LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

This time we will not attack.we want you to attack first.
1. Posts, Mortar positions, etc which start firing to allow/support the Terrorists to infiltrate the LoC will be targetted.

2. Posts, Artillery Positions which attacks or fires upon civilian population/property will be attacked.

This has been the policy since 2003, so nothing new and nothing to be worried about.

I am sure we will not attack.do whatever you want in kashmir.you said that it's your people.you should treat them respectfully.for some militants, don't kill everyone.
Those acting too smart will be targeted for sure including across the border

Seriously I can't see these type of images.a dog sitting near a road and a military vehicle passing by.what have we done! We are now at this stage now.it is very sad.pakistan is my country,India is yours.are we going to fight for a piece of land? It is so sad.it is possible that I might also die during conflict but what will we tell to our generations? For a piece of land!

Seriously I can't see these type of images.a dog sitting near a road and a military vehicle passing by.what have we done! We are now at this stage now.it is very sad.pakistan is my country,India is yours.are we going to fight for a piece of land? It is so sad.it is possible that I might also die during conflict but what will we tell to our generations? For a piece of land!
Stop your obsession with Kashmir and India and we are go to go ,there will be no war. You are so sensitive , didnt u see images of Op Zarb e azb?

Pakistan can lost this war or probably every war against India because we also knows that you are big,very big country but what will you say to your people after victory? Even after Bangladesh,scenes were heartbreaking.there are many people on both sides who don't want war but this time,it looks like that war is imminent so as deaths,blood,blood of human beings.this is not what we wanted.

Pakistan can lost this war or probably every war against India because we also knows that you are big,very big country but what will you say to your people after victory? Even after Bangladesh,scenes were heartbreaking.there are many people on both sides who don't want war but this time,it looks like that war is imminent so as deaths,blood,blood of human beings.this is not what we wanted.

Just light up that joint...there is no war and even if there is, it will be a mini-conflict.
What we are seeing is Modi's internal surgical strike. Most likely the Government of India is going for removal of article 35a which will change the demographics of Kashmir as we know it in a few years. The plan is to send non-Kashmiris en-masse from the rest of India and make them settle in Kashmir.
This is the most likely scenario which will happen tomorrow or in the upcoming days.