LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

The forces in J&K were issued advisories to stock up fuel, medical supplies, food and water for 10+ days in June i think.

The numerous C17, An32 and Il76 flights for last 72 hours seems about beefing up the supplies.

• Informative
Reactions: Bali78 and Sathya
If I'm not mistaken post the break up of Bihar & MP, the state legislative is supposed to pass such a state reorganisation bill by a simple majority post which Parliament votes to ratify it & this bill becomes law after the President assents it. That's how Telangana came into being and that's the template to be followed. However, Article 35A & Article 370 can be annulled by the Parliament. Out of the 2, Article 35A is subjudice. Hence, it's not advisable for the GoI to move on it. That leaves delimitation and Article 370. Your guess on both these is as good as mine.

Classes in NIT suspended
IMG_20190802_230735.jpg

Reactions: Arsalan123
I dont think so article 370 can repealed cz the SC has itself said that it has acquired permanent features though constitution mentions it to be temporary
Article 370 is the biggest roadblock , Government needs to find some loophole

Reactions: Paro
I just laughed at his immaturity , he says Raad is older than Brahmos and they had cruise missiles even before Indian dreamt about it so its my responsibility to show him the mirror
View attachment 8768
Babur was inducted in 2010 and is a subsonic but Brahmos inducted in 2006 and is supersonic
Raad development started in 2007 , induction unknown as per wiki. Dont trash talk here
@Arsalan123
I was talking about technology.brahmos is copy of oniks and existed long time ago.our babur is tomahawk copy.