LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

@Arsalan123 @safriz
Tell PAF to bring their fighters now. Last time on 27th February SOP tied IAF hands. It's no longer the case now, it's shoot at sight....☺

bring it on! i want complete PAF air superiority now. it's time to dominate enemy. time to launch multiple attacks now. come on IAF! fight with us.
Pakistan quietly slipped in 36 casualties in last month on LoC!

Keeping up the rich tradition of hiding the casualties from awaam in fear of damage to image. What a chutiya force.
FM said persons not army men. you guys are making yourself fool. it's like whatever fits best to your narrative lol.

FM said persons not army men. you guys are making yourself fool. it's like whatever fits best to your narrative lol.
so you arent able to protect your folks? then whats the use of being a nuclear power? you only protect bin laden and hafiz sayeed?
think about it
almost every premier of yours (generals and civilians alike)
are either killed or are exiled on most part
you dont protect civilians either on Iran border, India border or afghan border
US flies its drones with impunity inside Pak
the only people who find protection:
1) bin laden
2) dawood ibrahim
3) hafiz saeed

what does that say about who is actually more valuable to your country?

@Arsalan123 @safriz
Tell PAF to bring their fighters now. Last time on 27th February SOP tied IAF hands. It's no longer the case now, it's shoot at sight....☺
You Indians are so delusional.
Listen to your own iaf new chief. He said that paf showed restraint on 27th February.
We had 9 of your "Larakoo bimaan" on lock-on but shot only two.
May be because there wasn't enough museum space, and could only hold one on display , Mig-21 of Abhi 😂😂

Reactions: Arsalan123
You Indians are so delusional.
Listen to your own iaf new chief. He said that paf showed restraint on 27th February.
We had 9 of your "Larakoo bimaan" on lock-on but shot only two.
May be because there wasn't enough museum space, and could only hold one on display , Mig-21 of Abhi 😂😂
Pls quote where exactly the IAF chief said PAF exercised restraint on 27th Feb.

There would be enough space to house not just Wing Commander Abhinandan's MiG 21 but the entire IAF provided your generals didn't exercise first rights over corner plots, museum or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
This on Twitter!!
I am waiting for this to be declared via official statement.
As of now it seems, its more like scaring the crap out of Pak.
It's as good as official, IAF made it weapons free, something @Falcon is telling us about from 15 months. Indian drones tried to lure them but they preferred getting PA killed then to even face a drone, IA recently leaked a video too. In official press conference too IAF said operations ongoing, they never declared operations over.

It's as good as official, IAF made it weapons free, something @Falcon is telling us about from 15 months. Indian drones tried to lure them but they preferred getting PA killed then to even face a drone, IA recently leaked a video too. In official press conference too IAF said operations ongoing, they never declared operations over.

Does this change of RoE include, directive to shoot down PAF assets within 10km of the loc?

https://****/s400-and-mrsam-how-india-changed-firing-protocols-for-effective-use-in-the-region/

The above article talks about a 10km buffer zone, within the loc. If I understood correctly, it means, if an aircraft comes in and crosses the 10 KM buffer zone and is hostile as per IFF, our ADS will shoot it down.

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Last edited:
bring it on! i want complete PAF air superiority now. it's time to dominate enemy. time to launch multiple attacks now. come on IAF! fight with us.

@nair don’t we have policy not to allow wilfully insulting any nation (specially in a pitiful paindu manner) like *censored*, pukes,Assholistan for Pakistan. Why are we tolerating this inbred dimwit to insult our own country by purposefully displaying i in India. Trust me by this speed this sister-banger will be using words like endia in no time.
I’m all for alternate views. Taunts are acceptable but not insults. If people like @safriz can do it in dignified manner, why can’t this member.
Rules must be equal for all irrespective of his/her nationality.

Last edited:
@nair don’t we have policy not to allow wilfully insulting any nation (specially in a pitiful pandu manner) like .....................

Rules must be equal for all irrespective of his/her nationality.

Look at this way, You get to see how disillusioned these guys are....... and you get a platform to destroy their disillusions, but do it in a civli manner, They have deployed entire available air force to deter an attack on 27th, when we had only 1 60 year old air craft crossing over and scoring their dream fighter and coming back home with in 48 hours...... They live in a parallel universe, I say you enjoy this.....

Look at this way, You get to see how disillusioned these guys are....... and you get a platform to destroy their disillusions, but do it in a civli manner, They have deployed entire available air force to deter an attack on 27th, when we had only 1 60 year old air craft crossing over and scoring their dream fighter and coming back home with in 48 hours...... They live in a parallel universe, I say you enjoy this.....
I have never insulted him or anyone else here in this forum. It absolutely doesn’t mean I can’t, infact we UPites from UP West and also Hariyanvis can fcuk any arrogant paindu without even raising a finger.
But interaction even with enemy is very desirable, in a civil manner with cool heads on both sides.

I have problem with selective promotion of bad behaviour in the name of minority encouragement. It’s going to be counterproductive.
Better to not let these people get away with this subtle act of throwing insults.

PS: Please edit my most only after my message is conveyed properly.

Last edited:
This 10Km limit was always there as per 2003 ceasefire agreement. But PAF violated it on 27th Feb. Now the trigger free orders have been given to enforce and strictly follow this new revised ROE. We will be shooting down even those aircraft which are likely to come within this limit. We will not wait for them to be exactly 10kms from LOC.

This 10Km limit was always there as per 2003 ceasefire agreement. But PAF violated it on 27th Feb. Now the trigger free orders have been given to enforce and strictly follow this new revised ROE. We will be shooting down even those aircraft which are likely to come within this limit. We will not wait for them to be exactly 10kms from LOC.

Thats what i was exactly mentioned.... @Falcon used to point out why our UAV's operate with out any resistance???? The simple reason, PAF cant come closer to LOC, if they come, they will be shot down with in their border for their ISPR to claim an IAF shooting..... and bury their pilot unceremoniously......

Thats what i was exactly mentioned.... @Falcon used to point out why our UAV's operate with out any resistance???? The simple reason, PAF cant come closer to LOC, if they come, they will be shot down with in their border for their ISPR to claim an IAF shooting..... and bury their pilot unceremoniously......
Anza's can take out UAVs.