LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

I was talking about technology.brahmos is copy of oniks and existed long time ago.our babur is tomahawk copy.
Technology of cruise missles exists since world war 2 or even before that. Whats your point.
Now dont say u invented cruise missle tech
And babur and Raad both are subsonic while Brahmos is supersonic
While Both Raad and Babur is comparable to our Nirbhay subsonic cruise missle

Reactions: Apoorv
Its deleted
IMG_20190802_233929.jpg

IMG_20190802_233931.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Ashutosh and Ashwin
Technology of cruise missles exists since world war 2 or even before that. Whats your point.
Now dont say u invented cruise missle tech
And babur and Raad both are subsonic while Brahmos is supersonic
While Both Raad and Babur is comparable to our Nirbhay subsonic cruise missle
The only thing that they invented is GREEN paint which they use to paint Chinese Junks...😁😁😂😂
And yes after painting them green they keep FUNNY names like Raand, Ghodi, Aba-ki-buli...😁😁😂😂

Reactions: Apoorv and RajibJ
I still doubt it. Its a precautionary measure.
Anti terrorists operations to be intensified for sure.
Nothing like this has ever happened in my life.i don't know what is this but it looks India will start a war to regain control of our kashmir.i think war is a possibility.this situation is very confusing but I think situation supports you and war is an option.

Nothing like this has ever happened in my life.i don't know what is this but it looks India will start a war to regain control of our kashmir.i think war is a possibility.this situation is very confusing but I think situation supports you and war is an option.
War is highly unlikely.
Untill you see some mobilization across the IB. Sleep tight.

PNS Sad...
We are Sad to hear that the lone submarine is Sad. It's sad of being alone and also Sad knowing that Indian Navy will slaughter it at onset of any skirmishes...😁😁😂😂
@Arsalan123
Two foreign osint accounts discussed deployment of two pakistani submarines in indian waters during balakot.none paid attention to it.we want you to believe that one Saad is alone.

Two foreign osint accounts discussed deployment of two pakistani submarines in indian waters during balakot.none paid attention to it.we want you to believe that one Saad is alone.
I had posted here that we were tracking two submarines. we knew one was pakistani sub but the other was a foreign one. Go thru my posts, I ahd posted that on 3-4th March itself.

I had posted here that we were tracking two submarines. we knew one was pakistani sub but the other was a foreign one. Go thru my posts, I ahd posted that on 3-4th March itself.
You don't believe me but it was true.yes there were rumors regarding foreign sub.may be you know more about the foreign sub.pns Saad was just a diversion or smoke screen.i think you understand what I am trying to say.

Its difficult to tell why there is so much troop movement but we can say with full confirmation that it won't be these 3 things.

1) Full scale war: India is just deploying CRPF/CAPF battalions. Army deployments are same as before.
2) Election Policing: They are 6 months away and there is no need to do so rapid deployment for that.
3) Anti-Terrorist operations: Atleast it won't be your usual anti-terror ops. There is no need of additional ~40,000 troops when we have already huge deployments there.

Now that opens up a big question of what will happen. Its not the usual thing for sure otherwise government wouldn't have asked IAF, Army to be operationally available.

@Arsalan123 what is the news regarding this in pakistani local media? Any inputs?

Reactions: Arsalan123
Its difficult to tell why there is so much troop movement but we can say with full confirmation that it won't be these 3 things.

1) Full scale war: India is just deploying CRPF/CAPF battalions. Army deployments are same as before.
2) Election Policing: They are 6 months away and there is no need to do so rapid deployment for that.
3) Anti-Terrorist operations: Atleast it won't be your usual anti-terror ops. There is no need of additional ~40,000 troops when we have already huge deployments there.

Now that opens up a big question of what will happen. Its not the usual thing for sure otherwise government wouldn't have asked IAF, Army to be operationally available.

@Arsalan123 what is the news regarding this in pakistani local media? Any inputs?
No news sir.only Kashmir news.indian forces deployment news.our media is busy in domestic affairs.i think our media needs to report everything.