Ukraine - Russia Conflict

What I wanna know is when are the F-16's arriving not exact date but a month would be good.
Late this year.

Can you explain how patriot is different?
A Patriot has up to 16 missiles per launcher and 8 launchers per battery. And with the new IBCS system each launcher can be deployed >80km from the control station and be controlled by any one of multiple radars, which can be Patriot, THAAD or Aegis.

Also, it takes about 5 ATACMS to take out an S-400 battery, the one in Kyiv is still there after dozens of Iskanders, Kinzhals and Zircons. The S-400 was over-hyped, and having only 4 missiles per launcher is no good these days anyway.

Last edited:
Can you explain how patriot is different?
BMD pretty much answered the question. The distance of launchers deployed from radar is measured in tens of kilometers something the s400 isn't capable of. That event over a year ago when we saw Russia launch an all out attack on Kyiv's patriot battery, I believe it wasn't the battery itself I think the Russians discovered a couple of the launchers and went after that and actually damaged one "cosmetically" likely by fallen debris.

Now is the patriot radar on 24/7 absolutely not but it does stay on for long periods of time and after a year Russia still doesn't have the capability to SEAD/DEAD the radar.

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan
If it's just something inconsequential like a restaurant, the causes of the fire are most likely either lack of maintenance (electrical wiring, gas piping, lots of things that could burn in a restaurant) or insurance fraud.

Meanwhile, in Ukraine, russian shit burns for better reasons.

That last vid is worth watching, excellent piloting skill maneuvering the drone through the cope cage into the hatch.

Let's not forget russian shit burning in Belgorod is good, too:

Reactions: Bon Plan
Fire at the oil refinery in Novoshakhtinsk after drone attack.

1717661492299.png

Oil depot was attacked by a drone in Staryy Oskol district of Belgorod region​

1717661638888.png

This just in:

Ukrainian Military Intelligence destroyed project 498 Saturn tug boat in occupied Crimea with naval drones​

1717662900438.png