Ukraine - Russia Conflict

@randomradio, @Innominate, @Picdelamirand-oil, @RASALGHUL
SAM-SLAM summer series continues. I think the S-400 is just designed to look scary and nothing more, sort of a scarecrow for aircraft.

The strike was carried out using 5 ATACMS ballistic missiles.

Losses:
• 2 S-300/400 air defense missile launchers were destroyed;
• 1 S-300/400 air defense missile launcher was damaged;
• Radar “96L6E” was destroyed;
• The control center of the S-300/400 air defense system was destroyed;

Raj is not going to be too happy about this.

How many batteries past two months alone now?

Raj is not going to be too happy about this.

How many batteries past two months alone now?
Lost count. Wait until they develop an air-launched ATACMS. :cool: The worst part is that they only fired 5 ATACMS and it took out a site that had at least 3 launchers (12 missiles).🤡 Anyone who bought S-400s got conned, they should pick upgrade to some old PAC-1s or early PAC-2s or something.:ROFLMAO: @randomradio, @Rajput Lion, @RASALGHUL

Interesting little bit of info. The radar was actually a 96L6-TsP, which some S-400s now use. It is associated with the new S-500.

Alleged 3,500km detection range.

LIE!!! Everyone knows s500 radar is meant for BM so this dude is wrong AND a liar.

I saw a table in the Ukrainian press showing the number of deaths by foreign country since the start of the war:
  • US: 56
  • Georgia: 55
  • Belarus: 39
  • Colombia: 38
  • France: 23
  • United Kingdom: 22
  • Russia: 22

I saw a table in the Ukrainian press showing the number of deaths by foreign country since the start of the war:
  • US: 56
  • Georgia: 55
  • Belarus: 39
  • Colombia: 38
  • France: 23
  • United Kingdom: 22
  • Russia: 22
??? I think Russia has had more than 22. :ROFLMAO:

Oh Lordy! :ROFLMAO:

1716538769482.png

Great drone footage and ATACMs worked just like the 80's promo video. :)

One thing is for sure the s400 detected the incoming salvo of 2-3 missiles and couldn't handle it. Also why are they clustered so close I thought s400 radars could operate far form launchers. Take out launchers no big deal take out track radar bigtime big deal.

@randomradio, @Innominate, @Picdelamirand-oil, @RASALGHUL
SAM-SLAM summer series continues. I think the S-400 is just designed to look scary and nothing more, sort of a scarecrow for aircraft.

The strike was carried out using 5 ATACMS ballistic missiles.

Losses:
• 2 S-300/400 air defense missile launchers were destroyed;
• 1 S-300/400 air defense missile launcher was damaged;
• Radar “96L6E” was destroyed;
• The control center of the S-300/400 air defense system was destroyed;

If S400 is unable to reliably shoot down even legacy systems like ATACMS (which don't even do anything special like skip-glide/quasi-ballistic maneuvers etc.) that's a serious issue.

I think the problem is mostly on the sensor side. Russians have struggled to develop modern AESAs to fire control their missiles.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
If S400 is unable to reliably shoot down even legacy systems like ATACMS (which don't even do anything special like skip-glide/quasi-ballistic maneuvers etc.) that's a serious issue.

I think the problem is mostly on the sensor side. Russians have struggled to develop modern AESAs to fire control their missiles.
It could also be that all their trained operators are dead, which is also a serious issue.