LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Ex-servicemen are going to be settled enmasse in Kashmir valley. They will not be from any particular religion but from all religions as our armed forces are religion neutral and respect every religion. And our religion is India.

Trifurcation is a Must

Otherwise it is all a waste

There are some reports that Army Reserve North of the PA, 1st Corps(their offensive Corps) is getting deployed in/around the Shakargarh area...

Zaid Hamid crying all countries on India's side...😁😁
Screenshot from 2019-08-05 00-10-56.png

Reactions: Star Wars
Cross Post from dfi by Taran Raju

Interesting story I'm hearing is that today's situation is a joint Indian-Chinese response to US-led Afghanistan talks in Qatar. India and China are pissed off at Pakistan and the US for throwing their interests in Afghanistan under the bus, and want a seat at the Qatar table.

A Taliban-ruled Afghanistan that's BFF with Pindi spooks Beijing as it threatens not just their interests in Afghanistan, but also internal security in Xinjiang in the long-term.

Indians are doing the heavy lifting, and the Chinese participation consists of pin-drop neutrality. They'll move in after India has reshaped Kashmir. Either ways, Pakistanis will pay a heavy price for not knowing their place.

I know it's not very feasible and very boring but it would be better if we stop speculating and finding out what is going to happen in J&K and rely and wait for news handles and official confirmation. It would be more productive to concentrate on news from POJK which is more important. Through this one can avoid posting sensitive info out from J&K etc. It's just a small suggestion.

Ex-servicemen are going to be settled enmasse in Kashmir valley. They will not be from any particular religion but from all religions as our armed forces are religion neutral and respect every religion. And our religion is India.

Sir,
We all know that this is a very effective strategy. They are also trained to handle weapons & have contacts with currently serving servicemen. So they will also be able to handle adverse scenarios.

This time we will not attack.we want you to attack first.
Pakistan is already under attack - bank withdrawal restricted to PkR 3000/-, PKR nose diving, Insurgencies in Balochistan, KPK, PoJK, Sindh and daily suicide of PA/BAT/Terrorists on the LC, resource and PKR reserves depletion because of IA/IAF/IN movements, Grey will turn Black soon in October

It is Zia's thousand cut now reversed on Pakistan along with Modi and Doval's 5th generation warfare.

Pakistan can lost this war or probably every war against India because we also knows that you are big,very big country but what will you say to your people after victory? Even after Bangladesh,scenes were heartbreaking.there are many people on both sides who don't want war but this time,it looks like that war is imminent so as deaths,blood,blood of human beings.this is not what we wanted.

Go pick your Pakistani's BAT bodies from LC

If nothing else, we should at least take back Nankana Sahib for them at some point; it's literally a few miles from the border. Then Pak don't get to pretend to be great heroes by offering the corridor and all that either.

Modi heard you. He is getting the corridor built at their cost, once completed, he will grab it from Niazi.

Seriously I can't see these type of images.a dog sitting near a road and a military vehicle passing by.what have we done! We are now at this stage now.it is very sad.pakistan is my country,India is yours.are we going to fight for a piece of land? It is so sad.it is possible that I might also die during conflict but what will we tell to our generations? For a piece of land!

Wake up bro! 1400 years back a small cult started somewhere in the desert of Arabia to do exactly this same thing - grab land and convert people from what you as a native of Sindh "practiced" in to what that small sword-wielding cult "believed". And it has drowned significant land and people on this planet in to that cult.

So, what is shying you for continuing that Jihad for "a piece of land"?

"I might also die during conflict" - they pillaged, raped and murdered millions in their journey, so why are you now scared of getting paid back in the same coin?

"what will we tell to our generations" - that the reversal process has started. Gazwah-e-Islam

Hope the Kashmir held within Pakistani s blood also taken out.
---------------
Once the 35A is gone, if land are sold, who will earn the money?

Kashmiri s can get wide buyer ranges, land cost will increase. Profits are going to increase.

Government will get registration costs..

Investment strategy in Kashmir going to multiply, hospital s, cinema theatres, private schools, shopping malls, export agencies, investment in apple gardens all going to increase..

Employment of people will increase, more money flow, less stone pelting and terror...

Massive positive changes Kashmir will have...

Of course those who don't want to see that are those who want to hold Kashmir in their control. Both internal and external. Who need to be kept busy for a protracted period of time.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Wake up bro! 1400 years back a small cult started somewhere in the desert of Arabia to do exactly this same thing - grab land and convert people from what you as a native of Sindh "practiced" in to what that small sword-wielding cult "believed". And it has drowned significant land and people on this planet in to that cult.

So, what is shying you for continuing that Jihad for "a piece of land"?

"I might also die during conflict" - they pillaged, raped and murdered millions in their journey, so why are you now scared of getting paid back in the same coin?

"what will we tell to our generations" - that the reversal process has started. Gazwah-e-Islam
Your response is pathetic.you involved religion again.

Your response is pathetic.you involved religion again.

No religion. I am talking about a cult here. And it was all about capturing lands and people. That is what your conversation is about.

How conveniently you love to be handled with kid-gloves when I quote some examples. My statement has nothing to do with your religion. I am talking of Arabia.

Hoping to see Art 370 and 35A abrogated. Trifurcation of state would be added cherry on top.

Been waiting very long to see J&K truly become a part of India - and abolish the useless autonomy laws that served the purpose of no one except Islamists and didn't help anything except retardation of economic development and the loss of basic human rights & protection under law for Kashmiri Pandits.

Those responsible should pay the price in blood.