LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Seriously I can't see these type of images.a dog sitting near a road and a military vehicle passing by.what have we done! We are now at this stage now.it is very sad.pakistan is my country,India is yours.are we going to fight for a piece of land? It is so sad.it is possible that I might also die during conflict but what will we tell to our generations? For a piece of land!

Man, we tried peace many times, it just didn't work out. It never works out. Europe had peace only after one of the Major powers(Germany) was utterly defeated. Unfortunately, it seems, that is what it will take for South Asia.

Man, we tried peace many times, it just didn't work out. It never works out. Europe had peace only after one of the Major powers(Germany) was utterly defeated. Unfortunately, it seems, that is what it will take for South Asia.

Correction: Indian Subcontinent.

South Asia is a term promoted by Pakistanis to make them more "un-Indian" and de-link the geography of Pakistan from the ancient Hindu history of India.

This time we will not attack.we want you to attack first.
We already have attacked Pakistan in Balakot and several other places and Pak army couldn't do a shit about it. Pak army has suffered a huge erectile dysfunction seeing RUDRA Roop of Indian army and Modi government.....
Do one stupid mistake and there won't be any country by the name of PAKISTAN....😁😁😂😂

Seriously I can't see these type of images.a dog sitting near a road and a military vehicle passing by.what have we done! We are now at this stage now.it is very sad.pakistan is my country,India is yours.are we going to fight for a piece of land? It is so sad.it is possible that I might also die during conflict but what will we tell to our generations? For a piece of land!
What's wrong with that picture? Every town in India (even most of metro city) shut down at 12 and nobody but dogs roam on road with occasional police jeep passing by, how come you inserted plight and sufferings in it? Are you people this programmed that whatever you see of Kashmir you start propaganda even unintentionally!

Dear all,

We hereby request everyone to post responsibly from here onwards......The idea of this forum is to support the Union of India and its Armed forces.....Let us do our bit in supporting them....

Nair

Basically, post all PA related information. troops movements, videos, losses. But keep shut about any IA related Information. Unless it's official.

Restrict posting tweets to the one's with blue ticks, That way most of the unofficial fake news will be filtered. The forum can not enforce this. It should be an individual conscious effort.

Reactions: Volcano and nair
Just light up that joint...there is no war and even if there is, it will be a mini-conflict.
What we are seeing is Modi's internal surgical strike. Most likely the Government of India is going for removal of article 35a which will change the demographics of Kashmir as we know it in a few years. The plan is to send non-Kashmiris en-masse from the rest of India and make them settle in Kashmir.
This is the most likely scenario which will happen tomorrow or in the upcoming days.
Ex-servicemen are going to be settled enmasse in Kashmir valley. They will not be from any particular religion but from all religions as our armed forces are religion neutral and respect every religion. And our religion is India.

Ex-servicemen are going to be settled enmasse in Kashmir valley. They will not be from any particular religion but from all religions as our armed forces are religion neutral and respect every religion. And our religion is India.
This was the oldest plan I heard back before UPA1. It never went through until now. :confused:. I remember Mentioning it a few times on the old forum also.