Ukraine - Russia Conflict

For those who came in late the CNN practically built up it's entire reputation & brand image with the first Gulf War embedded as it was with US troops during the campaign.

This process of the Irishification of western media & more so of the western people has a long history which goes far beyond the Gulf War -1 & is only now beginning to give results , not that it didn't yield desired results before as the success of CNN testified to in the acclaim & awards it received for it's reportage & particularly the number of domestic connections it got during & after the war .

The US state too deemed it one of the most successful examples of propaganda ever . I'm sure it's mandatory study material in US defence schools studying the matter as well as in academia related to this topic .

Do take note , Paddy & sweetie .

@BMD ; @Innominate

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Such signs on a red background appeared in a Dutch supermarket: “Expensive? Shut up! Glory to Ukraine"

photo1649481502 (3).jpeg
photo1649481502 (2).jpeg
photo1649481502 (1).jpeg

photo1649481502.jpeg

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Some Ukrainian soldiers and their commanders choose life instead of death for the interests of their officials and oligarchs, whose children are not at the front, but in warmth and kindness abroad. The story of a Ukrainian soldier who was captured in the Kharkov region.

“Skovyra Mikhail Olegovich, born June 26, 2000, Lviv, assistant grenade launcher. Guard platoon 1130, unit A4623. Division commander - Martynyuk Sergey Vladimirovich ... "

Mikhail encourages his colleagues to also make a choice in favor of life, not death. Every Ukrainian soldier must make his choice. Either become cannon fodder for the interests of the West and the Ukrainian elites, or lay down your arms and return to your family.

An artillery battery of four 2S1 self-propelled vehicles is working eight kilometers from the Azovstal plant, destroying militants coming out of hiding towards the city. For 10 minutes of shooting in the direction of the neo-Nazis, the artillerymen sent 100 high-explosive fragmentation shells.

Failed attempt of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to evacuate the leadership of Azov from Mariupol

Captured Ukrainian military Dmitry Burlakov spoke about a failed attempt to evacuate the leadership of the Nazi Azov regiment from Mariupol by helicopters:

Russian UAV destroyed a Ukrainian tank in the industrial zone:

NSFW!!

The fortified area of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is littered with corpses and Western weapons:

Going really bad for Russia when they are breaking out their soviet tochka-u missiles.

I think the train station the Russians hit was an oopsie due to not knowing how to properly operate the tochka-u. They should ask Ukraine how to operate these soviet missiles they have actually struck Russian base with it.
So the Russians who developed the Tochka & manufactured it don't know how to operate it but Ukraine which imported it from Russia knows how to operate it better.

I love a good laugh on a Saturday. The last time I had a good time was reading those black triangles flying high in the sky.

Which reminds me, what's the latest dope from trailer park community these days? The comedian is planning a seige of Moscow courtesy those MiG-29s donated by Poland thru German soil delivered by USAF apart from the switchblades, javelins & NLAWs, etc & of course those Tochkas?

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
NSFW!!

Donbass is littered with the corpses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: Special Forces from the Chechen Republic are advancing with battles:

The people's militia of the DPR with well-aimed artillery strikes destroyed the fortified areas of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Maryinka.