Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1649928883550.png

Burning Russian equipment near Izyum: more

I guess it's easier to get permanent residence permits if you have the right passport.
When I retired I could settle just about anywhere in the world and even many countries offered to exempt me from taxes as an incentive to move there.

Privilege of the First World. It's 'cause you will bring money in than take money out. Like buy a house, a car etc. Attracting retirees from First World countries is actually top priority for many Third World countries, even cheaper First World countries, like Spain.

The opposite is impossible because of the wage difference. A central bank employee in India gets about $500-700 per month after retirement as pension. Your people probably make 5-10 times that. With the kinda retirement funds you have, you could live like royalty in a country like India, Thailand etc. Although that comes at the cost of leaving a lot of things behind in your country.

T-XX tanks are just pressure cookers. You only put stuff in them that you want cooked.
Need a honest answer,which tank in this world can survive a direct hit from Javelin? None I think. Even mighty Abrams will be a frying pan against Javelin

Russian MOD reports the fire at the Moskva missile cruiser has been contained & the explosions ceased, the crew was evacuated and the vessel is being tugged to its port.

Additionally, the main missile armament was NOT damaged.

Ammunition exploded on the missile cruiser "Moscow". According to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, due to a fire on the missile cruiser "Moscow", a detonation of ammunition occurred, the flagship of the Black Sea Fleet was seriously damaged. Now the ship is afloat, the fire has been extinguished, the explosions of ammunition have stopped. The missile cruiser "Moscow" is planned to be towed to the port

A video of the combat departure of a group of attack helicopters was published by the Russian Defense Ministry. The group consisting of the leading Mi-24 helicopter and the Mi-28N and Ka-52 wingmen performed tasks to support the ground group of troops. During the mission, a Buk missile of Ukraine was fired at the leading Mi-24 helicopter. The Mi-24 dodged the missiles and went to the side, the return fire of the Mi-28N and Ka-52 helicopters, the Ukrainian Buk air defense system was destroyed.

Assault on the Ilyich plant: 1350 marines of the Armed Forces of Ukraine surrendered to the DPR fighters:

Not decent ones it hasn't. Every piece of military equipment is always up for replacement but not at the rate we're talking about here.

What they have lost is peanuts compared to their Soviet inventories.

And why can't they use them in India? Terrorists can use whatever, wherever, which is why supplying them is a bad idea.

Lol, 'cause the Pakistanis will keep it all for themselves.

NK already has ICBMs, so anything else they get is pretty much irrelevant at this stage. As for Iran, more worried about them getting nukes onto MRBMs and IRBMs than some reverse engineered ATGMs.

No, their potential conventional forces will be the real threat. The US has the means to destroy NoKo's nukes. I don't think you have understood the scale of how destabilised the world will get due to this. The only real way out will be to reverse most of the sanctions on Russia once the war is over.

Don't kid yourself. Beslan Theatre.

It doesn't affect state machinery. It stays localised. Sometimes it comes out, but is one-off.

Which is worse Beslan School or a potential attack on The London Palladium? There were attacks in Paris, Moscow and Mumbai too.

VKS air strike on Mirgorod airfield: numerous destructions and a powerful fire

The mayor of Mirgorod in the Poltava region, V. Ivanenko, said that the Russian Aerospace Forces launched an airstrike on the airfield: “There are numerous destructions, a fire broke out, which was subsequently eliminated.”

Earlier in the report of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation it was reported that 4 helicopters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine - 2 Mi-24 combat helicopters and 2 Mi-8 transport helicopters - were destroyed by a strike at the Mirgorod airfield.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
DCS is full of crap when it comes to Russian weapon capabilities. DCS is waaaay to gracious to Russia.

Burke by itself was able to fend off 2-3 Yemeni antiship missiles fired at her but the Slava just totally failed. It's like the captain forgot he was in the middle of a warzone. Slava has like 500 hot Sailors on board I think... I do hope they get rescued.

The Slava class is actually obsolete. It's supposed to be replaced by the Lider class.

Leclerc tanks are no longer produced. For the rest, we have signed a strategic agreement with India, which remains valid. But it is India that has been holding back until now, I don't know if this has changed and even if it has, we will know much later.

Not holding back. It's just IST.

What they have lost is peanuts compared to their Soviet inventories.

Lol, 'cause the Pakistanis will keep it all for themselves.

No, their potential conventional forces will be the real threat. The US has the means to destroy NoKo's nukes. I don't think you have understood the scale of how destabilised the world will get due to this. The only real way out will be to reverse most of the sanctions on Russia once the war is over.

It doesn't affect state machinery. It stays localised. Sometimes it comes out, but is one-off.

Which is worse Beslan School or a potential attack on The London Palladium? There were attacks in Paris, Moscow and Mumbai too.
Oh sure. Are you counting soldiers among those inventories too? What Ukraine has lost really is pittance compares to NATO inventories and industrial base.

You are foolish to think that.

The only road to achieving that involves Putin on a rope and all Russian forces out of Ukraine, simple as that. There isn't any room for negotiation, borders are borders. Ukraine is Ukraine and Russia is Russia. Out or sanctions.

The more you provide the more it comes out.

Need a honest answer,which tank in this world can survive a direct hit from Javelin? None I think. Even mighty Abrams will be a frying pan against Javelin
Probably but it depends where exactly it gets hit. Not sure it's ever been tried. Russian tanks have far less armour and less effective armour though.

Oh sure. Are you counting soldiers among those inventories too?

Are you Joe Biden? I've already said that's the only thing they cannot replace.

What Ukraine has lost really is pittance compares to NATO inventories and industrial base.

Too bad they don't use NATO systems.

You are foolish to think that.

See it happening yourself.

The more you provide the more it comes out.

You can look forward to terrorist attacks across Europe from here on. That's what you've invited home.

Are you Joe Biden? I've already said that's the only thing they cannot replace.

Too bad they don't use NATO systems.

See it happening yourself.

You can look forward to terrorist attacks across Europe from here on. That's what you've invited home.
They can't replace any of it at the rate it's being destroyed. You even said yourself 500 tanks a year, that's clearly less than 700 MBTs in 7 weeks. As for missile cruisers, what's the timescale on those?

Errr.... you should try reading all the posts in this thread instead of just badgering me.

It can always happen with black market weapons.

Don't follow your logic.