Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Is India considering helping the Russians with Russian equipment or ammunition?

We actually want to take away some of theirs. :p

On a serious note, we are "funding" them by buying a bit of oil and providing them with retail goods and shopping franchises.

Mostly just trade and investment.

India should worry, as all Russian weapons and jets failed and got shot down by inferior and far smaller Ukrainian military.
Even SU 35 was shot down.
India being a main user of Russian weaponry must be worried.

Does Pakistan feel itself to be equivalent to a NATO military force backed up by the West in a war with India?

• Haha
Reactions: screambowl
you shud not be even commenting. We shot down F-16 with a Mig-21. Ek chutiya ya gaandu haath me talwar leke Ghazi nahi banta. Kyonki woh gaand marwaata hai like you Pakistanis. har jagah beizzat hotey ho. Saudi Arabiya ho ya aapke naye baap Turks. Itna honsla kahaan se laatey ho bhai. Koi din beeta hai beizzat huey bina world forum me? randiyaan kothay pe chudti hain, aap toh chabuteray pe chudtay ho.
Oh,no that lie again?
Proven conclusively by some crayon drawings?
We have all 4 missiles carried by Abhinandan jet , and the wreckage.
No such proof on indian side.
Likewise we also claim that we shot down indian SU-30 .
But you are right we didn't present crayon drawings 😅😅

West underestimated the Russian response.
Oh,no that lie again?
Proven conclusively by some crayon drawings?
We have all 4 missiles carried by Abhinandan jet , and the wreckage.
No such proof on indian side.
Likewise we also claim that we shot down indian SU-30 .
But you are right we didn't present crayon drawings 😅😅

Jhand mulk ke jhand log.

How many democratically elected governments have you seen removed from office by a mass movement of civilians, answer me that? If this is really the way it works, why doesn't Russia just do it in the UK or EU countries, or Ukraine for that matter?

Britishers should be the last ones commenting on democracy. They are not a democratic nation.

West underestimated the Russian response.

Jhand mulk ke jhand log.
What Russian response?
They are getting pummelled by Tiny Ukraine.
They still don't have full control over Donbas and Lagunska regions where majority are ethnic Russians

It was Russia who underestimated everything.

Russian tech is garbage, see Ukraine War for evidence. They can hit static targets but they have no intelligence or ability to coordinate.

Then why is West supplying their advance weapons to counter Russian garbage technology?
What Russian response?
They are getting pummelled by Tiny Ukraine.
They still don't have full control over Donbas and Lagunska regions where majority are ethnic Russians

It was Russia who underestimated everything.

This is the reason why I consider you all jhand mulk ke jhand log. The Russians are going slow to avoid any ethnic Russian causality. They are not Pakistan army who will bomb their own people without mercy. Otherwise Russia knows how to carpet bomb the entire area.

Then why is West supplying their advance weapons to counter Russian garbage technology?

This is the reason why I consider you all jhand mulk ke jhand log. The Russians are going slow to avoid any ethnic Russian causality. They are not Pakistan army who will bomb their own people without mercy. Otherwise Russia knows how to carpet bomb the entire area.
Yeah, they been going slow for over 8 years. Because Ukrainian oppression of ethnic Russians of these areas is going on for three past 8 years.
Those areas are the Kashmir of Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
you shud not be even commenting. We shot down F-16 with a Mig-21. Ek chutiya ya gaandu haath me talwar leke Ghazi nahi banta. Kyonki woh gaand marwaata hai like you Pakistanis. har jagah beizzat hotey ho. Saudi Arabiya ho ya aapke naye baap Turks. Itna honsla kahaan se laatey ho bhai. Koi din beeta hai beizzat huey bina world forum me? randiyaan kothay pe chudti hain, aap toh chabuteray pe chudtay ho.
Naye baap Turkey ne bhi pichhwade par laat mar ke bhaga diya. Agar mai aise desh ka shahari hota to kasam se ab tak sharm se mar gaya hota. Mujhe to samajh me nahi aata ki subah uthkar ye mirror kaise dekhte honge. Kya khud ka chehra dekh ke inhe khud ke muh pe juta marne ka dil nahi karta hoga?

Stupidest question ever. Should we sell them garbage to combat garbage? They need the technology to combat numerical superiority.

Aren't they?

Is that why they've lost over 23,000 men and are shooting each other?

Britishers should be the last ones commenting on democracy. They are not a democratic nation.
Clearly they are.

Interesting to note the troops in the North retreated pretty much when the South was taken.
They had no choice, they'd ran out of ammunition and food. Russian attempted to take everything fast but suffered huge losses, so they slowed down and losses slowed but are still substantial.

Stupidest question ever. Should we sell them garbage to combat garbage? They need the technology to combat numerical superiority.

1. Ukr is bankrupt by now. They can't afford the weapons.

2. So the numerical superiority of substandard weapon systems has kept NATO at bay past two months that East Ukr is still under Russian occupancy. Their strategy is working.
Aren't they?

Is that why they've lost over 23,000 men and are shooting each other?

Clearly they are.

American source is not required.