Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Why the Russia-China Pipeline Dispute Is an Even Bigger Problem for the Kremlin than It Seems​

Rare footage of the oncoming battle in the village of Sokol, the Russian BTR-82A armored personnel carrier of the Ukrainian M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle of the 47th brigade of the Ukrainian Army, has been published. The first part of the battle was filmed from a Ukrainian drone, the end from a Russian one. The task of the BTR-82 was to enter the village and land troops. It is worth noting that the M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle weighs 27 tons and is equipped with additional armor, and the BTR-82A weighs 14 tons. The M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle was the first to fire and damaged the engine of the BTR-82A. Despite the advantage of the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle in armoring and firing first, the crew of the BTR-82A entered the battle, and the driver also managed to move the combat vehicle away from the line of fire. The result of the battle, the BTR-82A completed the task by landing 5 people near the house. As reported, the BTR-82A was sent for repairs. The damaged M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle left the village and hit a mine; artillery began firing at the M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle and the crew abandoned it. According to the latest data, two Russian soldiers who fell from an armored personnel carrier were killed.

Footage from the Russian drone ZALA Z-16, Ukrainian Air Force Yak-52 aircraft. The video was filmed on the border of Odessa and Nikolaev regions; Yak-52 aircraft are used in Ukraine to search for Russian Orlan-10 drones. When drones are detected, they are fired upon with small arms from the aircraft cockpit.

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
  • Haha
Reactions: BMD and jetray

Drones attacked a tug and barge in the Taganrog Bay. The attack was carried out on the tug Engineer Smirnov and the barge Section-179 on the evening of June 8​

1718004572327.png

1718004622748.png

The destruction of a group of Russian soldiers by the eyes of SSO snipers

Ukraine's air force may keep some F-16 warplanes abroad to protect them from Russian strikes​

The shit is coming thick and fast today:

1718027377716.png

Ukraine use underwater drones for attack in Fraggle Rock bay.

At night, the Defense Forces of Ukraine hit the S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems in the Dzhankoya region, as well as 2 S-300 divisions near Chornomorskyi and Yevpatoria, on the still-occupied peninsula.

View attachment 34010

Dzhankoi lit up on FIRMS.

Fedosia also lit up on FIRMS.

Clearing the skies for Ukraine F-16's. I think they only have one s300/400 battery left in Crimea... Russian CAP pretty much doesn't exist so Ukraine Vipers will have no problems JDAM-ing Russian targets in Crimea.

It just shows the ELINT/SIGNINT/ISR capability of US. Russians can't deploy an s300/400 without US knowing about it the EM and physical signature is way too big. Russian IADS are not going to last any opening strikes by US in a conflict.

Reactions: BMD
Clearing the skies for Ukraine F-16's. I think they only have one s300/400 battery left in Crimea... Russian CAP pretty much doesn't exist so Ukraine Vipers will have no problems JDAM-ing Russian targets in Crimea.
I think they're preparing to land in Crimea from Odessa to catch the Russians off guard.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
I think they're preparing to land in Crimea from Odessa to catch the Russians off guard.
I honestly don't think so, the logistics to support such a move long term is impossible, unless it's just intended as a fleeting attack and withdraw manoeuvre.