LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

if it is to locate some terrorist ,or to flag hosting ceremony of modi in kashmir it cannot be justified ,infact we will look stupid .unless the terrorist managed to sneak in with dirty nuclear bomb

hope this is for really the cause which we all are waiting with the bated breath

Reactions: Volcano
Folks, if you believe certain twitter handles are giving too much information or there is any information of troops movements. I suggest that we do not post it. We will most likely know everything within a week or two at max. Lets have patience.

I really wanted something like tri-furcation to happen. But the Governor is saying that no such thing is going to happen. Now I am worried, it is another dud from Modi-ji who has failed to implement any core issues as promised.

Forces' deployment a security measure, no knowledge of change in constitutional provisions: Jammu and Kashmir governor | India News - Times of India
Toh kya chilla chillake sabko scheme bata de?!:ROFLMAO: Rest assured this kind of build-up with IAF in alert is definitely not for "security threats"

Pakistan does not even know the difference between airburst round a cluster ammunition.
Seems Pakistan had a promise in track-2 meetings that they will not attack Amarnath Yatra. Once again they went back on their promise and Modi is in no mood to relent or leave them.

68621019_2220983271532448_7617559875995828224_n.jpg
67499707_2220983284865780_7620194000913301504_n.jpg

Apparently above is Gafoora's evidence of usage of a cluster bomb.
Now one search of a cluster bomb gave me this image which looks rather similar.

A-cluster-bomb.jpg

The size of the cluster bomb inside matches the pics posted by Gafoora, but the entire bomb itself is too big to be fired by an artillery shell. It has to be a bomb dropped from an aircraft.

@nair @vstol Jockey
What do you guys think ?

View attachment 8784View attachment 8785

Apparently above is Gafoora's evidence of usage of a cluster bomb.
Now one search of a cluster bomb gave me this image which looks rather similar.

View attachment 8786

The size of the cluster bomb inside matches the pics posted by Gafoora, but the entire bomb itself is too big to be fired by an artillery shell. It has to be a bomb dropped from an aircraft.

@nair @vstol Jockey
What do you guys think ?

No, that's an artillery shell. What you're looking at is an M483 155mm artillery shell, also known as Dual-Purpose Improved Conventional Munition.

The bomblet in question looks like an M42 submunition, which is anti-personnel.

Capture.JPG

Chinese MZD-2 for comparison.

Capture.JPG

Last edited: