Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Unlike you I'd take every bit of western propaganda with a pinch of salt . I for one , refuse to believe such a high value target was taken out by Ukraine using their own systems.

I'm willing to bet the entire tracking , acquisition of target & missile fired would not only be of western origin but in all probability the entire action was initiated & conducted by them .

So when's Ukraine declaring a victory , sweetie ? Before or after they "liberate" the Donbass region ?
I am fully in agreement with you when it comes to entire tracking, acquisition of targets. US and NATO assets are providing the coordinates of Russian assets which get targetted by Ukrainians. However I have difficulty in understanding US or NATO is actually giving firing commands. Surely they don't want to engage directly with Russian military as costs are too high to be acceptable for US or NATO allies.

I am fully in agreement with you when it comes to entire tracking, acquisition of targets. US and NATO assets are providing the coordinates of Russian assets which get targetted by Ukrainians. However I have difficulty in understanding US or NATO is actually giving firing commands. Surely they don't want to engage directly with Russian military as costs are too high to be acceptable for US or NATO allies.
They're already doing everything except admitting to it openly. Right from supplies to having volunteers from western countries to offering all kinds of intelligence tracking surveillance to covert targeting of high value targets . Haven't you understood the game ? The US & it's minions intend to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. They intend to turn this into another Afghanistan for the USSR.

In view of the above , Putin has already scaled back his offensive & limited his objectives to the Donbass region. Once he completely secures that , he will offer terms to the comedian . If it isn't accepted he'd fire a daily quota of missiles & order air strikes against all infrastructure that's still standing in Ukraine.

Why is the western game dangerous ? For they've burnt all their bridges with Russia by making this very personal as Irish Joe has done / been doing since before the war began. Once the dust settles here , you can bet Putin will either ignite a conflict some place else or if there's an existing ongoing conflict he'd fuel the fire there ,seek to draw the Americans there & then pay them back in the same coin.

That's how this game was played out during the Cold War & that's precisely how it's going to be played out now. For perspective , Korea was followed by Vietnam which in turn was followed by Afghanistan. We know how the last story panned out. Basically by making Russia into a pariah state , they've unleashed Putin as there's little or no restraining force or leverage that the west has on him today.

Why do you think Sweden & Finland are joining NATO ? Russia has only sought their neutrality . Nowhere in the past 3 decades since the fall of the USSR has Russia ever threatened either countries. However while Finland was strictly neutral , Sweden had a tacit arrangement with the US & NATO although it never formally joined that alliance.

Today they've succumbed to western pressure & supplied arms ammo & probably a good deal of intelligence to Ukraine apart from offering their soil to track Russian movements. The best course for them is to join an alliance since they've shed their neutrality & actively provoked Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
When the Ukrainians have taken Moscow.
In which case , I'm sure France Germany & Sweden can possibly guide Ukraine on how it's done . After all , each of these nations individually have such a rich experience in conquering Russia in different centuries beginning 18th century.

And more to the point , all those conquerors have lived to see another day including enjoy the fruits of those conquests.

I'm sure just as you are that the Ukrainians will indeed march triumphantly into Moscow one day , whenever that day comes.

• Informative
Reactions: Picdelamirand-oil
They're already doing everything except admitting to it openly. Right from supplies to having volunteers from western countries to offering all kinds of intelligence tracking surveillance to covert targeting of high value targets . Haven't you understood the game ? The US & it's minions intend to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. They intend to turn this into another Afghanistan for the USSR.

In view of the above , Putin has already scaled back his offensive & limited his objectives to the Donbass region. Once he completely secures that , he will offer terms to the comedian . If it isn't accepted he'd fire a daily quota of missiles & order air strikes against all infrastructure that's still standing in Ukraine.

Why is the western game dangerous ? For they've burnt all their bridges with Russia by making this very personal as Irish Joe has done / been doing since before the war began. Once the dust settles here , you can bet Putin will either ignite a conflict some place else or if there's an existing ongoing conflict he'd fuel the fire there ,seek to draw the Americans there & then pay them back in the same coin.

That's how this game was played out during the Cold War & that's precisely how it's going to be played out now. For perspective , Korea was followed by Vietnam which in turn was followed by Afghanistan. We know how the last story panned out. Basically by making Russia into a pariah state , they've unleashed Putin as there's little or no restraining force or leverage that the west has on him today.

Why do you think Sweden & Finland are joining NATO ? Russia has only sought their neutrality . Nowhere in the past 3 decades since the fall of the USSR has Russia ever threatened either countries. However while Finland was strictly neutral , Sweden had a tacit arrangement with the US & NATO although it never formally joined that alliance.

Today they've succumbed to western pressure & supplied arms ammo & probably a good deal of intelligence to Ukraine apart from offering their soil to track Russian movements. The best course for them is to join an alliance since they've shed their neutrality & actively provoked Russia.
The key point we agree on! Rest I will go through after office work. Bit busy with office work.

My pet monkeyseemonkeydoo is stating the obvious which I think he's finally figuring out and good for him too.

Neptune was not operational it was still in its "testing phase" but I'm willing to bet they had US help to get them operational. It's no secret the US ISR aircraft and SATs are giving Ukraine location and detect/tracking information. Take it from the French reporter...

ISR aircraft flying over Romania can see deep into the Black sea. Question is what can Russia do about it?

FQQtpk-BWUAMm0o-G.jpg

54 sailors were rescued by a Turkish ship​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BMD and Innominate
I wonder what's this fascination with butts & boys / girls / them in transition sweetie. The last time you posted a meme on your fetish for butthurt smell .

Why exactly do you get turned on by butt smell or butt hurt smell , sweetie? Are you a dog or bitch to be more precise ?

Here's one for you . I don't know about the rest but I'm sure you'd get the humour. Just don't slam the door on your way out or kick the dog.

IMG-20220414-WA0009.jpg

They said it was another fire that caused the explosion. Must be like Grazer-1 or something.

1649920026-404.jpg
630_360_1649919894-796.jpg

The Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed a bridge with a convoy of Russian military equipment heading to the city of Izium, Kharkiv region.
The press service of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine wrote this Facebook, Ukrinform reports.

“A few days ago, our soldiers discovered enemy equipment in Kharkiv region. These were the armored vehicle Tigr, Kamaz and the three Ural, which were moving to strengthen their forces in Kharkiv region. Having established the route of the enemy convoy, the special operation forces of Ukraine carried out a reconnaissance of the object that was most suitable for conducting an engineering ambush. It was a bridge on the way of enemy vehicles,” the General Staff said.

The blast of the bridge together with the Russian military equipment was carried out according to the certain plan and the convoy of Russian military equipment was destroyed, the General Staff said.

As Ukrinform reported earlier, Russian army losses as of April 13 amounted to 19,800 servicemen, 739 main battle tanks, 1,964 armored combat vehicles, 358 artillery systems, 115 MLR systems, 64 air defense units, 158 warplanes, 143 helicopters, 1,429 military trucks, seven vessels, 76 fuel tanks, 132 UAVs, 25 units of special equipment, and four missile launchers. The data is yet to be updated.

Reactions: BMD
1649920026-404.jpg
630_360_1649919894-796.jpg

The Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed a bridge with a convoy of Russian military equipment heading to the city of Izium, Kharkiv region.
The press service of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine wrote this Facebook, Ukrinform reports.

“A few days ago, our soldiers discovered enemy equipment in Kharkiv region. These were the armored vehicle Tigr, Kamaz and the three Ural, which were moving to strengthen their forces in Kharkiv region. Having established the route of the enemy convoy, the special operation forces of Ukraine carried out a reconnaissance of the object that was most suitable for conducting an engineering ambush. It was a bridge on the way of enemy vehicles,” the General Staff said.

The blast of the bridge together with the Russian military equipment was carried out according to the certain plan and the convoy of Russian military equipment was destroyed, the General Staff said.

As Ukrinform reported earlier, Russian army losses as of April 13 amounted to 19,800 servicemen, 739 main battle tanks, 1,964 armored combat vehicles, 358 artillery systems, 115 MLR systems, 64 air defense units, 158 warplanes, 143 helicopters, 1,429 military trucks, seven vessels, 76 fuel tanks, 132 UAVs, 25 units of special equipment, and four missile launchers. The data is yet to be updated.
Its an off topic query, after seeing the pathetic perfomance are you seeing any increased possibilities of India going for more Rafales on g2g route, and Lecrec Tank as T72 replacement? Any increased intrest from India is known?

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
Its an off topic query, after seeing the pathetic perfomance are you seeing any increased possibilities of India going for more Rafales on g2g route, and Lecrec Tank as T72 replacement? Any increased intrest from India is known?
T-XX tanks are just pressure cookers. You only put stuff in them that you want cooked.

Leclerc tanks are no longer produced. For the rest, we have signed a strategic agreement with India, which remains valid. But it is India that has been holding back until now, I don't know if this has changed and even if it has, we will know much later.

Reactions: Hydra