Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Ruh-roh! Looks like someone is throwing a tantrum...

Poor fools. They talk about retaliating but little do they know they don't have the capability.

When you play stupid games you win stupid prizes, Vlad.
You mean Russia's finally run out of missiles & ammo , nearly 2 months into the war whereas western propaganda bots like you were informing us within the first week of the war itself that Russia's run out of those items.

So which version is true sweetie? Trailer park version 1.0 or version 2.0 ?

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Ruh-roh! Looks like someone is throwing a tantrum...

Poor fools. They talk about retaliating but little do they know they don't have the capability.

When you play stupid games you win stupid prizes, Vlad.

Oye ve ! It's already started sweetie. You think Javelins or switchblades will do the trick here ? I mean we've had tweets & videos of instances of MANPADS intercepting TBMs in Ukraine & cucumbers thrown at drones which brought them down linked by you & Paddy out here earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Not luck. Deliberate.
Deliberate by who? You mean the Ukrainian story was correct? Surely Russia would not lie.

Oh look, hardly any change at all, apart from that huge Ukrainian counter-offensive in the southern Russian-controlled bit. Enter the insurgency. Russia must be super stupid.

1650015758844.png

Defenders of Mariupol: every hour 2 Russian occupiers go to hell

Deliberate by who? You mean the Ukrainian story was correct? Surely Russia would not lie.

Based on what I've heard, Moskva had been behaving predictably since the start of the war. So the US/Ukrainians simply waited for a storm before attacking it. The rain would make defences less capable, and once hit, saving the ship when at a higher sea state than normal would be impossible and assure its sinking. It's just physics. So attacking the ship at the most opportune time was deliberate.

Newly added Russian losses:

• 1x Project 1164 Slava class guided missile cruiser 'Moskva' (sunk)
  • 1x ego (bruised)
  • 1x national pride (battered)
By my count the Russians are losing 50 MBTs, 40 APCs, and 10 Artillery/MLRS, 30 supply vehicles, 6 aircraft/helis, plus 400 personnel per day. That has a cost. Plus 3-4m bbls of oil per day in sales and -20-25% reductions in actual selling price for Urals crude on sales still progressing. There's $bns being lost daily by Russia.
Based on what I've heard, Moskva had been behaving predictably since the start of the war. So the US/Ukrainians simply waited for a storm before attacking it. The rain would make defences less capable, and once hit, saving the ship when at a higher sea state than normal would be impossible and assure its sinking. It's just physics. So attacking the ship at the most opportune time was deliberate.
IADS failed due to rain? 12,500t missile cruiser destroyed by an anti-corvette missile?

Newly added Russian losses:

• 1x Project 1164 Slava class guided missile cruiser 'Moskva' (sunk)
  • 1x ego (bruised)
  • 1x national pride (battered)

Yeah, it's definitely a psychological hit.

I just hope this doesn't escalate the war. With a more emotional public sentiment in Russia, Putin can use this opportunity to bomb Ukraine back to the stone age, by destroying their power plants and factories, before preparing for an all-out assault a few years down the line. Finland could also get the same treatment a few months down the line.

The weather was really violent: there were waves of at least 1m and a wind of 14km/h. :ROFLMAO: