Ukraine - Russia Conflict

In the area of Ugledar, a soldier Tsaryuk Sergey Vladimirovich, military unit A3283, 17th tank brigade, voluntarily surrendered.
"I gave up because I was demoralized - there was no more physical or moral strength to be in the Armed Forces of Ukraine. "

photo1649866578 (1).jpeg
photo1649866578.jpeg

Reactions: _Anonymous_
A small part of those who were destroyed near Suligovka, in the Slavic direction. Most of them will remain missing for a long time.

But Ukrainians will not be told about this on TV. There, Butusov, with a naked saber, destroys the Kantemirovskaya division. But in fact, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the territorial defense have wild losses. These people will never return alive:

photo1649876507.jpeg

If sinks,Its a historic event, probably the first sinking incident of a naval vessel with decent kerb weight after Falkland war which involving an anti ship missile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If sinks,Its a historic event, probably the first sinking incident of a naval vessel with decent kerb weight after Falkland war which involving an anti ship missile.
DCS is full of crap when it comes to Russian weapon capabilities. DCS is waaaay to gracious to Russia.

Burke by itself was able to fend off 2-3 Yemeni antiship missiles fired at her but the Slava just totally failed. It's like the captain forgot he was in the middle of a warzone. Slava has like 500 hot Sailors on board I think... I do hope they get rescued.

• Haha
DCS is full of crap when it comes to Russian weapon capabilities. DCS is waaaay to gracious to Russia.

Burke by itself was able to fend off 2-3 Yemeni antiship missiles fired at her but the Slava just totally failed. It's like the captain forgot he was in the middle of a warzone. Slava has like 500 hot Sailors on board I think... I do hope they get rescued.
Yemen is now being equated to Ukraine.
I wonder what's next.Would anyone bother to explain to dyslexic retard here the difference between a user & producer of weapons ?Besides what was the make of those weapons, what kind of seekers were used in the Yemen attack?

Meanwhile not so long ago this happened.

Reactions: Ironhide
Yet Slovakia transferring S 300 is breaking news on CNN . So is Bulgaria or Romania transferring their MiG-29s. Btw I'm still awaiting the transfer of Polish MiG-29s via USAF thru Germany to UkAF. Btw - Where's it reached ? Is it still in transit & if so Where's it stuck up sweetie ? What do trailer park sources report ?

Btw , sweetie you forgot to spread your legs on #3764 , 3766 & 3767 to mark your presence there in this very thread . I realise those posts make you uncomfortable . That it flushed all your girly passive aggression down the pot but you have a duty to perform.

Kindly do the needful & please be more consistent in marking your presence here . Today you did so at ~ 9:45 am San Diego time.
S300 and I fear same for S400 capabilities are exaggerated seeing how a supposedly impenetrable Russian Cruiser with at least 64 advanced S300 anti missile system gets knocked out by very cheap couple of missiles from a country with negligible military capabilities in current state. Russia has surely lost already, realisation is just yet to down on them.
NSM is responsible or some other missile?
It's being said to be Neptune missile.

Reactions: BMD and Hydra
S300 and I fear same for S400 capabilities are exaggerated seeing how a supposedly impenetrable Russian Cruiser with at least 64 advanced S300 anti missile system gets knocked out by very cheap couple of missiles from a country with negligible military capabilities in current state. Russia has surely lost already, realisation is just yet to down on them.

It's being said to be Neptune missile.
Well you can't really blame the Cruiser it was being distracted by a cheap propeller Turk made drone.

Could have happened to any capital warship.... :sneaky:

DCS is heavily in favor of Russia and China when it comes to engagement against Western world or even Indian military just by looking at their videos...
DCS is heavily in favor of Russia and China when it comes to engagement against Western world or even Indian military just by looking at their videos...
I was watching one such videos where Chinese CBG jets were able to launch their AAMs way before Indian jets could launch their Anti ship missile which theoretically had more than double range than Chinese AAMs. If that's not big manipulation in DCS, then I have no idea what else could it be.

Well you can't really blame the Cruiser it was being distracted by a cheap propeller Turk made drone.

Could have happened to any capital warship.... :sneaky:
There can never be so many excuses for what Russia is failing to achieve. I am not biased as I criticize Indian military for the colossal failures in last few years on our end as well. They're just not open to self correction.

Reactions: Hydra
There can never be so many excuses for what Russia is failing to achieve. I am not biased as I criticize Indian military for the colossal failures in last few years on our end as well. They're just not open to self correction.
Its an alarming bell for india too, for manybreasons.
1) Majority of our vessels were of Russian origin or loaded with Russian stuffs.

2)The ill fated Moskva is minimum 50 years old, any vessel, once it become due for replacement, it needs to be replaced, no amount of upgradation will not give you the edge.

I said this few occasions earlier too, UK navy used to replace all its surface fleets ( except AC) with new one before the existing vessel completes 15-20 years of service. Japanese will replace/suppliment their subsurface fleets every 10-15 years. The Soryu class which we were tried to induct vias P75I program is now getting replaced/supplimented with new Taigei-class submarine. Here we IN will celebrated glorious 40th anniversary of an active warship, its actually a helplessness or pathetic conditions than a matter of getting pride.

3) Unlike IAF IN (IA too) not open to proven western technology, even now.