LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

They need to get close enough first. And of course, without considering there's going to be retaliation.

Weapons free.

They may not use Drones at this stage, as they are not expecting any forward movement by us, The only reason they want to use drones can be to check the preparedness to push terrorist in.... But then now lot of our infra are of electronic in nature, there not much drones in their inventory can do..... But in our case, we have to have a check on the launch pads as well as their locations for simple reason that we want to keep a track and we might want to go in if needed.......

Pakistan may want to use drones for having a check on our arti positions, but they are not risking it at this stage....

They may not use Drones at this stage, as they are not expecting any forward movement by us, The only reason they want to use drones can be to check the preparedness to push terrorist in.... But then now lot of our infra are of electronic in nature, there not much drones in their inventory can do..... But in our case, we have to have a check on the launch pads as well as their locations for simple reason that we want to keep a track and we might want to go in if needed.......

Pakistan may want to use drones for having a check on our arti positions, but they are not risking it at this stage....
By this do i assume that talk of some Pak positions being rendered unoccupiable is not entirely correct?

Last edited:

I was referring to PAF fighters taking out our drones.

That's how it's done.
I see. Thanks. That explains @Falcon 's posts about PAF leaving our drones untouched when they cross the LoC.

A few years back PAF had sent an F-16 to shoot our drone. My friend whose family was in the IA said that Pakistanis are really afraid of our military. I think that both of us were thinking that fighter aircraft aren't required to take out simple drones.

So how do we take out each others drones? Both regularly showcase drones being brought down.

I was referring to PAF fighters taking out our drones.
Here is your clue.... On Feb 17th The entire PAF (read available aircrafts) was airborne during the Op Swift resort...... Which shows how much resources they have...... Second When the big drones are flying, it will have support in depth in case PAF plans to have a go, there will be resistance.... Fixed wing aircrafts are not allowed with in 10kms of LOC, thats another clue.....

Last not the least: ROE is different from Feb 27th and PAF knows this very well....

So how do we take out each others drones? Both regularly showcase drones being brought down.

Only fighter jets have the ability. And of course, medium/long range SAMs, but there are not many around right now. MANPADs do not have the altitude.
Here is your clue.... On Feb 17th The entire PAF (read available aircrafts) was airborne during the Op Swift resort...... Which shows how much resources they have...... Second When the big drones are flying, it will have support in depth in case PAF plans to have a go, there will be resistance.... Fixed wing aircrafts are not allowed with in 10kms of LOC, thats another clue.....

Last not the least: ROE is different from Feb 27th and PAF knows this very well....

Yep. They don't have any advanced jets that will allow them to come close enough to the LoC.

PAF has become pretty much like the PN. They merely exist.

By this do i assume that talk of some Pak positions being rendered unoccupiable is not entirely correct?

There are several posts which is unoccupied by them due to the level of pounding we did then.... But i have no idea the current scenario.... @Falcon might be able to shed lights on the current scenario....

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
india cares about consequences and it's good for Indian government to think about response. i have read austerlitz assessment. i am not shocked. india is planning to break Pakistan since 47. it's 2020. time to wake up buddy. economic condition doesn't mean destruction of entire country. united states might abandon Afghanistan but they will never allow you to attack Pakistan.even if they allow,who will save India from Pakistan? what type of war you want? conventional? nuclear? biological? chemical? you didn't even take revenge of 27,forget about war.

Excellency the only revenge you should be thinking of is the revenge you should take from China which sent you masks made from underwear. Unless you like the smell. No judgement, you are entitled your quirks.

*Ahem* We just want to repeat 71.

And lastly, "Save India from Pakistan"? Dont make me laugh. Lets face it, Pakistan can kill maximum 100-200 million Indian. So can India do to Pakistan. Now tell, after that happen, will there be a Pakistan left?
For India, there will be atleast 500 million Indians left.
Who is fighting with you a conventional war? Why you guys always think about conventional or nuclear? Have you not seen covid-19? Welcome to modern warfare.pakistan has it's own ways.i like it when you guys talk about population and bigger country India. Continue this.this will not save you.

• Informative
Reactions: screambowl
Who is fighting with you a conventional war? Why you guys always think about conventional or nuclear? Have you not seen covid-19? Welcome to modern warfare.pakistan has it's own ways.i like it when you guys talk about population and bigger country India. Continue this.this will not save you.
Nukes, Biological or Chemical. Bring it on and you will turn into a wasteland and non of your Islamic brothers will dare help you.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Covid-19 is a war/warfare? Where did you get this weird information from? If it is a war then what are its objectives?

Lastly, what makes you think that Indian cannot do 10 times whatever Pakistan can? What ever your "own ways" are, India can amplify it by 10 times and throw it back at you. Not to mention, even if India stick to its "conventional" ways, they will still work on you folks nicely.

So Covid is Pakistani warfare and you are fighting it with underwear masks from China ?Chinese shit is some dope for you guys , stop smelling it

You mean tweeter warfare? Sorry to break the bubble but, that doesn't have much effect in real world.

Atleast you agree that your shaheens can't win a conventional war against us. We need more "sane" Pakistanis like you.

Atleast you agree that your shaheens can't win a conventional war against us. We need more "sane" Pakistanis like you.
that was known for a while. they keep changing their red lines
they said "kashmir is their lifeline" - article 370/35A removed , not a squeak
they said "if you touch IWT, we will bomb you" - dams being built, nothing they can do
they said "you start a war we will finish you" - we bombed inside their international border.

how much more do you have to do? they are asking for India Pak match but not showing up for the game.