UK Royal Navy: News & Discussions

Restrict yourself to matters within your domain knowledge, Paddy. I feel bad calling an old fart like you out time & again. But you force me to do so with displays of ignorance that'd embarrass even a toddler.
No need to be embarrassed.

Well karma is bitch. Whatever you say, its inevitable.

You will see your Great ..... Kingdom wear away and broken down to what it originally is.

As far as Kashmir is related, well unlike the French , Israeli, US and Russians, the UK and its secret service is the single lone one which to this date continues to only fully cooperate with ISI in Afghanistan. And Pakistanis have killed innocent Indians in Kashmir using Terrorists trained in Afghanistan, let me tell you, i will enjoy as every bit of innocent blood here is avenged back in your backyard, albeit not by us though.
I couldn't give a shit about Kashmir. I'm just politely telling people to butt out of business that doesn't concern them.

UK should end Chagos Islands control - UN

A member of P5 doing this against a small island nation? Pathetic. Anyways Karma is bitch. As you, so shall you reap!
They agreed to it in the first place.

Funny how none of those cowardice *censored*tards at the UN say that China should end its control of Hong Kong and give up its delusions about Taiwan and the South China Sea. The problem with the UN is that too many unelected people get a vote in it.

Chagos Islands is a US military base now, good luck kicking them off it.

They agreed to it in the first place.

Funny how none of those cowardice *censored*tards at the UN say that China should end its control of Hong Kong and give up its delusions about Taiwan and the South China Sea. The problem with the UN is that too many unelected people get a vote in it.

Chagos Islands is a US military base now, good luck kicking them off it.
No one's kicking the US, as no one can. I am purely talking about the self proclaimed 2nd most powerful nation only.

BTW do you have harpoons on all your Type23s? See coz, you may shadow a Chinese Destroyer in English Channel with a Type 23, but guns won't do anything to it, on the other hand it will roast that ship down 🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't give a shit about Kashmir. I'm just politely telling people to butt out of business that doesn't concern them.
Huh, maybe you can start by cutting off your aid (financial, diplomatic, free arms and intelligence) to Pakistan and maybe scrape enough money to fit something decent on your OPVs. 😂😂

Huh, maybe you can start by cutting off your aid (financial, diplomatic, free arms and intelligence) to Pakistan and maybe scrape enough money to fit something decent on your OPVs. 😂😂
I'm all for that. Why do you assume UK taxpayers take pleasure in squandering money on any foreign nation?

No one's kicking the US, as no one can. I am purely talking about the self proclaimed 2nd most powerful nation only.

BTW do you have harpoons on all your Type23s? See coz, you may shadow a Chinese Destroyer in English Channel with a Type 23, but guns won't do anything to it, on the other hand it will roast that ship down 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, but it's the US that has a military base on those Chagos islands of ours.

You think a 114mm naval gun won't do anything? That gun will have hit the enemy ship several times before any missile would even leave the box at shadowing range. At shadowing range the old USS Missouri would probably slaughter anything in the water today regardless of what newfangled missiles they're carrying.

I have the following statement to make for all concerned:

To urge preparation for defence is not to assert the imminence of war. On the contrary, if war was imminent, preparations would be to late! But time is running out. If we do not begin forthwith to put ourselves in a position of security it will soon be beyond our powers to do so.

The great new fact that has broken in upon us during the last 18 months? ENGLAND is re-arming. That is the great new fact which rivets the attention of every country in Europe. England is arming in Land, England is arming in water but what concerns us most if that England is arming in the Air!

THIS MUST BE STOPPED Or INDIA MUST GO TO WAR BEFORE HER RACIAL AGGRESSION!

I have the following statement to make for all concerned:

To urge preparation for defence is not to assert the imminence of war. On the contrary, if war was imminent, preparations would be to late! But time is running out. If we do not begin forthwith to put ourselves in a position of security it will soon be beyond our powers to do so.

The great new fact that has broken in upon us during the last 18 months? ENGLAND is re-arming. That is the great new fact which rivets the attention of every country in Europe. England is arming in Land, England is arming in water but what concerns us most if that England is arming in the Air!

THIS MUST BE STOPPED Or INDIA MUST GO TO WAR BEFORE HER RACIAL AGGRESSION!
Err...what ?

बेवकूफ

Keep it up, Paddy. You'd need all those language skills post Brexit. Mandarin, French and German too. Deustchland Uber Alles and Marseilles too ! Out with God Save The Queen!! Which in turn would make the French & Germans wonder why did you oppose Napoleon and Hitler when you'd inevitably end up in their bosom in the future.

Keep it up, Paddy. You'd need all those language skills post Brexit. Mandarin, French and German too. Deustchland Uber Alles and Marseilles too ! Out with God Save The Queen!! Which in turn would make the French & Germans wonder why did you oppose Napoleon and Hitler when you'd inevitably end up in their bosom in the future.
When did Deustchland Uber Alles ever do them any good?

United Kingdom Carrier Strike Group
EDoRHvZXkAUSqJ4

• Informative
Reactions: BMD and Gautam