Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Almost certainly AASMs as well, assuming they're not already AASM capable that is.
The french Mirage 2000-5 are only air to air fitted so far (except free fall bombs)
The integration of AASM on M2000 was halted some years ago. I don't know where it is now.

• Informative
Reactions: BMD

EU proposes to sanction Russian shipping giant Sovcomflot, Bloomberg News reports​

Last edited:
The french Mirage 2000-5 are only air to air fitted so far (except free fall bombs)
The integration of AASM on M2000 was halted some years ago. I don't know where it is now.
Well, if if can be integrated onto a MiG-29, I'm sure integrating it onto an M2000-5 should be possible.

General Staff of Armed forces of Ukraine claims destroying components of S-300 and S-400 complexes near Belbeck and Sevastopol overnight​

1718200027765.png

Dutch F-16s will arrive in Ukraine in the summer​

The first Dutch F-16 fighters will be handed over to the Ukrainian Air Force already this summer.

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan

Last edited:
Reactions: BMD

Yep, there are F-16s, Mirage 2000-5 and Super Etendard coming to Ukraine with SCALP, AASMs and probably AGM-84Ks too, pkus JDAM-ERs etc.
And Super Etendard is easy to modify for it to be able to launch ASMP, in case the Russian use tactical nuke in Ukraine. Super Etendard + ASMP is more credible than F-35 + B-61. :p. I hope the British will provide the Ukrainians with ejector seats. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
And Super Etendard is easy to modify for it to be able to launch ASMP, in case the Russian use tactical nuke in Ukraine. Super Etendard + ASMP is more credible than F-35 + B-61. :p. I hope the British will provide the Ukrainians with ejector seats. :ROFLMAO:
Super Etendards don't already have ejections seats?