LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Going by the Indian Army's strategy in CI operations I hate to say it but they are a bunch of simps living in their Disneyland! What do they mean when they say winning hearts and minds? Like how more can the Kashmiri population be possibly alienated! Also, what's this strategy of reducing collateral damage? Blow the shit up and the civilians will ultimately stop cooperating! Look at what Pakistan did in Zarb-e-Azb. They deployed F-16s, drones, gunships, tanks! Full ruthless domination!

So what exactly happened? Did we take down a HATF missile base with a SOW!!

The reports of India using rockets kind of look suspicious now. Is Pakistan such a moron to have kept their Hatf TEL within our rocket artillery range. Or the "rockets" were something else??

Also, wonder why Pak is not attempting a response? After Balakote they responded the very next day, is it coz it's not officially declared by IA? They will only attack when they lose face..😂😂

Reactions: zapper
You dont have LEVERAGE over our Actions

But we do

We will decide how and when the conflict moves forward

Till then keep guessing

you have done nothing on 28. what can we expect from you now? tell IAF to face PAF this time. we want to see skills of your pilots.don't attack when enemy is not near. face us.
Thats what we did on 27th Feb, old Mig faced the mighty F teens head on and shoot it down
only in indian imaginary world! bollywood style!

i have nothing to say. she can make stories all day. nobody else reported anything like that. i don't trust her sources.
She is not making any story. She is reporting correctly. We dont need to use our own assets to do certain things. We had done such stuff in first week of march 2019 also. This time it was to send a reminder of our capabilities to PA.

you have done nothing on 28. what can we expect from you now? tell IAF to face PAF this time. we want to see skills of your pilots.don't attack when enemy is not near. face us.

only in indian imaginary world! bollywood style!

The same bollywood style we did in Kargil and you admitted after 10 years.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
She is not making any story. She is reporting correctly. We dont need to use our own assets to do certain things. We had done such stuff in first week of march 2019 also. This time it was to send a reminder of our capabilities to PA.
I can't believe that you are agreeing to her in this scenario. Hitting abdali would be seen as major escalation. This is not true.
India stops 14,000 cusecs of water flowing into pakistan..

First I thought that why we are fighting useless war for Kashmir but now I feel that Kashmir is very important to us as well. Water is necessary for us as well. Fight for Kashmir is must now.

Not true zapper. I understand complexity of situation and we all agree that war is the only solution.
So when are You initiating war? Do remember this is the month of Ramadan. Becoming a martyr in this month guarantees you the goodies in jann'ah. I've been pointing this out since last Ramadan to brave ghazis like yourself. I'm doing so again. Pls don't disappoint us.

The same bollywood style we did in Kargil and you admitted after 10 years.
Kargil? Remember kargil is a strategic pakistani operation and not indian operation. You won diplomatically and gained back lost territories.listen To get bakshi. Anyway kargil is our offensive,not yours. Why you celebrate it like you win a war? Our offensive is our pride.

Kargil? Remember kargil is a strategic pakistani operation and not indian operation. You won diplomatically and gained back lost territories.listen To get bakshi. Anyway kargil is our offensive,not yours. Why you celebrate it like you win a war? Our offensive is our pride.
An offensive which failed to win u anything except worldwide humiliation??? Lol which led to a coup , your PM running to Saudi Arabia???
What did u get from Kargil?

So when are You initiating war? Do remember this is the month of Ramadan. Becoming a martyr in this month guarantees you the goodies in jann'ah. I've been pointing this out since last Ramadan to brave ghazis like yourself. I'm doing so again. Pls don't disappoint us.
There is no need for me to go there and fight. Do you want security forces to track me using sophisticated devices which you recently received from Israel? We know everything. Do you want to capture more people? There is a price for everything. People die. It's a reality.
An offensive which failed to win u anything except worldwide humiliation??? Lol which led to a coup , your PM running to Saudi Arabia???
What did u get from Kargil?
Offensive is offensive. Victory or defeat doesn't matter. We must have courage to start offensive in enemy territory. We are proud of our offensives.

Up until 1971, Kargil was part of PoK. We seized it in 1971 & you signed on the Shimla Agreement consenting to it. In 1999 one of the aims of the PA apart from cutting access of the IA to Siachen was to make good on your surrender of Kargil in 1971 Basically you throught you could keep it after indulging in N blackmail. You bluffed, your bluff was called out & you had to beat a hasty retreat. You also lost some 3000 of your men in the bargain. Mostly NLI & Shi'a. Not a great loss of life for Punjabi sunnis though.

There is no need for me to go there and fight. Do you want security forces to track me using sophisticated devices which you recently received from Israel? We know everything. Do you want to capture more people? There is a price for everything. People die. It's a reality.

By you I mean both you & the ghazi PA. Are you saying jihad is not farz in Islam? Are you a munnafiq? You're making such statements in the pak month of Ramadan. Tauba Tauba!!