Pakistan AirForce : Updates & Discussions

How is this a bad thing? One of your Air Chief Marshal Parvaiz Qureshi was a PoW. He was in India for one and a half years. You couldn't keep Abhi for one and a half days. (Heard something about some sweating issue!)

Unless all the country is overtaken by cousin lovers and believes capturing a pilot has any relevance. Which I don't believe. So grow up.

How can we forget second pilot when your selected PM reminded us.

Again, what is the point of attacking the source? Where they giving any classified information to question legitimacy?

Takedown with counterarguments, not with emojis.

Your 58% airframe made in PAC looks weak now. Did you guys make your own definition of "make" like that of "cousin"?
If it is classified, then how the Internet Indians are so damn sure. You guys contradict yourself 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JustCurious
Forget the second pilot. We has Abhinandan, who got bich slapped by villagers.
Your "veer jawan " chaddi is still on display at PAF museum.
We also have an entire IAF MIG-21 wreckage with holes made by our missile, on display.
What evidence you got for claims of shooting down our F-16?
A crayon drawing? 😅😅😅
You don't really get it do you!! Ofcourse we lost a bird and our pilot was paraded...no ones denying that. You can't keep playing the same tune over n over again when we're not countering anything related to the Mig

The point is what happened to your ISPR's claim of the second pilot being in CMH?? Either he should've been handed over dead or alive, found his wreckage which should've been displayed if they happened to be Indian...

Regarding our claim, IAF was clear in claiming we shot him down over your territory

You don't really get it do you!! Ofcourse we lost a bird and our pilot was paraded...no ones denying that. You can't keep playing the same tune over n over again when we're not countering anything related to the Mig

The point is what happened to your ISPR's claim of the second pilot being in CMH?? Either he should've been handed over dead or alive, found his wreckage which should've been displayed if they happened to be Indian...

Regarding our claim, IAF was clear in claiming we shot him down over your territory
Year... can we not leave it for next year?
When we will be celebrating "Surprise day"?
For now let's get back to the topic.

If it is classified, then how the Internet Indians are so damn sure. You guys contradict yourself 😅
Read and comprehend before replying. I was asking why to question the authenticity of some publication when all they wrote is opinion/commentary of what is already known. Not some new classified info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Mirages radars malfunctioned. Only iaf can tell the value of jf-17. Let them talk. enemy knows what it's facing. f-16+jf-17= Complete air dominance just like feb 27. nigerian mig-21 is on for sale. hahaha.

Balakot is atleast around 10km from PoK and 80km from LoC...nevertheless, glad you accepted PoK not being yours

So where's that second pilot your ISPR was claiming about initially!!...If he was ours and supposedly dead, y'all would've given him back showing the world of your professionalism and also win another trophy for taking down 2 birds right!!
I think you have comprehension problem. i said 2km inside on our side( this includes azad kashmir). Pok for you, not for us. i don't know if you read useless bjp statements but trust me, they aren't real. they are just dreams.hahaha
only iaf can tell you about second pilot. Government to Government agreements are secret. I feel sorry for you.
🤣 , well then you accept POK is Indian territory. We all know who was sweating & shaking in their boots , go ask your parliament members. Once India gave the warning pakistan returned our pilot immediately , fastest courier service run by paksitan military.

here enjoy ,...... see , rewind , repeat.
2km inside means 2km inside azad kashmir. is this your bravery? i mean you lost 6 mean while searchinf for su-30 wreckage. pathetic.

Fantastic jets but absent on feb 27. anyway from radars to ejection seat, everything is imported. Finally you made it after 35 years. amazing!

I think you have comprehension problem. i said 2km inside on our side( this includes azad kashmir). Pok for you, not for us. i don't know if you read useless bjp statements but trust me, they aren't real. they are just dreams.hahaha
only iaf can tell you about second pilot. Government to Government agreements are secret. I feel sorry for you.
It looks like you clearly have both comprehension and composition problems. Balakot (the place where bombs were dropped) is clearly 10km from PoK & around 80km from LoC. You can laugh like a fool all day you want but it was your bimbo ISPR who claimed about the second pilot being in CMH
Fantastic jets but absent on feb 27. anyway from radars to ejection seat, everything is imported. Finally you made it after 35 years. amazing!
Still better than painting a cheap chinese fighter with green paint. It took us a while to setup everything in place but the Tejas project helped us develop and establish a whole lot of test facilities, brought on board research orgs and educational institutions along with the private sector. Uttam AESA radar along with BEL avionics will all be part of Tejas Mk-1A. If you're talking about the Martin Baker ejection seat...from Rafale to Eurofighter to the F-18/F-35 some of the best fighter jets in the world use the same ejection seat

While our aerospace industry took off which is evident from the fast paced development of our ongoing fighter jet and drone programs, you'd still have to rely to daddy China and paint their cheap knockoffs in green with some cheap chinese paint

It looks like you clearly have both comprehension and composition problems. Balakot (the place where bombs were dropped) is clearly 10km from PoK & around 80km from LoC. You can laugh like a fool all day you want but it was your bimbo ISPR who claimed about the second pilot being in CMH

Still better than painting a cheap chinese fighter with green paint. It took us a while to setup everything in place but the Tejas project helped us develop and establish a whole lot of test facilities, brought on board research orgs and educational institutions along with the private sector. Uttam AESA radar along with BEL avionics will all be part of Tejas Mk-1A. If you're talking about the Martin Baker ejection seat...from Rafale to Eurofighter to the F-18/F-35 some of the best fighter jets in the world use the same ejection seat

While our aerospace industry took off which is evident from the fast paced development of our ongoing fighter jet and drone programs, you'd still have to rely to daddy China and paint their cheap knockoffs in green with some cheap chinese paint
above you said 80km from loc, you entered 2 to 3km inside loc. this is what i am trying to say. i hope you understand now. yeah we know how you setup facilities. you have a large presence of russian and israeli technicians and engineers. everyone knows that you can't do it alone. i feel pity for india when indians trying to take credit for everything. anyway india is ahead in so many different fields. credit to india but underrating your enemy is your biggest mistake. you can fool yourself by calling jf-17 green paint or chinese daddy whatever! this green paint was present on feb 27 and it will be present in the future as well. we made it so that it can face you. it will continue to pose a serious threat to india. in pakistan, we don't underrate our enemy. yes we made jokes on abhi but they are just for fun. we know what you can do and we are always ready! nobody is saying that you are easy. you are tough to handle and you are very clever. you always make good strategies but we are also in close contact with your biggest enemy! china! china and pakistan are together and both these countries know weakness of india. this nexus is the best thing happened to this world.

above you said 80km from loc, you entered 2 to 3km inside loc. this is what i am trying to say
I don't understand if you're inherently dumb or tryna act dumb. Balakot is inside pakistan, not PoK. So we not only entered into PoK but into pak airspace as well which is what your lot has been crying about.
yeah we know how you setup facilities. you have a large presence of russian and israeli technicians and engineers. everyone knows that you can't do it alone
If thoughts like these can help you get a hard-on and sleep better at night...so be it. In that case, are you admitting you have chinese and turkish techs managing your ops :ROFLMAO:
i feel pity for india when indians trying to take credit for everything. anyway india is ahead in so many different fields. credit to india but underrating your enemy is your biggest mistake. you can fool yourself by calling jf-17 green paint or chinese daddy whatever! this green paint was present on feb 27 and it will be present in the future as well. we made it so that it can face you. it will continue to pose a serious threat to india. in pakistan, we don't underrate our enemy. yes we made jokes on abhi but they are just for fun. we know what you can do and we are always ready! nobody is saying that you are easy. you are tough to handle and you are very clever. you always make good strategies but we are also in close contact with your biggest enemy! china! china and pakistan are together and both these countries know weakness of india. this nexus is the best thing happened to this world.
When did we ever underestimate you? We are well aware that pak isn't a rag tag militia but a nuclear armed professional force who spends a major chunk of it's gdp on defence even at the cost of going bankrupt to create unrest in Kashmir

Reactions: Chain Smoker
I don't understand if you're inherently dumb or tryna act dumb. Balakot is inside pakistan, not PoK. So we not only entered into PoK but into pak airspace as well which is what your lot has been crying about.

If thoughts like these can help you get a hard-on and sleep better at night...so be it. In that case, are you admitting you have chinese and turkish techs managing your ops :ROFLMAO:

When did we ever underestimate you? We are well aware that pak isn't a rag tag militia but a nuclear armed professional force who spends a major chunk of it's gdp on defence even at the cost of going bankrupt to create unrest in Kashmir
yeah whatever makes you happy. now many members will like your comment. it's like giving you courage. how long will you rely on others to give you courage? don't talk about night. it's like sleep tight. you know it. vipers are doing rehersals in islamabad. i hope your radar controllers aren't scared. according to some legends here, viper will cease to fly after the arrival of s-400. hahaha legends! xd

yeah whatever makes you happy. now many members will like your comment
This isn't the green forum where people will ejaculate on every random post and I for one don't give a damn about likes or reactions

it's like giving you courage. how long will you rely on others to give you courage? don't talk about night. it's like sleep tight. you know it. vipers are doing rehersals in islamabad
Looks like taking down a vintage Mig has given you enough confidence that pak can take down India and your brainwashed notion that 1 pakistani equals 7 Indians :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Chain Smoker
The mentality of being from a place that underwent the largest surrender post-ww2 strikes yet again.

They were all chomping at the bit too!....new pure country name that never existed.....new 10:1 supremacy ratios asserted and guaranteed (by revisionist cuckoldry)... and then that happens in short order....and being immensely degenerately + morally wrong on the action preceding it too (that they are still in denial about)

Deflation is not enough of word to describe it....but sure has driven them seething nuts since lol.

Impossible to put yourself in those shoes if one is not a purelander oneself....have to be born into the stupid failed psyche from the get go.....sub-saharan birth rates persevere after all inshallah.

I mean the telfordstani defence forum sugar daddied to the chicom wumaos to the level it did....where even birader turks were booted out en masse.

Shameless is also not enough of a word to describe this either lol.

The FC-1b/JF-17b 2-seater for the Pakistani Air Force, and the CF-1 for Burma.
DZ_GwWmUQAAuUNj.jpg

DZ_GuJcU8AEzNES.jpg

DZ_GwWlUMAAJZAk.jpg

In the FC-1 / JF-17 assembly line in Chengdu
DZ_F2M8V4AAYhYL.jpg

DZ_F4AwUwAA-Psq.jpg

DZ_F4AjUQAAfqI3.jpg

East Pendulum (@HenriKenhmann) | Twitter
So they are still doing just re-assembly job in PAC even after nearly a decade.
So much for “inputs of hawai taiyaree”

The mentality of being from a place that underwent the largest surrender post-ww2 strikes yet again.

They were all chomping at the bit too!....new pure country name that never existed.....new 10:1 supremacy ratios asserted and guaranteed (by revisionist cuckoldry)... and then that happens in short order....and being immensely degenerately + morally wrong on the action preceding it too (that they are still in denial about)

Deflation is not enough of word to describe it....but sure has driven them seething nuts since lol.

Impossible to put yourself in those shoes if one is not a purelander oneself....have to be born into the stupid failed psyche from the get go.....sub-saharan birth rates persevere after all inshallah.

I mean the telfordstani defence forum sugar daddied to the chicom wumaos to the level it did....where even birader turks were booted out en masse.

Shameless is also not enough of a word to describe this either lol.
i am sorry nilgiri but now you are completely changed person. you should look at your old comments on green forum. from friendly towards pakistan to enemy of pakistan! very sad. still same 1971 in your mind. oh my God!
This isn't the green forum where people will ejaculate on every random post and I for one don't give a damn about likes or reactions

Looks like taking down a vintage Mig has given you enough confidence that pak can take down India and your brainwashed notion that 1 pakistani equals 7 Indians :ROFLMAO:
so what do you want us to do next time? haha. are you making fun of pakistan or migs? it's disrespectful. you shouldn't point fingers towards mig.

Of course Paxtan is pioneer in electronic warfare. 15-20 hr power outage/ load shedding in their major metros is also electronic warfare.

They import outdated coal power plants producing electricity at exorbitant rates from China and civilian pilots still struggling to fly over EU & USA but this Momin has Rafales and s400 figured out!

Thanks to Allah Taala!