Ukraine - Russia Conflict

For Russia, the material cost of war is cheap.

Russia doesn't need bail-outs. Other than having moved over to the gold standard, they will also go back to holding their original forex of $600B by the end of this year.

What sort of damage is ultimately done to Russia after about 10 months or so, we have to see, because most countries without a dog in the race will want access to cheap oil and gas.

It's a concept called interests. Countries are more interested in continuing to trade and get investments and immigrate to the West than Russia. Hence the support.

Good luck if you believe that. But that's not how the world works.
The amount of hardware they're losing per day is far from cheap, even without the personnel lost, the operating costs, the sanctions etc.

From what I've heard they've started defaulting, so their overseas assets may be liquidated to service those bonds.

Bankruptcy before then. It won't matter about that.

All their friends are dictatorships. Name 30 friends of Russia that are democracies.

I know it's how it works. There's simply no peaceful way to get rid of a dictatorship or a puppet regime. By the end of the year Russia will wish it had just accepted Ukraine's independence.

"At the Mariupol plant of Ilyich, in a corner room at the end of an unnamed building, we found a cache with seven Igla MANPADS, which our military had not yet reached. Ukrainian troops abandoned them here when retreating to the Azovstal industrial zone.

The market price of each complex is approximately $200,000. A total of seven units is $1.2 million.

All complexes are in good condition, the launchers are in boxes, they did not even have time to install them.

Now all this will be put into service with the DPR. Demilitarization of Ukraine continues" :

Reactions: _Anonymous_
flights.jpg

Reactions: randomradio
NSFW Link:

The defeat of the tank group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Izyum, Russian soldiers are looking for the leg of a Ukrainian tanker

The rest of the tankers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were even less fortunate - they were destroyed along with the tanks.

Russian air defense units have shot down a Ukrainian military transport plane carrying Western arms outside of Odessa.

Russian MoD reports the amount of western weapons onboard of the military transport plane that was shot down was large.

For me "forces of the Russian-occupied areas in Donbas" are Russian !!!
So now they're killing themselves? Clearly a result of CIA mind control says RT.
Russian air defense units have shot down a Ukrainian military transport plane carrying Western arms outside of Odessa.

Russian MoD reports the amount of western weapons onboard of the military transport plane that was shot down was large.
Was it a powerful missile that shot it down?

Long-range heavy bomber Tu-22M3 of the Russian Aerospace Forces goes to Azovstal in Mariupol:

Wait, elimination of resistance? I thought this was about de-nazification?