Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Any ATGM is dangerous for a Tank

Tanks these days are to be protected from Drones , ATGMs , Land Mines , Helicopters and even Long Range Artillery

Even Abrams has been destroyed by RPG hitting its tracks and immobilising it
This is what i am telling, tanks were obsolete in todays war. Iits more of a liability than asset in today's battlefield. There are cheap solutions are available to deal with tanks.

Russian Generals have been very overconfident to say the least

They just walked in assuming Ukranians to surrender

But walked into Traps

For instance , US bombed Iraq for 40 days before the Ground war began
I beleive Russians are really doesn't want kill more Ukrainian citizens, its like brothers killing each other. That could be the reason for Russia's slow paise, imagine a hypothetical scenario of indo Nepal war,we will not even use iaf against Nepal,we could not do it our brothers. (if that's true then Russian should understand that war is not for soft hearts .)

• Agree
Reactions: Amarante
Putin flips biden and starts streaming torrents.
Frankly those Russians are good at cyberwarfare though we don't see much evidence of it . Perhaps not much to hack in Ukraine.

Well , Putin wanted to avoid Ukranian casualties . Not a good idea anyway if you're planning to annex a good deal of their territory to be inflicting heavy casualties on them .

Looks like he's run out of choices. Expect Plan B to come into operation any moment now while western propoganda sources wait to convert any & every incident into a war crime to spark outrage.

Good exercise me thinks for what essentially looks like a trailer to Taiwan in at least as far as US response goes .

• Agree
Reactions: jetray and Paro
Frankly those Russians are good at cyberwarfare though we don't see much evidence of it . Perhaps not much to hack in Ukraine.

Well , Putin wanted to avoid Ukranian casualties . Not a good idea anyway if you're planning to annex a good deal of their territory to be inflicting heavy casualties on them .

Looks like he's run out of choices. Expect Plan B to come into operation any moment now while western propoganda sources wait to convert any & every incident into a war crime to spark outrage.

Good exercise me thinks for what essentially looks like a trailer to Taiwan in at least as far as US response goes .

His objectives are not yet clear. Bloody hell he extended the maskirovka into his operations as well.

Russia is preserving its cyber capabilities - not risking exposure. (that should hint at something)

Russia on ground has not yet committed half of its forces lined up (the better half).

Its well on its way to meet at least one of its objectives (land link to Crimea - Russians have a breakthrough on Mariupol)

Reactions: Volcano
His objectives are not yet clear. Bloody hell he extended the maskirovka into his operations as well.

Russia is preserving its cyber capabilities - not risking exposure. (that should hint at something)

Russia on ground has not yet committed half of its forces lined up (the better half).

Its well on its way to meet at least one of its objectives (land link to Crimea - Russians have a breakthrough on Mariupol)
Objectives could be bog down the Ukranians in the west by engaging them there prompting them to withdraw troops from the South , East & South East for the defence of the west .

I expect the Russians to cut off Ukranian access to the sea & link up with the separatist province of Moldava.

I think this ought to be bookmarked by everyone concerned at the Russo Ukrainian war. It is the defining tweet of what this war is all about & why it was waged but more importantly why it's important Russia should lose.

As always trust the British to have their moral bearings intact. It's always been so even in the darkest of hours as their history in the last 2 centuries would bear witness to. Their moral compass has always pointed out to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: Volcano
I beleive Russians are really doesn't want kill more Ukrainian citizens, its like brothers killing each other. That could be the reason for Russia's slow paise, imagine a hypothetical scenario of indo Nepal war,we will not even use iaf against Nepal,we could not do it our brothers. (if that's true then Russian should understand that war is not for soft hearts .)

Ukrainians have been killing the Russians without Any brotherly feelings

And seeing the Russian approach and assault , it looks as if Putin and his generals DO NOT care for even Russian casualties

I read an article that Putin really Hates Ukraine and All those allegations about Joining NATO were False

And all negotiations with US were a pretence

He really wanted a War but what about his real aims

He cannot rule Ukraine and 40 million people

It's not going quite as Putin had hoped:

• The first day we see roughly equal losses, the surprise of the attack hurt the Ukrainian army very much... But the failed attacks on Kharkiv and on the eastern front hurt very much. Plus some ambushes. Big work by Russian infiltrators. Russian losses in the apocalypse now-style operation on Antonv airport difficult to quantify (and the same on the Ukrainian side later when Russian reinforcements arrived).
  • Second difficult day for the Ukrainians, it's progressing everywhere. The saboteurs continue their work, the infiltrated troops still do some damage but start to suffer (this kind of strategy never lasts very long, I'm appalled by the number of agents lined up by the Russians, they will gradually be all neutralized so lost as the ground is not conquered fast enough). The Russian columns are advancing everywhere but it's starting to block north of Kiev, in the south the Russians are crossing the Dnieper with a few hundred vehicles towards the west (be careful, this is important).
  • During the night we don't know how (no huge fighting) the Ukrainians take back the bridges on the Dnieper (after having taken them back and lost them during the day) and hold on in Kiev. Obviously the airborne operations to encircle Kiev are going very badly (the southern roads are still open today). The Russian vehicles that crossed the Dnieper in the south did not cross it again in the other direction. And no picture of their advance today, it is not hard to guess why (in fact they account for a lot of the broken down or abandoned convoys).
And in today's deluge of videos showing Russian losses, we saw in the 200 prisoners, 100 dead, 5 abandoned columns, 4 others destroyed and an incredible number of isolated wrecks and very few Ukrainian losses. This does not mean that there are no Ukrainian casualties, because the Ukrainian telephone operator has cut off the roaming for Russian and Belarusian subscribers. So no more internet. No more videos of their successes. And soldiers in the dark about what's going on because their only source of information is their radio. Saboteurs and infiltrators are now dropping like flies (about a hundred arrested on video).

And finally, the column of 400 Russian vehicles on the eastern bank of the Dnieper going towards Kiev did not move for more than 6 hours today and was still 37km away this evening.

In short, the day has been disastrous in terms of losses for the Russians, who have abandoned their units that crossed the Dnieper from the Crimea, who are suffering enormously in Kharkiv, who have units broken down everywhere and who are not advancing towards Kiev.
But they've been pushing hard to advance on Marioupol and tonight the city is almost surrounded, due to the fact that they haven't swept the ground behind them at all and that as long as they don't break through the front line to join the units arriving on the other side, they won't have any supplies (they need to break through quickly).

Last point, these are the figures published by the Russians this morning: 150+ Ukrainian prisoners (to quote). After 48 hours this shows a problem on the number of prisoners compared to their advance.

So nothing decisive, Kiev has little chance to fall tonight but nothing is decided.

The Ukrainians, learning that the Russians did not have GPS in their tanks, changed the road signs:
the most common direction now is " go f.uck yourselves ".

FMhv7ndWUAkTcDZ

Of course it's a fake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Amarante
Ukrainians have been killing the Russians without Any brotherly feelings

And seeing the Russian approach and assault , it looks as if Putin and his generals DO NOT care for even Russian casualties

I read an article that Putin really Hates Ukraine and All those allegations about Joining NATO were False

And all negotiations with US were a pretence

He really wanted a War but what about his real aims

He cannot rule Ukraine and 40 million people
Well well. Seems Russian incompetence in Ukraine has humbled you, huh? You're not cheering anymore like you were in the beginning. This is going to get soooo much uglier for Russia as NATO weapons start pouring in.

The Russians are not using enough boots on the ground to completely cripple Ukraine. They are using less troops than the Ukrainian Army. So their objectives are different from what people are expecting. You can say that they are actually fighting a limited war,

That's Russia's problem. It shows their incompetence. I told you Russia hasn't fought a war against a real military (even if Ukraine's military is much smaller and far less capable) since WW2 and it's showing. Out of the 180k "troops" Russia set to the border almost half are logistic and other support.

Russian morons got bold ad wet for a multi pronged attack not knowing they didn't have the capability for a successful operation. The dopes should have stuck with an overwhelming Eastern attack with at least 3-4 days of pure airstrikes but as we're learning Russian conventional capabilities are all hype.
of the likes India has planned against Pakistan in the form of Cold Start. So this gives room for the defender to fight back.

During the Gulf War, NATO used a million troops and 1500 fighters to fight some 100,000 Iraqi troops, and they still took 5 weeks. So it's not all that simple.

NATO wasn't involved and US sent 760k "troops" which includes support and logistics. Half was actually logistics.

If US ground forces would have stupidly gone in the first day of Desert Storm US casualties would have been much much more than 143 killed in action. Iraqi regulars would not be suffering from shellshock.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
That could be the reason for Russia's slow paise
It's not a slow pace, we're not even 72 hours into the war!

That's what war looks like when it's not led by an excessively-comfortable western nation against some third-world non-state militia.

Well well. Seems Russian incompetence in Ukraine has humbled you, huh? You're not cheering anymore like you were in the beginning. This is going to get soooo much uglier for Russia as NATO weapons start pouring in.

No one here is happy about the war.

NATO weapons, lol.

• Agree
Reactions: jetray
No one here is happy about the war.

I didn't say Stephen was happy but he sure was cheerleading the fascist Putin and his decision to invade a sovereign country as if it was the fault of Ukraine and the west. Fortunately seeing Russian forces get their a $$es handed to them has humbled Stephen.
NATO weapons, lol.
I guess you haven't been paying attention to what Javelin's and NLAWS have been doing to Russian armor and convoys? Stingers have been bringing down Russian aircraft it likely contribute to the downing of two transport planes carrying Russian paratroopers.

Lol. Russia doesn't have full control of Ukrainian airspace.

I didn't say Stephen was happy but he sure was cheerleading the fascist Putin and his decision to invade a sovereign country as if it was the fault of Ukraine and the west. Fortunately seeing Russian forces get their a $$es handed to them has humbled Stephen.
You should take it up with him but I'd be a little careful if I were you .. After all he's American & Jewish.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to what Javelin's and NLAWS have been doing to Russian armor and convoys? Stingers have been bringing down Russian aircraft it likely contribute to the downing of two transport planes carrying Russian paratroopers.

Lol. Russia doesn't have full control of Ukrainian airspace.

It seems like someone is still living in Celina Dion era of “My heart will go on”

This shortcut of regime change than fighting directly has been challenged by Russia. Now don’t hide behind democracy and free speech, give wo house of wapo and NYT a break and be direct! (Seen their enough fake outage for Canada, 5th most democratic country as opposed to quasi democracy India)

How do western civilization gets so much hypocritical pimps ? Must be the money!

Last edited:
What's interesting is Russia has allowed the intermittent use of cell services. This way, it would be extremely difficult for the West to claim that the Russians are committing genocide in Ukraine when Ukrainians are consistently uploading videos.

Russians are using Ukranian social media to track Ukranian military movements.

Reactions: _Anonymous_