LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

If you may recollect, my posts from another forum found lot of traction in Pak Media. I had posted how we will take out Pakistan about three years back. The game is on now. I am a Brahmin, the most persecuted lot of India. We have only fought for India and we live for our Dharma. Every invader tried to finish us off. Did they succeed? When Kshatriyas gave up defence of Brahmanabad and Dwaka, we fought the invaders. WE includes brahmins and Sadhoos to uphold Sanatan Dharma. Have you heard of Chimta War? Google it.
Pakistan is a finished nation. We are going to make it bankrupt the way Afghanistan was once under Taliban. You will go out with a bag of money to return with food in your palms and that too coutesy India.
I think it's just posturing from PA, also I don't think IA will launch any operation across LOC becoz it's better to strike enemy when his guards are down, not when he is alerted, also PA in defensive position can concentrate all force to defend of any IA advancement, i think what ever happening in LOC just a preparation trails to check Pa thresholds and response
Samay, Sthaan aur sthiti. Remember this as the only factors of war.

6 FC dead in Balochistan.. including a major.. Finally Pak Army accepting that there are a few mortals among them..

6 FC dead in Balochistan.. including a major.. Finally Pak Army accepting that there are a few mortals among them..

Once the videos and photographs are out , they cannot deny them

And now.they will justify their carpet
Bombing of Baloochistan

Should we wait till December like in 1971

But by then the Pakistani economy would have recovered
I think mostly in 2022- 23 time frame becoz form my assumption IA and IAf upgrading most important assets like FOB air defense , I know we not inducting new gen tanks and fighters but for war against Pak current inventory enough only issue we have the infrastructures and logistics which will be solved in 20 22 time frame

hostile neighbours from all sides and Afghan Pustuns raiding you once again and looting, plundering and raping your women as they did in the history. You guys in Punjab are the byproducts of the rapists of Turkey, Persia, Afghanistan and Mongolia.
History will repeat itself. I am all for keeping pakistan as a (d)buffer state , it would be the line that divides barbarians from civilized world.

I think mostly in 2022- 23 time frame becoz form my assumption IA and IAf upgrading most important assets like FOB air defense , I know we not inducting new gen tanks and fighters but for war against Pak current inventory enough only issue we have the infrastructures and logistics which will be solved in 20 22 time frame

I think that would be too late

Right now no country is going to interfere if we decide to have a go at them

I think it's just posturing from PA, also I don't think IA will launch any operation across LOC becoz it's better to strike enemy when his guards are down, not when he is alerted, also PA in defensive position can concentrate all force to defend of any IA advancement, i think what ever happening in LOC just a preparation trails to check Pa thresholds and response
Or maybe they are fortifying their positions to deny IA revenge for any upcoming major attack.

With Pakistan completely destroyed economically they want to attack as much to start a war. Just defence and loan repayments this year will be greater than total money collected via taxes and other means (i.e. 100% of budget)

They will have to borrow for every single thing to run the country except defence. Rare to see a country wrecked so badly economically, maybe they will join Zimbabwe and Venezuela soon.

Reactions: jetray
One curious thing, Pakistani fake Twitter propaganda apart, there has been a small rift between desert arabs and India. Is this because we have patched up with Iran. Because without Iran, any sustained onslaught on Pakistan in Balochistan and Afghanistan is not possible. I suspect GCC / Uncle Sam also played a part in this Islamophobia hoolabalu... And that dog Khalilzad who ignored India, was in Delhi to plead to Modi to make Ghani budge and save his peace deal, where he hands over Afghanistan to Pakistan..That too in the time of corona with face mask on... Then he went to Pakistan

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
One curious thing, Pakistani fake Twitter propaganda apart, there has been a small rift between desert arabs and India. Is this because we have patched up with Iran. Because without Iran, any sustained onslaught on Pakistan in Balochistan and Afghanistan is not possible. I suspect GCC / Uncle Sam also played a part in this Islamophobia hoolabalu... And that dog Khalilzad who ignored India, was in Delhi to plead to Modi to make Ghani budge and save his peace deal, where he hands over Afghanistan to Pakistan..That too in the time of corona with face mask on... Then he went to Pakistan
We have quite good relations with the Governments of those countries. And that has only Improved.

Afghanistan, we are for any government elected by Afghan people in a free and fair election.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
There is no rift as far I can see, India did nothing special recently to patch up with Iran, instead Irani leaders staying true to their foolishness have made a statement or two about Kashmir recently.

Some people are coming back because Corona and very low prices of oil has destroyed Oil based economies and they have lost job, there is nothing to do for an year or two and they can't sit and eat for that long.

With Middle East running low on cash, dependence on oil coming down I don't think they can afford to alienate India. They need us as much as we need them, they need our skilled labour without which they won't scale up, they need a buyer a big buyer of oil and with US becoming No. 1 producer they need us even more.

It's not a one way traffic, in recent decades Middle East maybe most amenable to India today.

Some people are coming back because Corona and very low prices of oil has destroyed Oil based economies and they have lost job, there is nothing to do for an year or two and they can't sit and eat for that long.
I am not referring to the return of the migrants here.. Rift or no rift in a once in a lifetime economic depression, millions of indian expats will head back.. and also I agree that in a recession scenario it is the gulf which depends more on india, as their leverage will be reduced by the migrant exodus, and they would want to sell what little oil they can to India.
Iran talking about Kashmir, is just telling India, to not drift too far away from Iran.. And also the recent wheat shipments to Afghanistan via Chahbahar.. it certainly looks like there has been some patching up.

Indira Gandhi had opend fire on Sadhoos in 1966 in Delhi. Lot of Sadhoos asking for ban on cow killing had congrregated. The sadhoo who led the agitation had cursed Indira and her progeny for death in same violent manner. INdira was killed on exactly on the same Hindu tithi as the date on which she had ordered fire on Sadhoos and she was killed by Khalsha who are also the Dharma warriors. Google the the date of her opening fire on Sadhoos and the day she died as per Hindu calender.
Niether Rahul nor Priyanka can rise to be the next PM of India. They will be killed in similer manner as their forefathers who ate gau maansh. Priyanka is best adivised to stay away from this family, if she does not, even her children will die such deaths.
The curse of Brahmns is true even in Kalyuga.

Iran talking about Kashmir, is just telling India, to not drift too far away from Iran.. And also the recent wheat shipments to Afghanistan via Chahbahar.. it certainly looks like there has been some patching up
Iran really can't dictate anything to India as they have nothing, absolutely nothing to offer but need Indian help all around. They don't help in Baloochistan, they didn't help with Kulbhushan case. At max when they want to hurt Pakistan for own revenge they may turn a blind eye but they never want independent Baloochistan.

Wheat shipment is regular shipment, you have a road, you have a port and you don't have money. Better to get a shipment or two. Most India Afghanistan trade was happening via Air Corridor.

Twitter is buzzing with 11 th MAY date

There are official inputs about some thing Big

11 th MAY coincides with Battle of Badr

Something Big for Jihadis

May be we will.see a big spike in violence both.on LOC and hinterland

Feels like after months of circle jerk when you get bored feeling superior and yet counting bodies on both sides of border with same IQ clowns you head here for good reality check.

With entire PAF airborne you couldn't get a single shot, or dared to cross the LOC even when India struck deep Inside Pakistan, now suddenly out of blue, when PAF don't even dare to mess with an unarmed drone flying with impunity across LOC you used AMRAAM and scored a kill in Jalandhar :ROFLMAO:

Use of brains banned in Pakistan? Or Dim buys charas for everyone now? A tiny little use of brain would have stopped you from typing this.

i have personal life. i was busy but now i am here. obviously things are becoming serious again on loc. we can only hope for another air battle.
Feels like after months of circle jerk when you get bored feeling superior and yet counting bodies on both sides of border with same IQ clowns you head here for good reality check.

With entire PAF airborne you couldn't get a single shot, or dared to cross the LOC even when India struck deep Inside Pakistan, now suddenly out of blue, when PAF don't even dare to mess with an unarmed drone flying with impunity across LOC you used AMRAAM and scored a kill in Jalandhar :ROFLMAO:

Use of brains banned in Pakistan? Or Dim buys charas for everyone now? A tiny little use of brain would have stopped you from typing this.

you guys believe everything coming out from indian twitter handlers. why not believe mig-29 theory? anyway pilot will testify. he saw f-16. i am sure.