LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

> What you will witness in next few days starting tomorrow was not planned after Amit Shah became HMO. It started sometime in 2015. Rajnath ji worked on it along with Doval, Modi, Manohar ji. So it is a well-planned strategy What u will now see is 5th gear

1564943271057.png

The situation was confusing but now it's crystal clear.we are also preparing.also I don't see any invasion but long term deployment of Indian army is a possibility and this is what I have been told so get ready for massive cfv and cross border attacks and it will continue for a long time.well if pakistan attacks,things will change dramatically.
You can take it in writing from all the Indian members here, the moment Article 35 A Or Article 370 or both are abrogated, we're going to see more attacks in the valley and on the LoC, courtesy the PA and it's proxies. The moment you see a suicide attack on a high value target, you're going to see high voltage action by the IA & IAF across the LoC. That's what's called inducing the PA into committing mistakes and believe me the PA doesn't do two things ever - they don't learn from their mistakes and they don't forget it either. They just repeat them with increasingly disastrous consequences for their own self and their nation. That in a nutshell is the story of Pakistan.

Read his posts , like i have been informed by someone from Indian regiment and all
He is just repeating what falcon and VJ said from a 3rd person POV. ;). Remember every Pakistani has a mama, chacha or dada who is a brigadier, Ace pilot and an office boy at the same time. It comes naturally for them to stay relevant.

He is just repeating what falcon and VJ said from a 3rd person POV. ;). Remember every Pakistani has a mama, chacha or dada who is a brigadier, Ace pilot and an office boy at the same time. It comes naturally for them to stay relevant.
No no no.he is old friend and very rarely available because he is having a big restaurant in new Delhi.i can't reveal further.it is useless.you guys always make fun of me.

• Agree
Reactions: Paro
Not directly but through someone I know.i have many friends in India but you will not believe.lets see what will happen.i am not trolling this time.i am serious and I am serious about this situation.
As of now, our only objective

Kill down everyone and anyone who holds any kind of weapon (unlicensed by GoI) in J&K and is not a part of security force.

Nothing less, nothing more.

Civilians won't be harmed, unless they do something stupid.

Reactions: Sam and Arsalan123
Not directly but through someone I know.i have many friends in India but you will not believe.lets see what will happen.i am not trolling this time.i am serious and I am serious about this situation.
It can be possible many muslims have relatives on either side of the border. I know many of them. I seriously wish u guys do attack us like Kargil