Votes: 1 0.4%
  • F-18 SH

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • F-15EX

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Mig-35

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After AUKUS and IRA (Inflation reduction Act) Macron put focus on US reliability :
"Put yourself in my shoes," the French president pleaded. "Nobody contacted me when the IRA was under discussion," he continued, asking to be "respected as a good friend." "Maybe this law will solve your problem, but you will increase my problem," assured the French head of state, who warned that "many jobs will be destroyed" if there is no coordination between Europe and the United States. "

To bad for the US everyone is questionning their reliability !!!!

• Informative
Reactions: RASALGHUL
After AUKUS and IRA (Inflation reduction Act) Macron put focus on US reliability :
"Put yourself in my shoes," the French president pleaded. "Nobody contacted me when the IRA was under discussion," he continued, asking to be "respected as a good friend." "Maybe this law will solve your problem, but you will increase my problem," assured the French head of state, who warned that "many jobs will be destroyed" if there is no coordination between Europe and the United States. "

To bad for the US everyone is questionning their reliability !!!!
What is the big deal about IRA?
Why EU is all panic about this law?
Don't you think that (IRA + Transition to costly LNG) should be the reason for panic, etc?
Why IRA is being single out?

What is the big deal about IRA?
Why EU is all panic about this law?
Don't you think that (IRA + Transition to costly LNG) should be the reason for panic, etc?
Why IRA is being single out?
It's about loosing all our industries because of high energy prices compare to US able to put money to help their only industry. The dollar is the very big problem. Us dollars can help as they want their own industries.
IRA is a very very big problem. Even Netherland is asking questions to US counterpart.

Last edited:
"Convergence between US and Europe is real on the Ukrainian war. "
Meaning If US want to keep Europe level of engagment on war they have to make the same efforts .... meaning IRA and chips act laws have to be avoided.

It's all about US reliability as a partner.
Macron put Biden under high political fire rate and won't stop until he has sufficient results.

And in the same time Modi has said his strategy to become a super power. In doing so, he has given it's choice not to be confident in US as a leading ally.

Last edited:
"Convergence between US and Europe is real on the Ukrainian war. "
Meaning If US want to keep Europe level of engagment on war they have to make the same efforts .... meaning IRA and chips act laws have to be avoided.

It's all about US reliability as a partner.
Macron put Biden under high political fire rate and won't stop until he has sufficient results.

And in the same time Modi has said his strategy to become a super power. In doing so, he has given it's choice not to be confident in US as a leading ally.

Nice timing, right? Cripple Europe with high energy prices and then subsidise your own industry pseudo-illegally.

In India, we may have to go back to coal for cheap energy 'cause solar panels costs are set to rise.

Nice timing, right? Cripple Europe with high energy prices and then subsidise your own industry pseudo-illegally.
Indeed.
But this can't be without any consequences.
US will fight China alone.
And as always in our history we will find a more reliable partner but more interesting we will not be alone in the world to make this move.
That's what Modi (with MBZ and perhaps Macron) has work since many years.

Indeed.
And as always in our history we will find a more reliable partner but more interesting we will not be alone in the world to make this move.
somehow the way the world is moving, I am reminded about the prophecies of Nostradamus in which he predicted Indians fighting in Europe as allies of France.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL
Indeed.

If the EU retaliates with similar measures, then it will only contribute to destabilising trade further.

In this case, India can't really say anything because we are taking similar measures, while we already protect our market from imports of cars due to our Third World status. But the US should include foreign companies in their model. Trump had damaged EU-US trade as well.

If the EU retaliates with similar measures, then it will only contribute to destabilising trade further.

In this case, India can't really say anything because we are taking similar measures, while we already protect our market from imports of cars due to our Third World status. But the US should include foreign companies in their model. Trump had damaged EU-US trade as well.
Modi move is to put India in a non align posture. Being so and with a posture of superpower India can drive several other nations to stay non align also. With all these partners able to make trade with all the other camps, India will be in a very goord posture but always having to resist China (military speaking) and US (politically speaking).
France will have to choose between US posture and India.
Macron is in the USA to recall this to Biden not to give us an easy choice to make.

superpower
LOL! Double Digit Growth for next 20 years, Then we will be able to have a low level developed country like GDP/capita.
France will have to choose between US posture and India.
Macron is in the USA to recall this to Biden not to give us an easy choice to make.
What do Germany, Italy, Spain have to say about this?
EU is United Right?
The Similar Counter-measures that EU has to take, Do EU has the vote to take it?
Or US best buddy Poland can spoil it?

36 is a pretty large number for the PAF to deal with, so we are secure on that front. But against China, war won't happen just like that, we could see some probing and pushing from the Chinese side to test our reaction. If the IAF manage to react beyond the expectations of the PLAAF, then they may decide not to do anything, so it has deterrence value. For example, if the Chinese think they are stealthy and will go undetected, but the Indian side is able to react to their move by putting more jets in the air, it will give the Chinese some clue to our capabilities. The Rafale is key to doing that.
Chinese have been testing our response for the last two years and forget about Rafale even (as according to some) Russian Junk like Mig-29, yeah the goo' ol' Fulcrum has surprised them along with the French Vajra😎

Chinese have been testing our response for the last two years and forget about Rafale even (as according to some) Russian Junk like Mig-29, yeah the goo' ol' Fulcrum has surprised them along with the French Vajra😎

4th vs 4th is passe, gotta see what the J-20 can do and how we react to that.

Why? pls Expain.

Long term. Chinese aspirations are global.

Even at this time, the Chinese have the ground forces necessary to invade the EU, as long as Russia allows it. They have the equivalent of 6 strike corps alongside Russia's 2+1 strike corps. All they are missing today are the air force and space assets, which could take just 10 years, or less.

By 2027, the PLAN will match the USN in the Western Pacific. By 2035, it should be all of the Indo-Pacific, the USN can very easily get pushed back to CONUS. Once that happens, if they want to, it will take them just a year or two to set up the logistics and supply lines necessary to prepare an invasion into the EU. Russia's rail network is more than enough, and they are also building a new network via Iran.

Invading the EU is the least expensive way to defeat the US indirectly. Taking away their weaker allies will isolate them.

I walk in after a month & what am I treated to but a fancy story telling exercise in how China will invade the EU to spite the US . Here I was under the impression India was spared the ill effects of the Paddification infesting the western world .

To think this forum is celebrating it's 5 th anniversary.

I walk in after a month & what am I treated to but a fancy story telling exercise in how China will invade the EU to spite the US . Here I was under the impression India was spared the ill effects of the Paddification infesting the western world .

You walk in after a month of nobody thinking about you and mentioning your name and where you've gone. :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure you're going to have another ruh-roh moment and will throw another tantrum and announce to the whole forum how you're leaving.... again. Lulz! Will I have anything to do with your coming ruh-roh like last time... we shall see, eh?

Welcome Back!
Just like world needs US to Contain China, We need you to contain/Check Randomradio's Wild Fantasies.