Tejas Mk2 (Medium Weight Fighter) - News and discussions

i did not know **** copied it. ii dont have an alliance anywhere. i dint know it was a touchy issue for you. you are a mod here right? pls feel free to delete the pic. it wont hurt my feelings
No problem. Just making observation.

Reactions: sid4587
Not now. but tomorrow....
Today or tomorrow, if HAL fails, it's the same result no?
So you are counting on HAL to fail after 7-8 years? After they deliver 16 Mk1 per year till then?

Should I count on how Dassault is gonna mess up the FCAS program? By blaming partners and taking all the input to make your own so-called 'sixth-gen fighter'?

So you are counting on HAL to fail after 7-8 years? After they deliver 16 Mk1 per year till then?
I don't say and think even less that HAL will fail after 7 or 8 years.
But the recording track of HAL, including legacy Tejas and so many more, doesn't inspire confidence. For how many time was HAL only able to deliver 8 bird/year?

Should I count on how Dassault is gonna mess up the FCAS program? By blaming partners and taking all the input to make your own so-called 'sixth-gen fighter'?
What is the last fail program of Dassault? Wasn't neuron a real success, with 5 partners ?

Dassault habit is : ON TIME, ON SPEC, ON BUDGET.
HAL is in another league.
It's just the truth, even if it hurts you.
Can put whole post here
post it please !

Last edited:
I don't say and think even less that HAL will fail after 7 or 8 years.
But the recording track of HAL, including legacy Tejas, doesn't inspire confidence. For how many time was HAL only able to deliver 8 bird/year?
Last 10 years HAL delivered 12 MKIs per year. MKI is a heavy fighter which Dassault never made in history.
Parallelly delivered jaguars,Hawks,Migs before that.

What is the last fail program of Dassault? Wasn't neuron a real success, with 5 partners ?

Dassault habit is : ON TIME, ON SPEC, ON BUDGET.
HAL is in another league.
It's just the truth, even if it hurts you.
Backstabbing partners that is how Rafale was born. History will repeat let's see. How many neurons in service?

Yes, HAL is a manufacturer that produced double or more fighters compared to Dassault in the last 30 years. Another league.

• Haha
Reactions: Picdelamirand-oil
Last 10 years HAL delivered 12 MKIs per year. MKI is a heavy fighter which Dassault never made in history.
Parallelly delivered jaguars,Hawks,Migs before that.
And Mirage IV ???
Do you really think it is 2.5 x easier to assemble (*) a 10 tons fighter than a 25 tons one ?
They all have 2 engines, an complete undercarriage, a nose radar, an optical tracking system.... Oups, one difference : MKI is in one version only. Rafale in 3....

(*) : assemble near only, because as for now HAL don't produce all the MKI components. It 's more CKD assembly than full production.

Backstabbing partners that is how Rafale was born. History will repeat let's see
Maybe. But just an evidence : France has proven to be able to produce from A to Z one of the best jet so far. Germany can't.
So if germano french FCAS fails, France has all the tools and skills to study and produce it alone.
Yes, HAL is a manufacturer that produced double or more fighters compared to Dassault in the last 30 years. Another league.
All late,
some failed directly after factory....

Indeed, another league.
HAL is in the (expected) high Qty, low quality league.
DA is in the high quality and on time league.

I think India will learn a lot from Dassault Reliance private company.....

• Haha
Reactions: Ashwin
And Mirage IV ???
Do you really think it is 2.5 x easier to assemble (*) a 10 tons fighter than a 25 tons one ?
They all have 2 engines, an complete undercarriage, a nose radar, an optical tracking system.... Oups, one difference : MKI is in one version only. Rafale in 3....

(*) : assemble near only, because as for now HAL don't produce all the MKI components. It 's more CKD assembly than full production.
Oh, are we counting 60's fighters? Then you should know about HF-24 Marut. HAL designed !.

Do you even know how many versions of LCA are there? France can't afford it.

Whatever MKI is, HAL is/was concurrently producing multiple fighters.

Maybe. But just an evidence : France has proven to be able to produce from A to Z one of the best jet so far. Germany can't.
So if germano french FCAS fails, France has all the tools and skills to study and produce it alone.
Yup backstabbers of Europe. You didn't answer, what is the last aeronautical JV which was successful?

All late,
some failed directly after factory....
Is that why Rafale crashed as early as in 2007 and LCA is yet to? French quality?

Oh, are we counting 60's fighters? Then you should know about HF-24 Marut. HAL designed !.
Marut in the Mki league? you are not serious !
Do you even know how many versions of LCA are there?
All birds produced so far are a different prototyp, thanks to the hand made only HAL manufacturing process..... LOL
So, how many?

what is the last aeronautical JV which was successful?
Neuron.
Is that why Rafale crashed as early as in 2007 and LCA is yet to? French quality?
I prefer the crashed M2000 newly upgraded by HAL....

Dassault Aviation is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. Creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.

Dassault Aviation is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. Creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
Does that nullify what i said? Dassault is in a smaller military market with the liberty to serve civil aviation. HAL is a DPSU.

Are you saying because of Dassault supplied parts? Makes sense.

Anyway, Rafale killed more test pilots than LCA today.
1) a proper spare don't assembled properly seems to be the HAL specialty.
2) All the pilots killed were not test pilots. One = Spatial disorientation of a true french air force pilot. The second one = mid air crash. No link with test.