LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

there are some who claim themselves to be God's own balls and have very scant info about things. But they try to post things as if they had planned and executed the ops. Wake up. There are more who have knowledge from much higher levels which you can never get notwithstanding your past service.

What can we say sir, at will, always at will, the pace can be set!

It is only that some chose to rise above the level of a Company Havildar Major counting boots and checking the shine on a parade ground fall in, while others remained stuck to the cliché of ' in our days 5 kms was much longer, 10 meters much higher, and combat loads much heavier'.

Instead, the bigger picture held the attraction for those of us who were not interested in counting the bullets fired and the enemy felled. As I learned more, the quieter I became. As I improve my self and study the art of war more and more, I realize I know nothing and the art is a flux, a vast canvas to paint on .... in shapes and colors that I want to.

What can I say sir ... the more I know, the more convinced I am that I know nothing. :)

cheers & warm regards to you and others here.

Offline for some time now on.

Last edited:
As I learned more, the quieter I became. As I improve my self and study the art of war more and more, I realize I know nothing and the art is a flux, a vast canvas to paint on .... in shapes and colors that I want to.

Could not have agreed more on this. After all Chanakya was not made overnight.

It is when one keeps one's wishful thinking aside and meditatively peeps deep into the mind of the enemy understanding it's SWOT as well of the self; the tools it deploys for its strategy and tactics; that is when you realize that war is indeed a flux. Once 100% in comprehension of the enemy's thought process, the art transforms into science; which is when you can drive the outcome of the war.

That is why uninterrupted real-time reliable Intelligence is so pivotal in wars. Be it the defeat of Prithvi Raj Chouhan or grabbing for pennies on the dollar of the whole Bond market of England by Nathan Rothschild after the 1812 Napoleon war.

Doval is playing it pretty scientifically, continuously fine-tweaking and enhancing his algorithm :)

My tweet in response was:

Screenshot_20191231-091241_Twitter.jpg

One needs to read very carefully. And understand.

Nothing happened. Other than a few recce elements probing us, who were observed, nothing. One post was being funny, an artillery shell dissuaded them.

My updated casualty list of + 1 is another succumbing to wounds earlier. Had been given an info of two heads taken.. unverified & incorrect. Another was a false info shared with @BlackOpsIndia .. false as it was older news of 02 days back.

IIRC, a certain Op in Siachen in 92 involved Igla in a decisive role.

Consideration only for regular army.

A certain op in Peshawar back in '84 too had it in play.

So you have also started counting-counting. Heh, when in Rome.

Ah, Rome!!

As is said:

"Nothing makes sense in Rome"

Poor Nero! Rome burned as he twiddled his thumbs.

"The wheel of Rome spins constantly. Gods rise and fall, mortals live and die, and round and round we go. We all play a part in that wheel... And I make sure the wheel never stops spinning. You see, if the wheel stops, balance is lost."

Balance. That is a must. Always.

Transitory phase for those led astray, by design or default, by careless quips that are designed to befuddle both friends & foes.

• Agree
Reactions: nair
Consideration only for regular army.

A certain op in Peshawar back in '84 too had it in play.

Ah, Rome!!

As is said:

"Nothing makes sense in Rome"

Poor Nero! Rome burned as he twiddled his thumbs.

"The wheel of Rome spins constantly. Gods rise and fall, mortals live and die, and round and round we go. We all play a part in that wheel... And I make sure the wheel never stops spinning. You see, if the wheel stops, balance is lost."

Balance. That is a must. Always.

Transitory phase for those led astray, by design or default, by careless quips that are designed to befuddle both friends & foes.
Just spoke to Dr. Taroor, to understand how to handle fellows like this 😲