Movie Thread

one of the biggest tragedies of my life is that I was too young to understand their importance when I first saw these movies. Thankfully I was intelligent enough to know that I look at something spectacular and kept revisiting them until I began to grasp their message.

one of the biggest tragedies of my life is that I was too young to understand their importance when I first saw these movies. Thankfully I was intelligent enough to know that I look at something spectacular and kept revisiting them until I began to grasp their message.
Who says you're grown up now? You need to keep revisiting every thread here, you had the opportunity to degrade with your comments for the next 10 years. It's only then that you can expect a semblance of understanding the profound changes wrought in our polity & economy from 2014 onwards. @Nilgiri

Who says you're grown up now? You need to keep revisiting every thread here, you had the opportunity to degrade with your comments for the next 10 years. It's only then that you can expect a semblance of understanding the profound changes wrought in our polity & economy from 2014 onwards. @Nilgiri

you're like the fat man in that scene I posted. Spoiler- it doesn't end well for him in the end.

Notice anything different about his jacket this time around?

No Japanese or Taiwanese flag. The movie also just happens to be produced by a Chinese company...
I wonder if he has to fly any rubber dog sh1t out of Hong Kong.

I wonder if he has to fly any rubber dog sh1t out of Hong Kong.
Your incumbent PM Boris "The Rube - Hustling " Johnson is a big time Xi Jinping fan. He has already gone on record soliciting Chinese investment in the formerly "Great" Britain. To the Chinese who have a keen sense of history, this is poetic justice. After all their century of humiliation commenced with the First Opium Wars. Good luck with the rube and Xi. Of course, you're most welcome to vent your spleen out here and keep wishing for the impossible, considering you're about as impotent as the British government in delivering Brexit and your tanker in Iran..

Your incumbent PM Boris "The Rube - Hustling " Johnson is a big time Xi Jinping fan. He has already gone on record soliciting Chinese investment in the formerly "Great" Britain. To the Chinese who have a keen sense of history, this is poetic justice. After all their century of humiliation commenced with the First Opium Wars. Good luck with the rube and Xi. Of course, you're most welcome to vent your spleen out here and keep wishing for the impossible, considering you're about as impotent as the British government in delivering Brexit and your tanker in Iran..
You do seem to promote the Chinese quite a bit don't you.

Brexit is happening on 1st October with or without a deal and with or without parliamentary approval. And no amount of Tony Blair and John Major giving each other head will prevent it.

Last edited:

Brexit is happening on 1st October with or without a deal and with or without parliamentary approval.
Thanks for agreeing with the rest of my points. Besides, Brexit is happening coz the EU has a deadline to meet and you're being booted out unceremoniously.

Thanks for agreeing with the rest of my points. Besides, Brexit is happening coz the EU has a deadline to meet and you're being booted out unceremoniously.
I bet they wouldn't boot us out even if this current stand-off extended until 2040.

I bet they wouldn't boot us out even if this current stand-off extended until 2040.
Yawn. Pls don't try and explain the Oct 1st deadline. Pls also don't try and explain Brit impotence over the seizure of your tanker and it's contents and don't try and explain it as flying under a Brit flag or any such mendacious theory, you can concoct.

And no amount of Tony Blair and John Major giving each other head will prevent it.
How do you know this Paddy? Indulging in salacious gossip or fantasizing or reporting what you've experienced.In any case, we aren't interested in your double life. Save it for your fellow perverts in your personal blog.

Yawn. Pls don't try and explain the Oct 1st deadline. Pls also don't try and explain Brit impotence over the seizure of your tanker and it's contents and don't try and explain it as flying under a Brit flag or any such mendacious theory, you can concoct.
They would never kick us out unless we left, since the entirety of their aims are to stop us leaving.

Ships sail under flags of convenience all the time. Ship flags are weird in general, why do you still have the St. George cross in your naval jack?

If the ship was British, why were there absolutely zero British among the crew or officers?

Brexit is happening on 1st October with or without a deal and with or without parliamentary approval. And no amount of Tony Blair and John Major giving each other head will prevent it.

I thought the date was october 31st? (also halloween hehe).