Movie Thread

I'm guessing the studios are banking on all those old farts in their late 40's to early 50's to come with their families and relive their nostalgia.
At least the first film has some remarkable cinematography , stunts, production design and good music. In the age of CGI, what can this poor wretched film do?

I'm guessing the studios are banking on all those old farts in their late 40's to early 50's to come with their families and relive their nostalgia.
At least the first film has some remarkable cinematography , stunts, production design and good music. In the age of CGI, what can this poor wretched film do?

It all depends on the Story

Going by the Reception , this Trailer and Tom cruise have received , it will get a Good Opening

The Youngsters too are fans of Tom Cruise
Because his Mission Impossible series
Are Big hits

And Top Gun 1 is watched on TV , Netflix
DVD , Youtube

Q-Branch Garage from next Bond Movie.

1564065003807.png

Reactions: RATHORE
This is cartoon movie, you fool. For adults.
It seemed pretty much the same as other Bollywood action movies though.

Bond was always a partial comedy except the Timothy Dalton ones, which were as close as it got to realistic. Awesome collection of Aston Martins though, plus the Valkyrie.

It seemed pretty much the same as other Bollywood action movies though.
Most Bollywood action movies are high comedy.

Bond was always a partial comedy except the Timothy Dalton ones, which were as close as it got to realistic. Awesome collection of Aston Martins though, plus the Valkyrie.
The most dull of all the Bonds not counting George Lazenby. I'm not surprised you're rooting for him. I actually preferred the ones starring Daniel Craig except the last one which was actually a Hindi masala movie with Hollywood production values.