LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Its difficult to tell why there is so much troop movement but we can say with full confirmation that it won't be these 3 things.

1) Full scale war: India is just deploying CRPF/CAPF battalions. Army deployments are same as before.
2) Election Policing: They are 6 months away and there is no need to do so rapid deployment for that.
3) Anti-Terrorist operations: Atleast it won't be your usual anti-terror ops. There is no need of additional ~40,000 troops when we have already huge deployments there.

Now that opens up a big question of what will happen. Its not the usual thing for sure otherwise government wouldn't have asked IAF, Army to be operationally available.

@Arsalan123 what is the news regarding this in pakistani local media? Any inputs?

Local civil disturbance is expected. Hence, outsiders probably being asked to leave the valley and other sensitive zones.
Civil disturbance can only happen if there is any change in the status of Kashmir. Either 35A or Bifurication.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
You don't believe me but it was true.yes there were rumors regarding foreign sub.may be you know more about the foreign sub.pns Saad was just a diversion or smoke screen.i think you understand what I am trying to say.
We too were foxed initially as we had counted all your subs and knew that you can put only one in water. But this second sub was a surprise for our subs. Finally we found that the Iranians were there which created the confusion.

Local civil disturbance is expected. Hence, outsiders probably being asked to leave the valley and other sensitive zones.
Civil disturbance can only happen if there is any change in the status of Kashmir. Either 35A or Bifurication.

Trifurcation or removal of 35A is the most likely scenario. Agree.

• Agree
Reactions: Sathya
Parliament takes over the powers of J and K assembly when the Assembly is suspended
And exercised thru the Governor. The delimitation has to be authorised by state assembly for rest of Indian states but not so for J&K. In 1995, the delimitation in J&K was done under Governor rule. People have very limited knowledge about our constitution w.r.t J&K and rest of the states. BJP has done a masterstroke by using those very special provisions of 370 to knock out 35A and 370 itself.

Jammu and Ladakh are suffering because of Kashmir valley

If we dont act now , even Jammu will loose its Hindu Majority status in a Decade

There is No need to abolish 370
Just make it irrelevant and Redundant

BJP even won in Ladakh Lok Sabha seat

So they are confident of getting support of Ladakh population

I really cannot hold my exciement. I am ~90% sure that tri-furcation is going to happen. If done, within a decade the whole demographics of Kashmir will be changed with influx of Hindus. Govt. just needs to give a slight push. It will solve the terrorism problem once and for all due to the peaceful nature of Hindus who will civilize the blood thirsty na-Pakistanis.

The mystic.check his account on Twitter.
giphy.gif