LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

US wont like its progress wasted when Yellow head has made so many tall claims. If only this time we tell the US to F off
Americans should understand that they made us a non entity in Afghanistan process so onus isnt on us to maintain peace talks

Gafoora doing what he does best..... lying thru his truths.......They are playing to our hands.......

Gafoora doing what he does best..... lying thru his truths.......They are playing to our hands.......

Why do I get the feeling Trump has made a fool of IK ? Remember in 90's when America promised Iraq they would not intervene during Kuwait invasion and did exactly that. Maybe a similar promise was made to Pakistanis, encouraging Pakistanis to make a move and finally when they expect help, the result will be something else. I doubt Americans are willing to forgive pak for all the American blood which has been spilled there.

Reactions: Butter Chicken
Why do I get the feeling Trump has made a fool of IK ? Remember in 90's when America promised Iraq they would not intervene during Kuwait invasion and did exactly that. Maybe a similar promise was made to Pakistanis, encouraging Pakistanis to make a move and finally when they expect help, the result will be something else. I doubt Americans are willing to forgive pak for all the American blood which has been spilled there.
I think Americans will demand something in return from Pakistan for intervening. Afghan peace process is slow paced ,Trumpy wants some concrete action
Pak to US: maalik please save us from India
US to Pak : Push forward Afghan process and then we can help you

Pak begging US to stop Indian firing along LoC

This was deeply satisfying. Proof that the IA has scalded PA's collective bottoms. Hope there's no let up in the intensity of strikes on the LoC. Just to rub it in, I hope there's co ordination with the ANA to light up the Western border too & thru NDS, set Balochistan & FATA alight. Bleed them dry on all fronts. Their economy will do the rest.

Trump is like Pakistan cricket team.... Unpredictable.....Even Pentagon has not understood him..... Niazi took his offline remark seriously.....I am not sure it is niazi..... Most probably it is Bajwa and his gang thought they could play their game..... Guys doesn't realise, Its Modi sitting in South block.......

FYI if these are in fact the bomblets of the M483, which is what they appear to be, then they're likely of Pakistani origin. Pakistan's OFB makes and exports the M438. The munitions shown were likely both made in and fired by Pakistan, and against targets within the country.

India, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't use the M483 shell.

FYI if these are in fact the bomblets of the M438, which is what they appear to be, then they're likely of Pakistani origin. Pakistan's OFB makes and exports the M438. The munitions shown were likely both made in and fired by Pakistan, and against targets within the country.
Bang on ,you debunked it ,thank you sir @Ankit Kumar @Gautam , some one send this too twitteratis

FYI if these are in fact the bomblets of the M483, which is what they appear to be, then they're likely of Pakistani origin. Pakistan's OFB makes and exports the M438. The munitions shown were likely both made in and fired by Pakistan, and against targets within the country.

India, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't use the M483 shell.

Facts don't matter,it is enough to convince their illiterate masses who have been fed decades of disinformation and propaganda

Facts don't matter,it is enough to convince their illiterate masses who have been fed decades of disinformation and propaganda
It will work there. But if they, as Quereshi said, take it to UN then it will end up like the photo of that Palestanian girl that they tried to pass off as Kashmiri.
Bang on ,you debunked it ,thank you sir @Ankit Kumar @Gautam , some one send this too twitteratis
MoD should be able to handle this by themselves. Besides you wanna do propaganda warfare ?? Pass this off as evidence of another airstrike. Then watch their reaction.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: