LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Media has been kept away from this crap.... If the chatters are to be believed LOC is very hot.... Both are not worried about escalation....Tough time ahead.....
Media was always late, we get info here days before media, Admins kept us updated but they too are silent making room for nothing but political threads.

Also any idea why team shatru jeet is not posting any exclusive content?

You too can post the chatter or whatever you hear, alot of us would like to know what is actually happening.

My late elder Brother who retired as a Col from IA was from 10th Dogra regiment. The same formation which was part of second wave in Golden Temple Op Bluestar. He led the second wave as a 2nd Lt. Later on his unit was posted as part of 161 Inf Bgde in URI. Later he joined Ladakh Scouts and he told me once that when ever we have to check our weapon systems or new barrels of the guns, we would just let go a volley against *censored*. Any new barrel which resulted in a kill was safely kept away for actual ops after that.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Media has been kept away from this crap.... If the chatters are to be believed LOC is very hot.... Both are not worried about escalation....Tough time ahead.....
One can hope and pray that sanity prevails as it looks like innocent parties will suffer - sad days ahead I’m afraid

Reactions: nair
As a citizen of any country one has to go though whatever crap that country is going through, including war

Ye agree to a point. Dont let the passion and patriotism blind you with the facts of reality.
The politicians we elect dont bleed - the innocent bystander bleeds for their decisions.
The decision makers still go home - eat richly and handsomely off their large plates - whilst the ones in the firing line go home in boxes.
Other nations have wars - other nations have disagreements with neighbours - but this dispute is draining both nations to extraordinary levels.
This is a drain on both nations. The stagnant approach - who does it benefit?

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Ye agree to a point. Dont let the passion and patriotism blind you with the facts of reality.
The politicians we elect dont bleed - the innocent bystander bleeds for their decisions.
The decision makers still go home - eat richly and handsomely off their large plates - whilst the ones in the firing line go home in boxes.
Other nations have wars - other nations have disagreements with neighbours - but this dispute is draining both nations to extraordinary levels.
This is a drain on both nations. The stagnant approach - who does it benefit?
There is only one party which benefits from this, your army. Nobody in India is interested in attacking Pakisthan or capturing PoK. If Pakisthan agrees, then immediately LoC can be converted to Intertional border. But if Kashmir issue is resolved, than what is the need of Pakisthan army? So it's in Pak army's interest to keep the issue unresolved. But I doubt Pakisthanis will understand this and unfortunately both countries will keep bleeding!!

Last edited:
There is only party which benefits from this, your army. Nobody in India is interested in attacking Pakisthan or capturing PoK. If Pakisthan agrees, then immediately LoC can be converted to Intertional border. But if Kashmir issue is resolved, than what is the need of Pakisthan army? So it's in Pak army's interest to keep the issue unresolved. But I doubt Pakisthanis will understand this and unfortunately both countries will keep bleeding!!

i had a brief discussion with few abroad living moderate & sane persons of Pakistan Origin , even them said they wont ever forget about Indian Kashmir ,
so the mutually agreeable solution probably centuries away ..

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Bali78
i had a brief discussion with few abroad living moderate & sane persons of Pakistan Origin , even them said they wont ever forget about Indian Kashmir ,

Agreed. I think that even Indian govt is not interested in making LOC an international border. Had it been so, at least some effort would have gone through in that direction.

Frankly , that's been my larger point all along . The so called sane elements hailed & celebrated by our deracinated English media out here are only arguing that they're not in any position to prosecute their claims in Kashmir . By no means have they endorsed our claims or repudiated the 2 nation theory . Kashmir is an article of faith with them .

Let me bring in VIVEK Katju's splendid article here about our viewpoints & options-

Junk the defensive mindset

Pakistani army used parked tanks as artillery in operation Zarb-e-azb as they were easier to move to high grounds and easier to move around. They might start doing the same on LOC
Let's where this escalation goes.