Mute
1:22
/
3:02
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%

Quality Levels
Fullscreen
GENERAL NEWSExclusive | WATCH: Indian Army Destroys Pakistani Post In Uri Sector
Team Republic | 24-02-2018 10:34 am
Hack:
  • Republic TV has accessed an exclusive footage which displays India’s strong response to Pakistan’s aggression
  • The video shows Indian Army destroying an administrative post of Pakistani army in Uri sector in Jammu and Kashmir
  • The visuals show Pakistani fuel dump blown to smithereens
Republic TV has accessed an exclusive footage which displays India’s strong response to Pakistan’s aggression. The video shows Indian Army destroying an administrative post of Pakistani army in Uri sector in Jammu and Kashmir. The visuals show Pakistani fuel dump blown to smithereens.
The administrative post provides all kind of support to the soldiers stationed at the border areas.

As per the reports, at least 2-3 Pakistani soldiers were killed in the incident. This video was reportedly shot on February 22.​

This response by the Indian Army is one among the many punitive actions it takes in retaliation to Pakistan’s ceasefire violations,
Earlier, a similar video had emerged from the Mendhar sector where Indian army targetted Pakistani posts.

Exclusive | WATCH: Indian Army destroys Pakistani post in Uri sector - Republic World

That depends on how much your ready to believe.
I am ready to believe as much as evidence I see. That said, I will believe statement from our defence forces and their real mouth-pieces. As usual, all I see is media sources whom I have trouble believing, at-least these days.

Reactions: Paro
Shukriya. Bambai mein Musalmaanon ke hi biradari mein pale bade hain , janaab .
It's a fact . One half is Muslim , one quarter - Gujaratis , one tenth -Maharashtrians , the rest is cosmopolitan - North Indians , rest of India , Christians , some Jews ,Parsis too , the ubiquitous Bangladeshis , Iranis , a handful of Anglos & Chinese too, etc .

Bombay is more like Karachi . If you're a native of Karachi , you'd understand else I don't expect you to .

Situation turning bad in #Uri. Indian Army forced to use heavy artillery including Bofors today at the Hajipeer sector LoC, in retaliation to Pakistan Army’s ceasefire violations targeting innocent Kashmiri civilians and their villages in India. 700 villagers shifted to safety.

Bofors? !! Thats escalatory!
Pakistanis will have not have any option but to retaliate in kind or call for ceasefire eventually. The punitive levels have just been taken a notch up. I wonder whats the plan here.