LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

The basic problem remains that people like Mr Joshi dealt severe blows to credibility of whatever could be put out by putting out their own versions and using their credentials as a base for rendering some amount of 'acceptance'.

It did not help the matters either that Vishnu Som and others relied on him to put out their own write ups hence ended up with same story across multiple sources making the general public feel that what they are saying actually is what has happened.

In my DM with Vishnu Som, I had told him about inaccuracies in terms of for example AWACS, and he told me that he has been briefed by people who know. What can I say!
Som shared a wrong pic with so confidence on 27th as someone forwarded him, the pic was tweeted before by ANI.

He also claim to have seen some High Resolution images of Balakot, "other than 31cm" publicly available by digital globe. Sometime he claimed he saw SAR image to sound more credible.

I honestly stopped believing anything he said when he kept lying about Balakot images repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: Hellfire
Both sides of Pakistani borders heating up :

LoC

Afghanistan :

And in Balochistan :

1588230907370.png

Who is imposing a 2.5 front war on whom ?

Until we don't have a clear proof of damage and casualties this will be ignored by the Pakistanis. Disproportionate action is required.
slow death of enemy is preferable. let eh frog cook, it wont know when it died. and we dont have to go for high value strikes.
besides, the army needs some rigorous practice for the upcoming US withdrawal from Afg and the religous zealots from that lawless region.

Reactions: jetray
Same typical loc stories trying to satisfy indian egos. I mean look at the number of stories and on the other side,look at reality. You are dealing with Pak army on loc. Believe in reality. These type of stories like neelum valley bloodbath and nakyal and things like that will continue until it satisfy every indian. I understand that India is using geography as an advantage but obviously news of crows killed or buildings destroyed,I mean they are all lies. Some are even claiming missile strikes. Do you believe in all this stuff? It's entertaining but not reality.

Same typical loc stories trying to satisfy indian egos. I mean look at the number of stories and on the other side,look at reality. You are dealing with Pak army on loc. Believe in reality. These type of stories like neelum valley bloodbath and nakyal and things like that will continue until it satisfy every indian. I understand that India is using geography as an advantage but obviously news of crows killed or buildings destroyed,I mean they are all lies. Some are even claiming missile strikes. Do you believe in all this stuff? It's entertaining but not reality.
We believe it because Pakistan army has a history of lying.

Well, let's face it. We're both sailing in the same boat except your side is leaky.Why you ask ? It's like this - with us it's no official confirmation about the consequences of our fire assaults on the LoC except to state Pakistan has launched unprovoked attacks followed by a we're responding in kind & list of casualties on our side of civilians & army personnel as & when it happens while anonymous OSINT handles go orgasmic listing all the kills - real or imaginary.

Whereas your side doesn't even bother to list it's casualties where if they're cornered on the rare occasions they are by your Parliament, they come up with a convenient - we can't disclose casualties as they're not in the nations self interest & is demoralising to the armed forces . This is usually followed by news reports of some high ranking official dying of a heart attack or an accident a few days or weeks later.To balance our OSINT guys, you go one up ( how couldn't you, after all its Pakistan & you're anything you want to be but you aren't India & better than India at that ) & have the DJ ISPR go orgasmic listing every fantasy they can dream up. Then of course, there's the likes of PDF run by ISI & it's paid stooges in the media like Farzana Shah aka Spring Onion among others amplifying ISPR propaganda.

Last edited:
Things come into mainstream only when a big incident take place. Seriously not even 5% of Indians would care to know what is happening at LOC.
With COVID-19 going full steam pakistan is the last thing in the world any one would be interested. On the contrary pakistan army needs to keep you & puppet khan under fear of India that they keep making rambling statements on kashmir every now & then.

When your minister says that they cannot reveal the stats of those killed in action due to enemy blah...blah... it says a lot on who is shitting in their pants.

Any action against Pakistan will not be ok with US. Though totally unfair, it's still a fact that post Balakote US asked India to stand down and forced Pak to release Abhinandan. So, unless we are able to get past this perpetual hindrance, nothing concrete will happen. And given current situation, I don't see anything drastic happening anytime soon. It will be restricted to cross border shelling with heavy guns and rockets and Pak will continue to say that their civilians are dying due to our shelling. So same drama will run in a loop.

Any action against Pakistan will not be ok with US. Though totally unfair, it's still a fact that post Balakote US asked India to stand down and forced Pak to release Abhinandan. So, unless we are able to get past this perpetual hindrance, nothing concrete will happen. And given current situation, I don't see anything drastic happening anytime soon. It will be restricted to cross border shelling with heavy guns and rockets and Pak will continue to say that their civilians are dying due to our shelling. So same drama will run in a loop.
That's the main reason why US needs to get out of Afghanistan, and a new civil war begin.. Although the US would even then put pressure on India to stand down, it won't be to the same extent as it is now, when the most import air and land transport corridors of america pass through Pakistan, and with adversaries in Iran and Russia, Pakistan is all that US has to gain access to Afghanistan.

Reactions: Defc0n
That's the main reason why US needs to get out of Afghanistan, and a new civil war begin.. Although the US would even then put pressure on India to stand down, it won't be to the same extent as it is now, when the most import air and land transport corridors of america pass through Pakistan, and with adversaries in Iran and Russia, Pakistan is all that US has to gain access to Afghanistan.

Pakistan has value for US.
Even if they are not using Pak after moving out of Afghanistan, they will not allow us to decimate Pak just for the reason you mentioned. If needed and you never know when they might need it, they can use Pak again.

This is one place where I feel India should stand it's ground. US can't dictate how India is going to handle an agressive neighborhood that is hell bent on bleeding India perpetually. It's well within our rights to retaliate with intensity of our choosing.

I really repent India having allowed us to intervene on 28th... Things could have been so different today of we didn't squander the opportunity that presented itself that day.