LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

How much will be pension budget? $3 billion? $4 billion?
How pay, pensions and sloth eat up India's defence funds

Also what's the logic of keeping 27 lakh armed forces when you don't have to fight and keep taking blows biding your time. Same humiliation and insult can be achieved with 10Lakh unless generating employment has become the main aim for keeping this large military.
Ofcourse the armed forces and paramilitary units are major sources for employment, particularly those highly populated states along the hindi belt. China was able to restructure into a more leaner and meaner force since their employment in other sectors, primarily in manufacturing is very high for lower paid employees

I don't understand. Why do you need to keep proving something has been shot down....? Move on.
To create enough twitter-level counters to ISPR sponsored handles. Those who are in the loop know, the unfortunate ones are folks like me :(.

After PA ordered the VT4 tanks, i wonder what some of the dazzled think-tanks out there, who vaxed eloquent about AK1&2, have to say.

To create enough twitter-level counters to ISPR sponsored handles. Those who are in the loop know, the unfortunate ones are folks like me :(.

After PA ordered the VT4 tanks, i wonder what some of the dazzled think-tanks out there, who vaxed eloquent about AK1&2, have to say.

Buddy, we are all convinced we shot down an F-16 that day.

Pakistanis will never admit it, even if you produce a captured pilot who is willing to give a statement in front of a magistrate and record it on a 100 rupee stamp paper.

That day was over a year ago. We need to move on.

Reactions: fyodor
Buddy, we are all convinced we shot down an F-16 that day.

Pakistanis will never admit it, even if you produce a captured pilot who is willing to give a statement in front of a magistrate and record it on a 100 rupee stamp paper.

That day was over a year ago. We need to move on.
Sure. But the details are sketchy. I alluded to this lack of info that will make the actual sequence of events a bit unreliable. But that's fine since the exact events are bound to be hidden for now. Countering ISPR's version of events is what is going on and is necessary IMHO.

Martyrdom in Pakistan is considered celebratory. Sweets are distributed throughout the whole village/neighborhood, feasts are held and songs/poems are sung in praise of the martyr. It brings great honor to family, clan and tribe and is never forgotten.

Our attitudes are different to yours when it comes to this topic, casualties don't affect our morale. I definitely think it does the opposite, whenever there are a series of casualties either civilian or military it hikes national unity and fury against the perpetrators.

But I think it happens only if the people died are non Punjabis. If they are Punjabis, story will change. I know that your army kills civilians so you will definitely won't mind if few kashmiris, pakhtun, Muhajirs , Balochs or Sindhis are killed.

Here's more evidence of Pak F-16 shot down by wing commander abhinandan...☺☺
Ofcourse a PAF jet was shot down who's pilot died in CMH but I doubt it's by Abhinandan. Most likely an Su-30 must've made the kill but credit was given to Abhinandan since he crossed the LoC, was shot down and captured

@safriz @Arsalan123 ho gaya la ilaha illallah fake Pak democracy ka...😁😂
Tagging the wrong people, Pakistanis are programmed to worship military rule for all you know this news maybe getting their juices flow.

Arsalan may start missing democracy after few years of full thrashing but Safriz lives in England, he will be buying more popcorns to see live visuals of Pakistanis getting whipped by army, being an ex servicemen he may want to put those bloody civilians in their place every chance he got.

Tagging the wrong people, Pakistanis are programmed to worship military rule for all you know this news maybe getting their juices flow.

Arsalan may start missing democracy after few years of full thrashing but Safriz lives in England, he will be buying more popcorns to see live visuals of Pakistanis getting whipped by army, being an ex servicemen he may want to put those bloody civilians in their place every chance he got.
@safriz used to be in logistics in the PA. Don't you be fooled by his braggadocio into thinking he's some ghazi. It's in the PA that he learned life's skills in how to run a warehouse & since then has been promoted from 4th assistant in a Bradford based grocery to a 3rd assistant.

The basic problem remains that people like Mr Joshi dealt severe blows to credibility of whatever could be put out by putting out their own versions and using their credentials as a base for rendering some amount of 'acceptance'.

It did not help the matters either that Vishnu Som and others relied on him to put out their own write ups hence ended up with same story across multiple sources making the general public feel that what they are saying actually is what has happened.

In my DM with Vishnu Som, I had told him about inaccuracies in terms of for example AWACS, and he told me that he has been briefed by people who know. What can I say!