expand again? (I'm not talking about Akhand Bharat, but it it's actually in cards I'd like to know too), any significant territorial expansion like Sikkim or greater expected in future? (Leaving aside PoK and GB).
Sindh will be Hind very very soon. AND nearly all its population will become Hindu again thru Ghar wapasi.

Sir I have seen your astrological analysis in other threads too, and I really like it. I want to PM you to refer me some study materials. Is it posssible?

Lot more Cavalry Generals then. Now its advantage Infantry

I doubt it's anything that obivous and simple. I think he's referring to mountain trained infantry specifically, considering our open interest in PoJK now.

If you go in deeper, both Bipin Rawat (III Corps) and Naravane (Eastern Command GoC) have come in from operations in the East. Bikram Singh and Dalbir Singh also came in from the East, which highlights the China factor, where mountain warfare is the main theme, and indirectly PoJK.

You could say that whoever succeeds Naravane will end up being the next COAS, if not the CDS.