Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I wonder when the HiMARS will be seen firing on video. Come to think of it I haven't seen a lot of US weapons being used I wonder if they are telling Ukraine not to make visually public US weapon system in use? There's only like a handful of Javelin videos even though Javs have destroyed hundreds of vehicles. Even stinger videos are rare. Weird.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
More ethnic cleansing.

The Russian occupiers are so eager to flee the war in Ukraine that they are ready to drive fragments into their bodies. For such an injury, they also hope for monetary compensation from Russia.

Part 243. "Let's find a car and leave!"

Last edited:
I wonder when the HiMARS will be seen firing on video. Come to think of it I haven't seen a lot of US weapons being used I wonder if they are telling Ukraine not to make visually public US weapon system in use? There's only like a handful of Javelin videos even though Javs have destroyed hundreds of vehicles. Even stinger videos are rare. Weird.

Reactions: Innominate
Finally the association of Vatican with Nazies is out in the open.The Vatican are those guys who supported genocide of Jews and they are the biggest thives of the world who hide every financial criminal of the world within their sphere of influence. The vatican has largest amount of illgotten money in its banks. Imagine they even sold certificates for money in middle ages for going to Heavens. And these idiots teach us Sanatanis about religion.