If there was ever an FU to Pak - this is it. Check item no 19

1577493324617.png

Sir , in astrology is there something called
A Constant Struggle for Everything in life
Including Small Day to Day tasks

I mean to say that even simple and small
Things and Tasks get complicated without
Any reason and you only blame your luck
It is an extremely tough combination when the lord of the 6th house and the lord of the lagna is conjoined and is with Saturn. That is when one feels as above.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
It is an extremely tough combination when the lord of the 6th house and the lord of the lagna is conjoined and is with Saturn. That is when one feels as above.

Thanks for your Reply

Actually , A friend was quiet Sad and Dejected about his Problems

And as it usually happens
People blame their " Kismet "

So I asked , I have zero knowledge about Astrology

Infact I could only advise him to see a
Psychiatrist

Who is invading Sindh here? Pakistan using american weapons on border.what will we do if you cross loc? Damage might be unacceptable for Indian government.everyday new stories of Indian attacks on border.reality is different.both armies using artillery from a safe distance and both targeting each other with atgms.

Who is invading Sindh here? Pakistan using american weapons on border.what will we do if you cross loc? Damage might be unacceptable for Indian government.everyday new stories of Indian attacks on border.reality is different.both armies using artillery from a safe distance and both targeting each other with atgms.
Results are not the same....

If there was not much causalities, why did Temporary Extended Bajwa Saab visited CMH near LOC? And he did make a statement from there ( With that statement it was clear that this was not a routine visit)
Bajwa had to visit SSG HQ too....

The current football score is 4:1 all goals scored in away matches....

RIP the soldiers.....They fought for their respective mother land, and laid their lives....

Results are not the same....

If there was not much causalities, why did Temporary Extended Bajwa Saab visited CMH near LOC? And he did make a statement from there ( With that statement it was clear that this was not a routine visit)
Bajwa had to visit SSG HQ too....

The current football score is 4:1 all goals scored in away matches....

RIP the soldiers.....They fought for their respective mother land, and laid their lives....

I agree.i don't care about score.i want safety of my country at all cost and I trust paf,army and navy.navy understands that threat from indian navy is a big deal that's why they are trying everything to counter any invasion.invasion is a totally different game.it means continuous casualties on both sides.i support your country when it comes to science and technology but I don't want anyone to invade us.we want to remain free.

I support your country when it comes to science and technology but I don't want anyone to invade us.we want to remain free.
For that sir please ask your establishment to stop terrorist activities emanating from your soil which is hurting us and kindly vacate the POK which is rightfully ours.

Thanks for your Reply

Actually , A friend was quiet Sad and Dejected about his Problems

And as it usually happens
People blame their " Kismet "

So I asked , I have zero knowledge about Astrology

Infact I could only advise him to see a
Psychiatrist

I can identify with this situation. Currently that's exactly what I'm undergoing.

The core challenge in anyone's horoscope is to "deal" with Rahu. Rahu is the per-programmed set of desires designed by the "Self" through several Karmas of Manas, Karman and Vacha of this life and several past lives; which one seeks to fulfill using all of their purushaarthas; mainly one's intangible assets as well as the tangible ones; in the current incarnation. It is like "All-In" in the game of poker with all of your purushaarthas; either you make it or go broke. When you go broke, it leads to mental breakdown - the Manas, which in turn leads one to losing control over your Vacha and Karma - leading one to a psychiatric condition.

Rahu drives one to such dangerous and reckless tendencies. Depending on the support - positive or negative, from other planets, nakshatras/rashi and bhavas to Rahu, it's tandav can lead one to success or failure of any and every kind - of this world as well as of the Brahmanda itself. Reason is that the "control" is within you; though the distraction is from outside which feed illusionary inputs to the Manas through our panch gyaan-indriyaas.

And remember, it is Rahu's "pravarti" to be never be satisfied. It believes that the physical manifestation of the Self is everything and it needs to be enjoyed to the fullest. This is Rahu's mantra "Fake it till you Make it". In essence one keeps fooling the self more than one fool others. And in that process, the Self intensely conditions its performance of Karmas with the main qualities - Vikar, on which Rahu thrives, viz - Kaama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Ahankaar and Iirsha, Dwesh and Ghrina. Those who can learn to guide Rahu in their favor, succeed.

And remember, Rahu is the co-lord of the 11th sign of the Zodiac, Aquarius, which leads to the last 12th sign of Pisces, which is the moksha karaka. That is why even Vishwamitra when fed with the food for his Rahu got trapped in it and fell shy of achieving his goal. Identifying this design, it is evident that the ultimate goal everyone seeks is that of moksha but Rahu in the form of demon will keep pulling you down in this naraka as it loves to consume you; which people think otherwise, that they are consuming the benefits of Rahu in terms of gain of material excesses.

Those who can understand the above design of Maya, achieve moksha right here on planet earth, while still performing their duties in daily life.

Last edited:
Please read what I posted above. Noone can defeat Modi now. Even in a 2.5 front war he will emerge victorious. He will disappear in 2027-28 undefeated.

Whats the meaning of disappear ? Official secrets act apply to PM as well , how feasible is that a PM can simply vanish ?