LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

One theory doing rounds is hoisting national flag at panchayat level.
J&K’s BJP panchayat chiefs to hoist flag at homes on Independence Day

It might also be due imran-trump talks , create a big terrorist incident to focus attention on kashmir which will bring in america to mediate.
I bet during recent visit to USA pakistan military might have agreed to help USA to fight against Iran. USA in return will turn blind eye to all the terrorism sponsorship of pakistan.

Seriously it's government and administration job description not to create panic here they are fueling it. If an attack is imminent it will happen, maybe few days later but they are here to die, hard to stop them forever. To create panic at this scale is really failure of government and administration. Please act maturely, it feels so interesting on Twitter and forums but only create problem for public and in this case for Indians.

You don't believe me but it was true.yes there were rumors regarding foreign sub.may be you know more about the foreign sub.pns Saad was just a diversion or smoke screen.i think you understand what I am trying to say.
Smoke screen 😂

Indian coast guard can annihilate your navy, don't use terms like strategy and smoke screen, these don't go well with the kind of assets PN have.

Reactions: Sulla84
The only way to stop this is arm , fund and train 7 Balochis, 7 Sindhis, 7 Pashtuns and 7 Kashmiris to operate against Pak inside Pak for every 1 Terrorist which crosses the LoC.

Then start a printing press to print fake Pakistani currency, and start to snuggle that into Pakistan.

And give Cannabis farmers and traders in Afghanistan to extend their drug racket in every school, college and madarsa of Pakistan.

Sources: According to latest reports, 3 JeM operatives were positioned in terror launch pads in Nezapir sector of PoK, opposite Indian post of Shahpur sector in Poonch. They had direct operational backing of Pakistani SSG (Special Service Group) commandos deployed in this area.

Sources: They had planned to contact a BAT (Border Action Team) operation against Indian troops along forward posts of Barood, Sher, Shakti & Kaiyaan.

Sources: Reports of Ibrahim Azhar (JeM chief Masood Azhar's brother) resurfacing in PoK came alongside further intercepts that confirmed that a group of 15 trained JeM cadres had reached JeM camps in Markaz, Sanan Bin Salma, Tarnab Farm, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa... (1/2)

Sources: ...after completing their 'Askari' training camps in Jamrud area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan. It is believed that all 15 of these terrorists are being prepared for infiltration in Jammu & Kashmir. (2/2)

Reactions: Star Wars
Sources: Reports of Ibrahim Azhar (JeM chief Masood Azhar's brother) resurfacing in PoK came alongside further intercepts that confirmed that a group of 15 trained JeM cadres had reached JeM camps in Markaz, Sanan Bin Salma, Tarnab Farm, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa... (1/2)

Sources: ...after completing their 'Askari' training camps in Jamrud area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan. It is believed that all 15 of these terrorists are being prepared for infiltration in Jammu & Kashmir. (2/2)

IK and their Jihadi gang seems to have received some type of motivation after his US visit to try something on India. Now weather US is playing Pak against us for its malicious nature or repeating the 1990 Iraq redux is yet to be seen. I still feel all this is directly related to the SIGINT aircraft that crashed and someone important it was transporting.