Ukraine - Russia Conflict

You can't be a refugee whilst in your own country dumbass.

So you're saying the Russians are not taking Ukrainians out of Ukraine then? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Full circle, eh? Whatever happened to "filtration camps" in Russia?

And, like I keep telling you, but for some reason it hasn't sunk in.... NOBODY WANTS TO GO TO RUSSIA... NOBODY... THEY WOULD RATHER RISK DEATH!

In 2019, Ukrainians accounted for more than 60 percent of people getting Russian citizenship.

Reactions: Ironhide
During yesterday's attacks on the airfield of Mirgorod, 4 helicopters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed - 2 attack helicopters Mi-24 and 2 transport Mi-8.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Yep, the Russians are achieving some of their objectives, although at a great price. But this 'price' is also subjective, since most of the defeated systems are meant to be replaced, like our Mig-21 loss in 2019. Most of what you have seen destroyed were built in the 80s, ie, 30-40 years ago. Even their most modern tank, the T-90, was largely built in the early to mid 90s. The loss of armour crew and infantry is where it will hurt most because of Russia's declining population.

Neither of the two problems affect us. Our army is organised very, very differently, we have enough infantry, and plenty of air support. And we won't have any restraint when we deal with Pak or China. We are going to press the trigger when necessary. Plus we won't be dealing with the same battlefield, urban warfare, and our objectives are easier to accomplish than Russia's in a conventional setting.

Their economy will go through a temporary downturn from next year onwards, as their oil and gas marketshare starts reducing drastically. But they will bounce back by diversifying their industry and exports over the years. The global grey market will get a massive boost from all the copied stuff Russia is capable of producing. It should take a few years, but it's possible.

The world will destabilise greatly with the military modernisation of rogue states and terrorist groups. Europe could see a major increase in terrorism.
Yeah, but that replacement would have taken decades. Certainly they've lost many of the newer T-90s, which were far newer than many older T-72s. They've lost Su-34s, Su-30, Ka-52s, Mi-28s. You make it sound like they lost a few T-64s and older Hind variants. Not the case, not nearly. The front is barely moving and by July they'll have lost more troops than the US did Vietnam.

Only countries that can't afford US stuff will buy Russian stuff. So that market will be unchanged.

Russia could see a major increase in terrorism too. Chechen troops are fighting on both sides and it's known that there is a disproportionate amount of Chechens amongst forced conscripts.

2nd para - I'm sure Russia was equally confident going into this.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
So you're saying the Russians are not taking Ukrainians out of Ukraine then? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Full circle, eh? Whatever happened to "filtration camps" in Russia?

In 2019, Ukrainians accounted for more than 60 percent of people getting Russian citizenship.
I'm saying they shouldn't be taking them out of Ukraine. Certainly not to a dirty gulag facility. And certainly not abusing them. They don't want to go to Russia.

Yeah, all from -stan countries no doubt. Kazakhstan, Tajikistan etc. Yep, called it, even before looking. Don't see many Germans and French or EU folk in those figures, strange that huh.

Yeah, but that replacement would have taken decades. Certainly they've lost many of the newer T-90s, which were far newer than many older T-72s. They've lost Su-34s, Su-30, Ka-52s, Mi-28s. You make it sound like they lost a few T-64s and older Hind variants. Not the case, not nearly. The front is barely moving and by July they'll have lost more troops than the US did Vietnam.

The fighter jet losses are largely irrelevant. The production lines are still active for the more modern jets and are easily replaced. The same with helicopters. Armoured vehicles, they have a very rapid replacement plan. Back in 2014 they had announced that they will buy 2000+ Armatas in 5 short years, at 500+ a year. I doubt that's changed.

As for troop losses, this is how a European war is like.

Only countries that can't afford US stuff will buy Russian stuff. So that market will be unchanged.

We are gonna buy Indian stuff. Neither American nor Russian. India is not as rich or advanced as Russia, so our modernisation will be slower.

If you're referring to the grey market, then it doesn't matter who buys as long as they sell. It's all illegal anyway.

Russia could see a major increase in terrorism too. Chechen troops are fighting on both sides and it's known that there is a disproportionate amount of Chechens amongst forced conscripts.

An insurgency in some rural area and a terrorist attack in the heart of London aren't the same things. But yeah, the whole world will feel the aftereffects of this war, particularly Europe and East Asia.

Would actually recommend learning to use the "quote" function. All you have to do is hit the enter key at the para you want to split.

- I'm sure Russia was equally confident going into this.

Not the same situation. Our army is meant to be used against its intended adversary in the intended geography with intended objectives.

I'm saying they shouldn't be taking them out of Ukraine. Certainly not to a dirty gulag facility. And certainly not abusing them. They don't want to go to Russia.

Yeah, all from -stan countries no doubt. Kazakhstan, Tajikistan etc. Yep, called it, even before looking. Don't see many Germans and French or EU folk in those figures, strange that huh.
Paddy, the EU is still work in progress. You've to balance an ever decreasing native population with growing the economy at the same time to maintain your clout in world affairs apart from growing it while at the same time assimilating newcomers to work the same economy, to see that they blend in as opposed to standing out .

You've made your job that much easier by bringing in hordes of your favourite religious demographic - the religion of peace. Now to supplement them you will have the Slavs there. Of course, the latter won't matter to you now thanks to Brexit but the former are there in enough numbers & growing at an exponential rate to cause you alarm . Ditto for the rest of Europe too.

In the best of cases it's an impossible scenario. To add to it you've now been saddled with all the complications of a war in Ukraine & boycott of Russia the primary source of European energy. Good luck trying to balance the many balls Europe's juggling .

If I was a CCP official, I'd say there's no better time to be a Chinese passport holder & part of the establishment. So much for your how many French or Italians or British or German passport holders seeking residence in Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
I'm saying they shouldn't be taking them out of Ukraine.

Lol, you mean put them in danger of enemy attack? All countries treat refugees like animals. And in the West, the worst are the Anglo-Saxons, stretching from the US to Australia, even the UK.

Yes, 'cause the Russians want their fellow CIS citizens in. Like how Trump wanted white immigration from Europe.

Did you read the part where it said 60% of their new citizens are Ukrainians?

If I was a CCP official, I'd say there's no better time to be a Chinese passport holder & part of the establishment. So much for your how many French or Italians or British or German passport holders seeking residence in Russia.

Global ranking of countries according to the travel freedom enjoyed by Passport holders
French : 4
Italians: 3
British : 6
German: 2
Russia : 46
China : 64
India : 83

Reactions: BMD
When you initiate so much propaganda but eventually fail to live upto it
IMG-20220413-WA0008.jpg

Global ranking of countries according to the travel freedom enjoyed by Passport holders
French : 4
Italians: 3
British : 6
German: 2
Russia : 46
China : 64
India : 83
What's travel freedom got to do with highly skilled migrants there to make money like European expatriates in Singapore or Seoul or Japan ?

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
The fighter jet losses are largely irrelevant. The production lines are still active for the more modern jets and are easily replaced. The same with helicopters. Armoured vehicles, they have a very rapid replacement plan. Back in 2014 they had announced that they will buy 2000+ Armatas in 5 short years, at 500+ a year. I doubt that's changed.

As for troop losses, this is how a European war is like.

We are gonna buy Indian stuff. Neither American nor Russian. India is not as rich or advanced as Russia, so our modernisation will be slower.

If you're referring to the grey market, then it doesn't matter who buys as long as they sell. It's all illegal anyway.

An insurgency in some rural area and a terrorist attack in the heart of London aren't the same things. But yeah, the whole world will feel the aftereffects of this war, particularly Europe and East Asia.

Would actually recommend learning to use the "quote" function. All you have to do is hit the enter key at the para you want to split.

Not the same situation. Our army is meant to be used against its intended adversary in the intended geography with intended objectives.
Replaced at a cost. Tot up how much each new tank, jet and heli costs. Yeah, and they're losing tanks faster than 500/year dude. They're losing jets and helis faster than they build them too.

This is how a stupid war is like. If we could rely on it remaining conventional we could beat the Russians with far fewer losses.

Well that's a start, always said you should.

Unless Pak terrorists get their hands on it, or maybe Sino-terrorists. But yeah, other than that, advanced weapons on the black market is always a good thing?????

Assuming it stays in a rural area.

I know how to use it uses more of my time.

So was Russia's. There's is almost entirely geared towards a war in Europe, has been for decades. One of the reasons analysts have been shocked by how poor it is.

The Armed Forces shot down 2 Russian planes over Kharkiv region

The Armed Forces of Ukraine shot down two enemy planes over the Kharkiv region. This was announced by the Head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Synegubov. Earlier, aircraft attacked the settlements of the region. Probably Su-34 or Su-30 aircraft.

In the event I wasn't referring to business visits but permanent residency there on a long term basis.
I guess it's easier to get permanent residence permits if you have the right passport.
When I retired I could settle just about anywhere in the world and even many countries offered to exempt me from taxes as an incentive to move there.