LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Why use tanks instead of 6x6 trucks with towed artillery? Anyways, artillery fires projectiles to 15km+ to 40km+. I don't see how artillery will be useful in targeting posts
Pakistani army used parked tanks as artillery in operation Zarb-e-azb as they were easier to move to high grounds and easier to move around. They might start doing the same on LOC
Let's where this escalation goes.

Pakistani army used parked tanks as artillery in operation Zarb-e-azb as they were easier to move to high grounds and easier to move around. They might start doing the same on LOC
Let's where this escalation goes.

Do this and we will nuke you. :mad:

Fck this ladder of escalation, achieve the ultimate goal, at once.

That is tank shell fire, not artillery. Anyway, India has been using guns from older t55 tanks already
On LOC it's not appropriate to use tanks in the role of artillery. In Zarb-e-azb tanks were used instead of artillery as there were imminent threats of being ambushed or sniped from pretty much any direction.
War on LOC poses inferior threats compared to Pakistan army's WOT.

i had a brief discussion with few abroad living moderate & sane persons of Pakistan Origin , even them said they wont ever forget about Indian Kashmir ,
so the mutually agreeable solution probably centuries away ..

In my opinion, after meeting countless Non-Residential Pakistanis, there's no such thing as a moderate or sane one honestly; just ones who are honest about their views and intentions and those who aren't. If you get familiar enough with them so that they let their guard down (or get enough alcohol into them) - almost all of them are ultimately the same.

I've literally known one truly nice Pakistani, and that's because he knew his family history; he used to tell us that his family were originally "Harijans" who somehow, at some point, converted to Islam and were never allowed to convert back later; and then at the time of Partition they somehow ended up on the Pakistani side (I don't remember the specific details because I was incredibly young and this all happened very long ago). But he was a real family friend of ours, and an incredible guy. Always said he wanted to go to India to see where his family were originally from and what not.

In my opinion, after meeting countless Non-Residential Pakistanis, there's no such thing as a moderate or sane one honestly; just ones who are honest about their views and intentions and those who aren't. If you get familiar enough with them so that they let their guard down (or get enough alcohol into them) - almost all of them are ultimately the same.

I've literally known one truly nice Pakistani, and that's because he knew his family history; he used to tell us that his family were originally "Harijans" who somehow, at some point, converted to Islam and were never allowed to convert back later; and then at the time of Partition they somehow ended up on the Pakistani side (I don't remember the specific details because I was incredibly young and this all happened very long ago). But he was a real family friend of ours, and an incredible guy. Always said he wanted to go to India to see where his family were originally from and what not.
Try the vegetarian youths of Pakistan who grew up watching Indian media day and night since their birth. They will tell you otherwise.

Try the vegetarian youths of Pakistan who grew up watching Indian media day and night since their birth. They will tell you otherwise.

Lmao, your disdain and contempt for Hindus and Indians is thinly concealed if at all; vegetarians, really?

I wouldn’t recommend Indian media to anyone, but it’s good if they grew up being Indianized, maybe they will be more rational and peace loving than their predescessors like you.

Last edited:
Two soldiers martyred in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC

1647348-soldiersmartyredisprx-1519840153-794-640x480.jpg

Two Pakistan Army soldiers were martyred after the Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Bhimber sector along the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday, the military’s media wing said.

“Pakistan Army troops responded to Indian unprovoked firing. Reports of substantial damage to Indian posts,” said a statement issued by the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR).

The martyred soldiers are identified as Sepoy Muneer Chohan, a 32-year-old resident of Kahuta village and Sepoy Amir Hussain, 28, a resident of Bhimber district.

Reactions: Kshithij Sharma
Two Pakistani Army Men Killed In Indian Retaliatory Firing In Jammu And Kashmir's Bhimber

The Pakistan Army on Thursday initiated unprovoked and indiscriminate firing of small arms, automatics and mortars in Jammu and Kashmir's Bhimber Gali sector along the Line of Control (LoC).

Two Pakistan Army men were killed in Indian retaliatory firing.​
The ceasefire violation was initiated at around 8:45 a.m.

Further details are awaited.

Two Pakistani Army men killed in Indian retaliatory firing in Jammu and Kashmir's Bhimber - Republic World

Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said Pakistan will pay for this misadventure. Wondering what would be our response?

More than 3 weeks since the Defence Minister made a promising statement "Pakistan will pay for this misadventure", referring to the terror attacks in Jammu but seems we have not been able to make Pakistan pay yet. We may have started using somewhat larger caliber weapons at the LoC which may have caused some causalities on the other side, but are we doing enough to deter Pakistan from executing more terror/BAT attacks on our side? A few fire assaults is all what Defence Minister meant when she made that statement or we have more coming and if so when as the window of opportunity to respond is fast running out. I would not want to believe that we are inclined to repeating the same mistakes over and over again. I like suggestion made by @vstol Jockey on how to deal with the situation but what is causing to demonstrate restraint?