LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

please please, can you kindly do more such offensives? where you dont care about victory?
we are both happy then - Pakistan that it has started offensives
and India that it has victory on such offensive

such simple solution really to keep us both happy

do you really want your country to be invaded again and again? is this true?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arsalan123, I request you to please go thru the last six episodes of Chanakya serial. They are available on youtube. We are doing exactly to you what Chanakya did to Dhananad. You are going to implode and we will only give a small push. While you consider yourself to be somekind of an expert in warfare, you have no knowledge of the topography of Sindh. Your forces in Sindh have water on three sides and fourth side is India. If you are a Punjabi, I have an advice for you. Please sell any land that you have in Sindh right now as you will get a good price now and evacuate all your relatives from Sindh to Punjab. I am giving you a very sound advice. We will do exactly what Chanakya did to Dhananad and the much superior forces of Patliputra. We will first divide you in Sindhudesh, Balochistan and dissolve Durandline. After that we will merge them in India one by one like Vhankya did. Most of your Sindh, Baloch and Pustun soldiers will turn their guns on your Punjabi soldiers and officers after that. Every Punjabi living outside Punjab in Pakistan will be butchered. All that will remain of Pakistan will be your Punjab which will be surrounded by hostile neighbours from all sides and Afghan Pustuns raiding you once again and looting, plundering and raping your women as they did in the history. You guys in Punjab are the byproducts of the rapists of Turkey, Persia, Afghanistan and Mongolia.
I have always maintained that solution to J&K lies in Pakistan and we must enter Pakistan to have that solution. One more thing of importance for us is that we must control complete J&K to remove china from the equation and make them behave like a goat. With Modi as our PM, you have no option as he is capable of even launching pre-emptive nuke strikes on you. World has seen his resolve and he will go to any extent to take out Pakistan and safeguard India. It is now for your Generals to decide what they want? Any use of nuke on India will result in compete wipe out of everyone in Pakistan. Try your luck which will desert you as it did always in every war with India.
Lastly, do not be very sure of your nukes. It may just happen that the coordinates punched in every missile might make them fly to destinations within Pakistan. Chini maal hai, Kya bharosa. We have infiltrated every net centric system that you have and bringing a complete shut down or taking control of it completely, is just a click away for us.

finally a sensible post from a veteran. except rape and hatred for punjab, all other things makes sense. let me clarify you few things. have you not seen will of pakistan and pakistani people on feb 27? we could have easily killed your pilot on the ground but we left him unharmed. a bigger mighty india can also be divided specially regions near border. what enemy needs is insurgency near enemy border regions. have you seen your kashmir? i don't even need to dive into this topic because it's clearly visible that if pakistan attempts to enter in your kashmir, there will be lots of local support. this is not false or rumors. this is reality. as far as indian punjab is concerned, everyone knows about people who are now sitting in canada. you know everything! if you can do it, we can also do it.do you think topography can save you from missiles?
definitely not. taking china out of equation looks almost impossible. china will never sit back and enjoy. do you think they are fools or do you also believe in secret negotiation story between india and china? i mean come on, china even told you that they can reach new delhi within 10 hours. do you think they will allow you to capture pakistani parts?
i know exactly where you have infiltrated in our systems. Trojan horses in your country.

Last edited:
bringing religion in discussions isn't necessary. you also do karwa chauth. i don't know why exactly you do that but you guys also remain hungry all day for your wives.finally after sunset, you guys see face of your wives. right? hahaha.
Pakistanis aren't known for their intelligence. I mean that's well known. Why do you constantly have to reiterate it? Roza or no roza. Make google search your friend & get details on karwa chouth so that you don't make a further fool of yourself.

Hint - you've got the genders mixed up. When you're at it also educate yourself on which community observes it & which part of the country its in. I've seen Paxtanis think India is all about the North & the East ( J&K, Delhi, UP, Rajasthan, Gujarat & of course Bengal ) . Nothing beyond that seems to exist.

BTW - since you're so keen on certain Hindu festivals, however rudimentary your knowledge, let me extend the dawa'ah to you for ghar wapsi once more. After all, like your compatriot @safriz , you seem more like a paper ghazi & think like a bania. Or at least you try to.Totally unlike what Muslims are. More of munnafiqs , actually.

TINY DHILLON even after handing over
His charge As Corp.Commander
15 Corps is Now
Working with DIA in CDS office

He is.a Serving LT GEN Rank Officer

So if he says " Veer Bhogay Vasundhara " ; this means mission
POK is happening

This is as Official.as it Gets

Armed forces have funny nick names and many a times they are more of a joke for the person. Now we have a 6+ feet tall huge Sikh General being called Tiny Dhillon. And he must have got this name while in IMA itself.

15 Corps is Now

POK is happening

I think the lockdown is getting to you. Let me share with you what happened Today..Today morning the children expressed pani puri cravings so I had to get across the street to the neighborhood grocery store & get the ingredients. It was good fun preparing & consuming it not to mention a good way to kill time & clear the system too . May I suggest making pani puris.

If for nothing else than to cleanse the system. Very essential in your case, me thinks.Moreover the resident optimists post is already taken. We don't take any move to usurp his position very kindly out here. Consider yourself warned.

Last edited:
Armed forces have funny nick names and many a times they are more of a joke for the person. Now we have a 6+ feet tall huge Sikh General being called Tiny Dhillon. And he must have got this name while in IMA itself.

Sir.ji
What do you say about this One line
Message from him

Kayar bhogay Dukh Aur Veer Bhogay Vasundhara

I think the lockdown is getting to you. Let me share with you what happened Today..Today morning the children expressed pani puri cravings so I had to get across the street to the neighborhood grocery store & get the ingredients. It was good fun preparing & consuming it not to mention a good way to kill time & clear the system too . May I suggest making pani puris.

If for nothing else than to cleanse the system. Moreover the resident optimists post is already taken. We don't take any move to usurp his position very kindly out here. Consider yourself warned.

Till yesterday I was sceptical but today
It looks like the Planets are ALIGNING

15 Corps is Now

POK is happening

Bhai, jus cool it down. As far as I can understand it is Lt Umar Fayaz death anniversary and Tiny sir is tweeting about his regiment - Rajrif.

Pakistan quietly slipped in 36 casualties in last month on LoC!

Keeping up the rich tradition of hiding the casualties from awaam in fear of damage to image. What a chutiya force.
They'd still claim these causalities are civilians and none of their invincible soldiers embraced shahadat. You do know one pak musalman equals 10 hindus right!! :P

They'd still claim these causalities are civilians and none of their invincible soldiers embraced shahadat. You do know one pak musalman equals 10 hindus right!! :p
Gazab begairat log hain, can't even honor the fallen ones to save corner plots of generals and to top it all they put the brave face as if nothing happened while talking to India, the one country who did it and knows the reality.

Gazab begairat log hain, can't even honor the fallen ones to save corner plots of generals and to top it all they put the brave face as if nothing happened while talking to India, the one country who did it and knows the reality.

They got pounded on their western front as well. It's interesting to see em claiming the deaths on their western border (and these are only official figures) but ashamed to reveal figures on LoC...since that would seriously dent their image they've built among their public ever since independence that they're superior to us