LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

It took some time for me to understand..... I was thinking he is trying to portray youth in Jeans.....or use Jean's a symbol.....

One can only make some wild imagination on what the Pakistani youth's carry in their jeans as patriotism :p:p:p

Twitter jihad falling like house of cards after incompetent Gafoora continuously messing up. Will he see another demotion? That goof up on 27th Feb exposed Pakistan and cost him his promotion.

Atleast do onething properly.

Reactions: screambowl
Twitter jihad falling like house of cards after incompetent Gafoora continuously messing up. Will he see another demotion? That goof up on 27th Feb exposed Pakistan and cost him his promotion.

Atleast do onething properly.

How funny None of the Pakistanis had the courage to ask The power military who was the doosra Bandha

How funny None of the Pakistanis had the courage to ask The power military who was the doosra Bandha

A country where the courts convict their former dictator and army chief for treason and sentences him with death penality, and suddenly the news disappear after the intervention of army , there you can disappear space, sky, call day night and night day, wear shalwar upside down or down side up it wouldn't matter.

One thing is there, whenever Pakistan approaches near it's chautha, something happens and suddenly India's plan to beat them delays, but I hope whatever has happened in Iraq puts Pakistan into some hung situation and gives India opportunity to beat them black and blue this time.

Shitte-Sunni conflict to rise in Pakistan.

Pakistanis are right now totally focused on the developing Iran situation. Any escalation means US will open its purse strings for them and they can ask Uncle Sam to make India drop the heat on LoC. Then Gafoor will beat his drum over yet another spectacular win for his Pak Fauj

Pakistanis are right now totally focused on the developing Iran situation. Any escalation means US will open its purse strings for them and they can ask Uncle Sam to make India drop the heat on LoC. Then Gafoor will beat his drum over yet another spectacular win for his Pak Fauj
If things heat up in Iran.... Uncle SAM will ask us to step down any major escalation.....Loc firing will continue....Any way we need time so it's ok.....

Let's allow POTUS to do his surgical strikes peacefully 😀

If things heat up in Iran.... Uncle SAM will ask us to step down any major escalation.....Loc firing will continue....Any way we need time so it's ok.....

Let's allow POTUS to do his surgical strikes peacefully 😀

Last time he made us swallow our pride and wind up Parakram while he spoonfed a couple of billion dollars to the Paks. Thats why the apprehension

• Agree
Reactions: vingensys and Paro
Last time he made us swallow our pride and wind up Parakram while he spoonfed a couple of billion dollars to the Paks. Thats why the apprehension
18 years is a long time.....And we have learnt great lessons during Op Parakram......Pakistanis will think 100 times before doing something similar to Parliament attack or 26/11..... Even if they try do something half that magnitude, That will be the second biggest loss for Pakistan Army and its subsidiaries.....And believe me Uncle sam wont do a bull....He knows Newdelhi doesn't dance to the tunes anymore..... And with 3 surgical strikes This regime has set a standard for themselves sand even if they dont want to They have to do that.....But from what I learnt from last 6 years Indian position is changing to stronger grounds...... Uncle Sam is smart to judge this

We need to clearly tell uncle sam that our interests matter over anything else. We should hammer Pak if it gets busy in Iran. When will we use Pak and India shias ,yeh? Wont they rise to save Qom? Or Mashdad?

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I think we should immediately start hammering Pakistan in POK and just keep quiet about it

Nobody is looking :ROFLMAO:

Everyone is waiting for US Iran war to begin

18 years is a long time.....And we have learnt great lessons during Op Parakram......Pakistanis will think 100 times before doing something similar to Parliament attack or 26/11..... Even if they try do something half that magnitude, That will be the second biggest loss for Pakistan Army and its subsidiaries.....And believe me Uncle sam wont do a bull....He knows Newdelhi doesn't dance to the tunes anymore..... And with 3 surgical strikes This regime has set a standard for themselves sand even if they dont want to They have to do that.....But from what I learnt from last 6 years Indian position is changing to stronger grounds...... Uncle Sam is smart to judge this
Uncle sam can make you fall in line with just one phone call. Clearly all the surgical strike drama happened with pre-assurance the situation wont be escalated into a war and uncle sam him self wasn't in a desperate situation in the region.

Uncle sam can make you fall in line with just one phone call. Clearly all the surgical strike drama happened with pre-assurance the situation wont be escalated into a war and uncle sam him self wasn't in a desperate situation in the region.

Right Now US does not need Pakistan

In the last few Months US - Afghanistan forces have turned around the Situation in Afghanistan

Infact by supporting India , US can keep a check on Pakistani activities in Afghanistan

...Pakistanis will think 100 times before doing something similar to Parliament attack or 26/11..... Even if they try do something half that magnitude,

I would like to disagree on this. It's Indian security apparatus which is basically preventing it, and foiling Pakistani plan to do another 26/11 or Pulwama or Parliament. Otherwise, the Pakistanis are trying it every day to do that.

• Agree
Reactions: Golden_Rule

Uncle sam couldn't even stop us from banning foreign funding for their NGO FORD foundation and not to forget modi telling tump on his face that we don't need any third party interference on Kashmir for his open call for the mediation . I do agree that india is not in a position to completely disagree with US but atleast this GOI is standing up when it comes to india's core interest .

Yes they can. But they will think a lot more before making that call compared to 18 years back. The day India says a firm "No" to that phone call, US is going to loose it's leverage for ever. So seasoned US diplomats precisely know how much force to use and when to use.
Of course Mr Trump is free to make any statements and we all have witnessed how India not only declined his offer of mediation but went ahead and removed article 370!!

A country where the courts convict their former dictator and army chief for treason and sentences him with death penality, and suddenly the news disappear after the intervention of army , there you can disappear space, sky, call day night and night day, wear shalwar upside down or down side up it wouldn't matter.

One thing is there, whenever Pakistan approaches near it's chautha, something happens and suddenly India's plan to beat them delays, but I hope whatever has happened in Iraq puts Pakistan into some hung situation and gives India opportunity to beat them black and blue this time.

Shitte-Sunni conflict to rise in Pakistan.

we aren't even worried.we are waiting for india to do something but it looks like they don't have any plans.iran conflict can also become world war.it will affect every country nearby.