Ukraine - Russia Conflict

An elderly woman did not allow the guy to hang the flags of Ukraine and Georgia on the window, as she supports Russia:

Reactions: _Anonymous_
The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reports that the metallurgical plant named after Ilyich has been taken. Thus, the northern part of the Mariupol cauldron actually ceases to exist.

Foreign mercenaries are being liquidated as announced:

The bodies of two Georgians (Nikoloz Shanava and David Menabdishvili) who took part in the hostilities in Ukraine as part of the national battalion "Carpathian Sich" and were killed near Kharkov were delivered to Tbilisi.

Since the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine, the death of six Georgians has been confirmed, the body of Bakhva Chikobava cannot be taken out of Mariupol.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reports that the metallurgical plant named after Ilyich has been taken. Thus, the northern part of the Mariupol cauldron actually ceases to exist.
Have you ever considered that none of the news you post might be true, given that Russia spent all yesterday lying about how the Moskva caught fire?

Wounded prisoner of war from the 36th Separate Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.:

The moment when high-precision weapons of the RF Armed Forces were used against military facilities on the territory of Ukraine.:

Another prisoner: "Kalinichenko Ivan Vladimirovich, born on September 13, 1999, soldier of the 36th military regiment, lieutenant, position - assistant intelligence chief of the brigade.

Everything is fine with me, I was taken prisoner by servicemen of the RF Armed Forces. The attitude is good, they didn’t beat me, they gave me food, everything is fine.”

Russia 'loses its 40th high-ranking officer' as another lieutenant colonel is killed - taking the death toll in Putin's army to seven generals and 33 colonels​

Or just a better understanding of weather physics.
You vs reality:

1650037902086.png

Russia can't replace Moskva in Black Sea now. @Picdelamirand-oil, @Bon Plan, @Hydra, @Amarante, @Innominate,

According to a statement by the Russian Defense Ministry, one of the two Mi-8 helicopters that attacked a village in the Bryansk region yesterday was shot down by an S-400 system in the Chernihiv region.