LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

02 reasons:

Pakistani economy is going down the drain. Foreign lenders are asking why they should finance Pakistani military confrontation with India when the matter can be amicably resolved.

I have a theory. Let me tag @Arsalan123 here (and please do not troll him).

In my opinion, PM Niazi made a tactical blunder admitting presence of 30-40000 militants in Pakistan. In his exuberance and usual style of shooting himself in the foot, he thought that he could show genuine intent of Pakistan in solving terror issue this way. While a segment of Pakistan Army may have supported this move quietly, the core does not seem to have been pleased. Mullah Fazlur Rehman's threat of a million strong march on Islamabad is a signal to PM Niazi over this. For, without military backing, the good Mullah can do ... jack.
Sir I don't pay attention to our internal politics.even today they are discussing internal politics.i was worried about this situation from the last three days but now I finally have all the answers.according to my source,india is planning for a massive cfv for a very long time and it includes regular attacks on our side,just like small actions to take out our soldiers guarding the post.alsO iaf can take action inside ib.i have other news as well which are events in the past.basically artillery and regular attacks will continue for a long time.decisions can change and it all depends on pakistani response.this is all I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellfire
Pak soldier killed,Ghafoora silent

Screenshot_20190804-234803.jpg

The situation was confusing but now it's crystal clear.we are also preparing.also I don't see any invasion but long term deployment of Indian army is a possibility and this is what I have been told so get ready for massive cfv and cross border attacks and it will continue for a long time.well if pakistan attacks,things will change dramatically.