LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Is it true Danush has been deployed to the front lines in the dam attack?
How many Dhanush and ATAGS do we have in operation right now without formally being inducted?
Long long back, when my elder brother who was from 10th Dogra regiment and went on deputation to Ladakh scout, told me that they used to test the new barrels of LMG, MMG and HMG by firing rounds across on Pakistanis. It is standard to use new stuff on Pakistanis.

How many Dhanush and ATAGS do we have in operation right now without formally being inducted?
Long long back, when my elder brother who was from 10th Dogra regiment and went on deputation to Ladakh scout, told me that they used to test the new barrels of LMG, MMG and HMG by firing rounds across on Pakistanis. It is standard to use new stuff on Pakistanis.

extended field trials ... beyond our borders, on the enemy

Sir it's high time we should stop eulogizing Modi, Amarnath Yatri and Shiv Bhakts were attacked that too from Gujarat and what punishment was given to perpetrators? None, no massive operation, no punishment to Pakistan. Shiv Bhakti and all is more of election and PR drama.

Jab time tha tab kyu nahi kiya, abhi drama kara lo, 10 companies moved in, 20 companies moved in, evacuate, run, run for life, switch off mobiles, get satellot getting credit. Pathetic. It's because of that Imran has guts to repeat that challenge again today otherwise after losing

We won't do that, we won't take any decisive action, no clear direction and decision, we will keep playing both ways, getting nothing from any, like we gave up Afghanistan, we will give away other allies too, otherwise that famous line "we are friends with Saudia and Iran and Israel all at same time" will be in vain.

Our policy should be where we can get maximum dialogues for essays and articles and lowest return from everywher
I don't like India behaving like immature teenagers, running in panic, creating chaos, building up immense hype and then, finally after this much trouble and waste of resources when time comes few phone calls makes you back down. This movie has been repeated so many times we won't be taken seriously if this repeats one more time.

With such large army, economy and population if your troop movements have lost the fear it should have on psyche of common Pakistani it's time we get serious. If China start mobilizing this heavy half of our bureaucrats will get panic attack, don't even talk of common people. You are reducing the value of serious things by making it a joke.

Quint or some article says 1,80,000 troops are moved recently, this massive build up for what? Were you attacked? What excuse will you have to attack Pakistan? No diplomatic win in past one week and Pakistan just today made OIC issue a statement based purely on lies. All this is based on making Pakistan commit a mistake, to attack us somehow, what if they didn't? After few months of deployment back to barracks like every other time. What then?

Educational institutions and Hotels are evacuated, war doesn't need that, only removal of 35A does, so why are we thinking there is war with Pakistan coming? If attacking Pakistan is objective why is valley being evacuated of tourists with exceptional speed? Because of terror alert? Will terror attack happen anywhere and to deal that we will evacuate whole state everytime? Is that sustainable? Is that even sane?
I support your view . Whole world is watching .Not sure what overwhelming advantage IA or IAF can bring here. GOI was sleeping when PAF got AAMRAM and only became active after 27th.SAAB is getting free hand to participate in all RFP same time supplying awacs to Pakistan. Looks complete void to me.

I support your view . Whole world is watching .Not sure what overwhelming advantage IA or IAF can bring here. GOI was sleeping when PAF got AAMRAM and only became active after 27th.SAAB is getting free hand to participate in all RFP same time supplying awacs to Pakistan. Looks complete void to me.

We have waited patiently after Feb 27

Why not wait for few more days or weeks

If this turns out to be a Flop show
Modi will loose all his Good will

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
The first batch of Dhanush has been sent to the Army sometime back, the second batch is probably being readied. I don't know how guns many 1 batch has, but the over all order is for 114 units. So each batch must have at least 10+ guns.
ATAGS has a few prototypes probably 4 or maybe 6, if we plan on "testing" them.
Of course there is the upgraded Sharang M46 130mm in large quantities.

tweet deleted
Screenshot_20190804-224448__01.jpg