LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

there are some who claim themselves to be God's own balls and have very scant info about things. But they try to post things as if they had planned and executed the ops. Wake up. There are more who have knowledge from much higher levels which you can never get notwithstanding your past service.

there are some who claim themselves to be God's own balls and have very scant info about things. But they try to post things as if they had planned and executed the ops. Wake up. There are more who have knowledge from much higher levels which you can never get notwithstanding your past service.

Sir Please dont talk in Riddles

For us every information is like Raindrops
In Desert :ROFLMAO:

Earlier we had Pakistani fake handles. They have been replaced by our own overeager handles. This slap tweet from Baba only hurts his credibility.

See , I have neither the time nor the Inclination to Analyse who is saying what and Why or what is Happening or not Happening

Even if it all ends in Nothing , I will forget it as A Movie :ROFLMAO:

Just Grab some popcorn

What else can we.do

But I dont think that ALL of it is false

Pakistani people are also reporting Hectic
Developments and activities

Earlier we had Pakistani fake handles. They have been replaced by our own overeager handles. This slap tweet from Baba only hurts his credibility.
You guys have no Idea who this Baba is? I got to have some idea but not sure even now. I had told you long back that he is a person from GOI with authority to tweet what he does. But we have some who think they are above him. Goodluck to them.

Its . just Indian Army creating some noise, in response to Pak Army snoring during the night... the way these osint guys are prancing around since February, India should have captured Skardu... when we haven't moved an inch... lol..:sleep:

• Agree
Reactions: nair and Paro
You guys have no Idea who this Baba is? I got to have some idea but not sure even now. I had told you long back that he is a person from GOI with authority to tweet what he does. But we have some who think they are above him. Goodluck to them.

I have a very good idea who worked this id during Feb when this id had an inside line. Since then this id has steadily slowed on bang on scoops (for obvious reasons) but has replaced those with tea stall banter which only hurts our side's credibility. Its open for all to see. Petty differences should not compromise the fact that we are all on the same side.
Its . just Indian Army creating some noise, in response to Pak Army snoring during the night... the way these osint guys are prancing around since February, India should have captured Skardu... when we haven't moved an inch... lol..:sleep:

Sadly its looking like Indians are fielding complete divisions to counter Gafoor's offensive in the twitter sector.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
JAANE KYA HOGA RAMA RE
Jaane kya hoga Maula Re :ROFLMAO:

Please post this post of mine on our tweeter handle. Pakistan army is now vertically divided. They are facing rebellion within from many verticals due to the ambitions of various Corp Commanders. Every Corp Commander is trying to get maximum numbers in his favour. This has never happened in the history of PA. We have some very interesting times ahead. Maybe the next COAS of PA will be the one who is blessed by Doval. Mark my words and post it. The people who oppose this selceted guy by Doval will die.

Please post this post of mine on our tweeter handle. Pakistan army is now vertically divided. They are facing rebellion within from many verticals due to the ambitions of various Corp Commanders. Every Corp Commander is trying to get maximum numbers in his favour. This has never happened in the history of PA. We have some very interesting times ahead. Maybe the next COAS of PA will be the one who is blessed by Doval. Mark my words and post it. The people who oppose this selceted guy by Doval will die.

I did not understand your post

Confirmation from most most most conservative user out there-

Screenshot_2019-12-25-23-18-00-0406985208.png

Screenshot_2019-12-25-23-18-21-1887948777.png

Gen Bipin Rawat tells us what it could have been during the time of Manekshaw. Gafoora went into personal comments, directed his troll army and lefty assets to somehow get him retired but his worst nightmare of him becoming CDS came true.

Had information of some special assignment of Surgical Strike hero during December, could be regular, could be special, he do takes such assignments from time to time, no idea, didn't ask, didn't want to, just that he is out there hunting those *censored*s is comforting, may such sons of soil that protect us, keep us comfortable in this chilly cruel winter be protected by mighty Shiva.

I had posted about the internal bickring of PA good about four months back. You guys thought that I was posting bull shit. Even @nair and a self proclaimed god of this forum called me names. That too thru personnel messages. I was true then and I am true even today. But now I have decided to stick to my promise of withholding info till some other forum makes it public. I do know that IN is on Piranha state-3.